PTWM #51 the patchwork family is a sham, still funding their lifestyle with a PayPal scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes such a dick its a milky bar not a milky way
Plus why was someone else giving your 9 month old chocolate:/
It's even worse, if that date is right hes only just over 7 months there! There's no need for chocolate at that age, especially when she wasn't even feeding him solids!

Reactions: 10
It's even worse, if that date is right hes only just over 7 months there! There's no need for chocolate at that age, especially when she wasn't even feeding him solids!
I'd give my son a bit of white chocolate at that age. Difference is though, he had a healthy diet and that would only be a treat every now and then.

Reactions: 11
Proving with a video that the waste food does go to the zoo from rachaele (eat my frog really)
Why can't she post videos from refuges saying they have recieved their boxes. Or videos telling people where their PAYPAL is going 🙄

16 stories into the period talk and she still hadn't spoken about them 🤣

Reactions: 13
Don't understand why the waste food is going to the zoo when there's other places in torbay crying out for food donations. I think this isn't very well advertised by eat that frog especially when they only open occasionally. Rachel's post is ridiculous as well.

So today two stories;

One about how her mother in law bakes them lovely cakes but part of her thinks hasn’t she got anything better to do than bake cakes ( that would be the last bleeping cake she got off me) 🤨 oh and how she gave frilly teeth her biscuit tin back but full of crackers that ended up all over the car! How if they were in a tin ?

Oh and then talking about period pants and casually throwing in a bit of fat shaming as she had the pants back to front then found it hilarious and funny but didn’t want people to think she was that huge so yeah nice bit of banter for your larger sized lady followers

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Don't understand why the waste food is going to the zoo when there's other places in torbay crying out for food donations. I think this isn't very well advertised by eat that frog especially when they only open occasionally. Rachel's post is ridiculous as well.
I think it's like 'new' waste food goes to eat that frog and then whatever they have that isn't donated / will be too rank for humans gets sent on to the animals? Like they get shop waste and zoo gets frog waste.
(sorry if I misinterpreted and you got that and actually meant why don't they send less to frog initially if they know they can't shift it all)

Reactions: 6
So today two stories;

One about how her mother in law bakes them lovely cakes but part of her thinks hasn’t she got anything better to do than bake cakes ( that would be the last bleeping cake she got off me) 🤨 oh and how she gave frilly teeth her biscuit tin back but full of crackers that ended up all over the car! How if they were in a tin ?

Oh and then talking about period pants and casually throwing in a bit of fat shaming as she had the pants back to front then found it hilarious and funny but didn’t want people to think she was that huge so yeah nice bit of banter for your larger sized lady followers
She’s an absolute ungrateful cretinous joke.

Reactions: 15
So today two stories;

I thought that about the fat-shaming. As a size 22, I didn’t think they looked huge and it made me feel tit to see her sat on her skinny arse thinking it’s hilarious.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I thought that about the fat-shaming. As a size 22, I didn’t think they looked huge and it made me feel tit to see her sat on her skinny arse thinking it’s hilarious.
Yeah I bet you look lovely and feminine, whereas she looks like scrawny, butch wide-mouth frog!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I haven’t watched the stories so apologies if I’ve missed the mark but surely nowadays there’s much less shame about periods/tampons/options than ever before? Even if you’re not close to your mum then it’s not that taboo and you can find anything on the internet. Period poverty, I think that’s maybe a cause she could talk about as I could certainly live without knowing she’s shown her daughters how to insert a tampon...

Glad to see she does own trousers though 👏🏻

Reactions: 7
I haven’t watched the stories so apologies if I’ve missed the mark but surely nowadays there’s much less shame about periods/tampons/options than ever before? Even if you’re not close to your mum then it’s not that taboo and you can find anything on the internet. Period poverty, I think that’s maybe a cause she could talk about as I could certainly live without knowing she’s shown her daughters how to insert a tampon...

Glad to see she does own trousers though 👏🏻
She’s not put a tampon in infront of her daughters, we all know that. It’s just more bull that spews out of her mouth

• Haha
Oh no you can't dangle the carrott like that 🤣
Oh duck it, I’m probably wrong but what does it matter. This is a gossip site. So you all know for a while I’ve had a niggle about Josh’s job. When she said a few months ago about the ‘drama’ that his sisters picked her ‘off the floor’ over, she didn’t mention him. Not once. But she did say ‘it’s out of my hands, I can’t talk about it and it’s not me, it’s someone else.’ Anyway, it stuck with me. There were a few other things as well that gave me pause for thought.
Then earlier this week I had an feeling that on Monday they’d been somewhere formal. Then on Wednesday they’d left Wibble with Astrid and gone back later for lunch. Then she also kept putting ‘earlier today etc.’ Which seemed odd. So I checked and there was a misconduct hearing this week and the details weren’t out of the realms of possibility by my estimation, but the name of the officer was just cited as PC J. Now I’m waiting to see the outcome and if the officer is named 🤔 It could very well be nothing, but it could also be something. If it u it something it does explain her behaviour lately

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Oh duck it, I’m probably wrong but what does it matter. This is a gossip site. So you all know for a while I’ve had a niggle about Josh’s job. When she said a few months ago about the ‘drama’ that his sisters picked her ‘off the floor’ over, she didn’t mention him. Not once. But she did say ‘it’s out of my hands, I can’t talk about it and it’s not me, it’s someone else.’ Anyway, it stuck with me. There were a few other things as well that gave me pause for thought.
Then earlier this week I had an feeling that on Monday they’d been somewhere formal. Then on Wednesday they’d left Wibble with Astrid and gone back later for lunch. Then she also kept putting ‘earlier today etc.’ Which seemed odd. So I checked and there was a misconduct hearing this week and the details weren’t out of the realms of possibility by my estimation, but the name of the officer was just cited as PC J. Now I’m waiting to see the outcome and if the officer is named 🤔 It could very well be nothing, but it could also be something. If it u it something it does explain her behaviour lately
Coleen Rooney has got nothing on you 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You could be onto something there

Reactions: 14
You could be onto something! He hasn’t been on her stories very much and her behaviour is very different

Reactions: 13
Would love to buy some period pants, as I’m so heavy I have to change every 2 hours.....but I can’t warrant paying £15 for them at the moment, will stick to my 54p nappy/pads from Asda
Off topic but have you tried a moon cup or similar? Absolutely game changer.

Reactions: 6
correct me if i’m wrong but aren’t they meant to be in lockdown? or are they allowed to be in that shop Helping? 🤔i’m in wales so the rules are different for us and england.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.