PTWM #53 huns can’t see I’m a two faced witch, it’s all good because I’m PayPal rich!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or are the teeth finally starting to look better and not sticking out as much.
Colour aside 🤮 I think they aren't quite as flared out as they were, they are still pretty wonky considering it's not that long until she's apparently due to have them taken off (I'm sure it's January/February time)

Reactions: 5
Could Gabriella be the 3rd step daughter? I have recollections of one of them having a premature baby and R sharing it to the whole of Instagram (of course!)

Reactions: 2
I am so ready for this Netflix documentary @FridaK
It would be loosely based on now because I haven’t a clue what’s fact or fiction at this point.

“Couple form elaborate scheme to become top InstaParents by hiding the evidence of their entire past lives in the walls of newly built pantry”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It would be loosely based on now because I haven’t a clue what’s fact or fiction at this point.

“Couple form elaborate scheme to become top InstaParents by hiding the evidence of their entire past lives in the walls of newly built pantry”
Thats where the PayPal money will be 🤣

Reactions: 3
Rach hun drop the act that Joyce is working on that pantry. It's beyond boring now and can't imagine even the most hardened huns would find it funny. Bringing Wilbert in isn't making it any better. That home account is going to sink seriously fast.

Reactions: 11
Is anyone else completely put off buying from sugar shes by their constant arse kissing to her? 🤢

Reactions: 4
New thread suggestion " Don't be fooled by the house that I bought , I'm still dipping in the PayPal pot"..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
barely 8am & W is already plonked in front of the tv not paying attention to R filming him or J sat next to him....

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry something has to be a miss here? I have never seen a child so fixed on screens. I know it’s been said many times before and sometimes I think she’s doing it to say a big duck you to us all.. but I’d be concerned if I was them? Like genuinely concerned and I’m not being mean just because I don’t like her 😂. He looks like a lazy teenager 🤷🏻‍♀️
5B88776E-5BF9-4240-84AC-41B98644545A.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Rach hun drop the act that Joyce is working on that pantry. It's beyond boring now and can't imagine even the most hardened huns would find it funny. Bringing Wilbert in isn't making it any better. That home account is going to sink seriously fast.
How many years have they lived there, and shes called someone in every time some DIY needs completing. Yet the minute they buy the place suddenly josh can put up a stud wall and sort a pantry? OK hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Feel so sad for Wilber just sat their transfixed in front of the tv. He can’t even eat a meal without a screen in front of him!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I'm suprised they aren't having a TV put in the wall in the bathroom so wilbert can watch TV while he has a "shower" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.