PTWM #53 huns can’t see I’m a two faced witch, it’s all good because I’m PayPal rich!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been in my house since before my son was born. We don't have a shower. Baby bath and then just sat him in the shower when he got older.

Only just catching up. Is it a different climate in Devon? Seeing Wiblet on the trampoline in just a babygro, no socks, no hat. I'm all for kids being outside this time of year but put a bloody coat on him!!
It’s freezing here in Devon today, way too cold for him to just have a babygro on

Reactions: 9
What’s Betsy on about? How would they ever put an en-suite in the shed?

So she’s had this done today.

View attachment 326292

And I am aware that, technically, builders/carpenters can work over lockdown but personally I think it’s a selfish risk to take having non-essential work done right now. This could have waited until spring, there’s no reason they needed it done immediately 🙄 I also get that tradesmen need to earn a living still but this is a family of 8 who are constantly out and about in at least 6 different directions, so the risk is huge.

But on the other side, it’s a risk tradespeople my husband included have to take if they want to keep the money coming in. You don’t get furloughed when self employed.

Reactions: 17
See after watching that Christmas Day ad I wonder if she actually will do what she says or if it’s going to be completely different!

Reactions: 3
More fool any company who gifts her anything for her house. I guarantee most if not all of her followers on her home page are from her ptwm page. People who followed her because they could relate to DV etc, and they won't be popping out to buy a new bleeping bathroom. They won't get any sales from her followers so its a waste of their time and money. And I won't feel bad for any company that it happens to.

Reactions: 16
See after watching that Christmas Day ad I wonder if she actually will do what she says or if it’s going to be completely different!
She won't do anything, she never does. Why would Christmas day be any different? She's a lazy cow!!

Reactions: 4
But on the other side, it’s a risk tradespeople my husband included have to take if they want to keep the money coming in. You don’t get furloughed when self employed.
Builders can still work and other trade workers. Plus as much as I think Rach is a head, they aren’t Covid super spreaders.
Let her have a wall for Xmas 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Builders can still work and other trade workers. Plus as much as I think Rach is a head, they aren’t Covid super spreaders.
Let her have a wall for Xmas 😂😂
To be fair, how would anyone know if they were? They have seen enough people in a lot of different settings to have spread it asymptomatically. That’s the point of lockdown - for the majority of people, you won’t even know you have it.

Reactions: 8
To be fair, how would anyone know if they were? They have seen enough people in a lot of different settings to have spread it asymptomatically. That’s the point of lockdown - for the majority of people, you won’t even know you have it.
One of my jobs is as a cleaner and there’s a girl there who genuinely doesn’t get the virus and how it’s spread (worrying, I know). She seems to think folk know they have it etc, like blames people who get it for not doing this or that. Anyway, just thought I’d throw that in. I could ramble on but I won’t - posting being being are stupid. That isn’t aimed at anyone here just a general comment. The likes of Rachaele hasn’t experienced it so doesn’t think it will happen to her and carries on as normal regardless as we have seen. Just imagine the hundreds of folk track and trace would have to call if she got it...

Reactions: 10
Has she got some veg stuck in her teeth in that ad 😂
At least slap some make up on while doing an AD, these companies 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I don’t 😂 my ex MIL did so that’s why we tried to avoid there hahahha. I know it works for some people but I can’t stand them and don’t use them the other 364 days of the year either
I remember when I was a young, poor parent buying them and biting into so many that were undercooked because of the different sizes. Aunt Bessie? Maybe. McCain? No.

Reactions: 5
Loving this comment. The only positive thing that RoxyGirl can say about your Palace Rach is about the location.
Watch out Dick and Angel Strawbridge, Escape to the chateau has some competition 🤦‍♀️
9BFD946B-35F8-417E-8034-ECCD1D078AE9.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.