PTWM #53 huns can’t see I’m a two faced witch, it’s all good because I’m PayPal rich!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will find that more people will pick her ideas apart on the home account too and put their two pence worth in and she won't like it.
I thought she came across quite defensive in all her replies on the bathroom post, I didn't see any 'oh that's a good idea' or 'thanks for the suggestion' etc

Reactions: 13
See our bathrooms so small I can’t even do that 😭 I tried once and I couldn’t bend well enough!
Ahhh. Do you know what, at the end of the day it doesn’t matter where we get clean. At least we all have clean water for our kids. I’ve donated to Water Aid for about 20 years because I can’t stand the thought of Mums not having clean water. Only a fiver a month. I always think it could be worse 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What they gonna do stand a one year old up in the shower 🙄. She’s foolish not having a bath IMO. When it comes to selling (if they ever do), it will be a family looking to buy it as it’s got so many bedrooms.

We’re currently looking for a new house and ones without a bath are immediate no’s. With young children it’s just not practical even if we like the rest of the house! Her selfishness shines like a lighthouse.
I've been in my house since before my son was born. We don't have a shower. Baby bath and then just sat him in the shower when he got older.

Only just catching up. Is it a different climate in Devon? Seeing Wiblet on the trampoline in just a babygro, no socks, no hat. I'm all for kids being outside this time of year but put a bloody coat on him!!

Reactions: 10
I’m confused.., they’ve brought the house they have been renting but only now she’s started to be house proud... cleaning etc. I rent my house and I treat it like it’s my own.. she’s such a scruff bag!

I've been in my house since before my son was born. We don't have a shower. Baby bath and then just sat him in the shower when he got older.

Only just catching up. Is it a different climate in Devon? Seeing Wiblet on the trampoline in just a babygro, no socks, no hat. I'm all for kids being outside this time of year but put a bloody coat on him!!
He must've been freezing cold when they brought him back in. Plus vegan B in the north face😂

The sugar shed post, the only photo they have of Wilbert is one where he has biscuits and chocolate in front of him? No wonder he won't eat anything else.

Nice to see the screen probably never gets moved so Wilbert never misses any of his tv shows...
130CE9E3-3874-44BC-A627-7B1E4342AB47.jpeg

Reactions: 7
I thought she came across quite defensive in all her replies on the bathroom post, I didn't see any 'oh that's a good idea' or 'thanks for the suggestion' etc
Of course she is. Anyone who doesn't agree with her, no matter how small the disagreement is, she will snap at them.
With home accounts, you get alot of people making suggestions, especially if its a renovation or a doer upper. Shes going to turn into Olivia bowen, all she does is snap at comments and give passive aggressive remarks when people suggest something or ask her why she's doing it this way and not that way.
Home accounts are a whole different world. Far away from her trashy mummy persona

Reactions: 12
Of course she is. Anyone who doesn't agree with her, no matter how small the disagreement is, she will snap at them.
With home accounts, you get alot of people making suggestions, especially if its a renovation or a doer upper. Shes going to turn into Olivia bowen, all she does is snap at comments and give passive aggressive remarks when people suggest something or ask her why she's doing it this way and not that way.
Home accounts are a whole different world. Far away from her trashy mummy persona
Is there any other home accounts that talk about their skanky vagina as much as Rachel does?

Reactions: 8
I’m confused.., they’ve brought the house they have been renting but only now she’s started to be house proud... cleaning etc. I rent my house and I treat it like it’s my own.. she’s such a scruff bag!
She is a scruff. I’ve thought it before about the clothes never being that clean or ironed unless they are new. That kitchen is bloody appalling. She needs to spend less time in pensioners homes and more time looking after her own.
Arrgh this is why I don’t follow home accounts 😂😂😂
ETA: I’ve just realised this is why Astrid never goes to their house.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I missed Betsys pole dancing (thank goodness) but wouldn't you be trying to discourage this and point her in another direction? I'm not dissing pole dancers in any way but she's 16 and that's what she's aspiring to?
Pole dancing is not just for strip clubs. It's great exercise and incredible for your core strength and muscle tone. It's also bloody hard to do! I have a few friends who do it as a hobby and they love it, and none of them are about to start working in a strip club. Betsy used to be a gymnast so I'm not surprised she wants to do something which is a bit more challenging than just running and the gym etc.

• Heart
Pole dancing is not just for strip clubs. It's great exercise and incredible for your core strength and muscle tone. It's also bloody hard to do! I have a few friends who do it as a hobby and they love it, and none of them are about to start working in a strip club. Betsy used to be a gymnast so I'm not surprised she wants to do something which is a bit more challenging than just running and the gym etc.
Agreed. I know numerous people who go to pole classes for fitness - it’s a great workout apparently. It’s nothing to do with “pole dancing” as the original poster meant.

Reactions: 8
I missed Betsys pole dancing (thank goodness) but wouldn't you be trying to discourage this and point her in another direction? I'm not dissing pole dancers in any way but she's 16 and that's what she's aspiring to?
Doing pole fitness is incredibly challenging and great for core and muscle strength. While I don't agree with the pictures that have been put on a public social media page because of her age, I don't see why there should be an issue about her doing it?!

• Heart
Pole dancing is amazing, the amount of strength they have. My sister in law does it and posts the photos, they are all tasteful and she has an amazing figure! I on the other hand went and was like Gloria the hippo from Madagascar. I had no grace or strength! Once I’ve lost some weight (or gained more strength) I’d defo go back!

Doing pole fitness is incredibly challenging and great for core and muscle strength. While I don't agree with the pictures that have been put on public social media because of her age, I don't see why there should be an issue about her doing it?!

• Haha
I don't know about needing a bigger house for all the kids, she must need one for all the tit she buys. Never known a baby with so many clothes, it's ridiculous!

Reactions: 9
How much money must she be earning??? Every time I’ve bought a house, or saved for something, I’ve been a bit more frugal in everyday life! Not our Ratchet, she’s a spender 😱

Also, 8 people, 1 bathroom? That house will have no resell value. A 5 bedroom house with one bathroom (with no bath!) would surely put a lot of people off!!

How much money must she be earning??? Every time I’ve bought a house, or saved for something, I’ve been a bit more frugal in everyday life! Not our Ratchet, she’s a spender 😱

Also, 8 people, 1 bathroom? That house will have no resell value. A 5 bedroom house with one bathroom (with no bath!) would surely put a lot of people off!!
Her answer to that everytime someones says that in her comments is... "we have a downstairs toilet" 🤣
Shes got no common sense lol

• Haha
Fuuuucccck. I thought you lot were joking.
Oh crikey if the fanny meds box makes her huns smile they really need to get out more, my kids would have died if I’d labelled a box with fanny meds!

God the stress of this 😂😂
I’ve never known anyone shower their baby with them. A bath is a birth right, even in underdeveloped countries. Every kid should have a splash surely 🤷‍♀️
If this is the case then why did she post a pic of Josh in the bath the other week at their hotel with her leg sticking out trying to look sultry ‘ oh look at us having a bath together’ she talks rubbish!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s Betsy on about? How would they ever put an en-suite in the shed?

So she’s had this done today.

FD47EDF6-9441-421F-BC50-F889248DA108.jpeg

And I am aware that, technically, builders/carpenters can work over lockdown but personally I think it’s a selfish risk to take having non-essential work done right now. This could have waited until spring, there’s no reason they needed it done immediately 🙄 I also get that tradesmen need to earn a living still but this is a family of 8 who are constantly out and about in at least 6 different directions, so the risk is huge.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.