PTWM #51 the patchwork family is a sham, still funding their lifestyle with a PayPal scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck it, I’m probably wrong but what does it matter. This is a gossip site. So you all know for a while I’ve had a niggle about Josh’s job. When she said a few months ago about the ‘drama’ that his sisters picked her ‘off the floor’ over, she didn’t mention him. Not once. But she did say ‘it’s out of my hands, I can’t talk about it and it’s not me, it’s someone else.’ Anyway, it stuck with me. There were a few other things as well that gave me pause for thought.
Then earlier this week I had an feeling that on Monday they’d been somewhere formal. Then on Wednesday they’d left Wibble with Astrid and gone back later for lunch. Then she also kept putting ‘earlier today etc.’ Which seemed odd. So I checked and there was a misconduct hearing this week and the details weren’t out of the realms of possibility by my estimation, but the name of the officer was just cited as PC J. Now I’m waiting to see the outcome and if the officer is named 🤔 It could very well be nothing, but it could also be something. If it u it something it does explain her behaviour lately
Just googled it now! 😳 🤯

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh duck it, I’m probably wrong but what does it matter. This is a gossip site. So you all know for a while I’ve had a niggle about Josh’s job. When she said a few months ago about the ‘drama’ that his sisters picked her ‘off the floor’ over, she didn’t mention him. Not once. But she did say ‘it’s out of my hands, I can’t talk about it and it’s not me, it’s someone else.’ Anyway, it stuck with me. There were a few other things as well that gave me pause for thought.
Then earlier this week I had an feeling that on Monday they’d been somewhere formal. Then on Wednesday they’d left Wibble with Astrid and gone back later for lunch. Then she also kept putting ‘earlier today etc.’ Which seemed odd. So I checked and there was a misconduct hearing this week and the details weren’t out of the realms of possibility by my estimation, but the name of the officer was just cited as PC J. Now I’m waiting to see the outcome and if the officer is named 🤔 It could very well be nothing, but it could also be something. If it u it something it does explain her behaviour lately
All hail detective FridaK 👏👏🙌🙌🙌

Just googled it now! 😳 🤯
What did you google...I want to be nosey lol

Reactions: 9
Meluna cups are even better as they come in different sizes and softness rating too. I still have to wear pads but mostly it's for just in case.

@FridaK our very own miss marple🧐😂

Anyway the bleeping state of it. This is Betsy who did this so hardly taking the piss Rach🙄
Is she wearing a nappy???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know right. I mean it’s probably not, but my Spidey sense is tingling all over. If not then I’m sure my suspicious arse will give them a good laugh, but if it is, wow
I've just read it, bleeping hell! No matter who it is, that is sickening. Could it really be Josh considering he had recently got married?

I don’t think it’s J. I know he’s a bit thick but I don’t think he’s stupid enough to send penis pics. Wasn’t he on hedgehog patrol then??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Here's old gnashers herself and her weird lips (too much filler hun?)
6388B0AA-EB50-404D-B9C7-4655BA1099D7.jpeg
B82529A6-01AE-498E-87B7-529DA6D5ECD0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Iv read it 🤯
I know this is really mean but I hope it is josh 🤣
Not only would he have abused his position but also abused his wife's trust and the position she is meant to hold regarding vulnerable people!!!
Unless his formality on Monday was to be a witness?? Which i can't believe. Its all too very coincidental.
And yes I believe josh would do that, regardless of them just being newly married.... have you not heard about his past history??
Would also explain his role change and his badge number being scrapped!

Reactions: 21
I've just found the docs online........ is it wrong to really hope it's J!

Despicable person whoever it is, abusing their position anyway, I hope they throw the book at them!

Reactions: 12
she said in her stories “we’re going down to help” so does that mean all 8 of them are going? or has she left Wilby and Seb with someone else... still breaking the rules though Ratch 🤦🏻‍♀️🤔🙄

Reactions: 6
Iv read it 🤯
I know this is really mean but I hope it is josh 🤣
Not only would he have abused his position but also abused his wife's trust and the position she is meant to hold regarding vulnerable people!!!
Unless his formality on Monday was to be a witness?? Which i can't believe. Its all too very coincidental.
And yes I believe josh would do that, regardless of them just being newly married.... have you not heard about his past history??
Would also explain his role change and his badge number being scrapped!
I actually believe it is something he could very well be capable of tbh, hope not though for the sake of his children

Reactions: 14
I've recently been following a case of a psychiatrist who had a sexual relationship with a patient, the judgement was horrifying to read and much worse than what I've just read about this pc. So if it is Joyce, that means Rachel gets dragged down with him.

She is such a bleep, why is she constantly complaining and whinging at and about the kids.
557B7DBF-00D3-4822-847F-361587128E37.jpeg

I actually believe it is something he could very well be capable of tbh, hope not though for the sake of his children
Its also something that rach would turn a blind eye to and put it down to a mistake in the hopes of repairing their relationship. Shes that desperate for a family unit.
Hell, she pursued him for years, she won't let him go that easy without a fight. Thats probably why she made the decision to get pregnant by him not long after

Reactions: 13
I know right. I mean it’s probably not, but my Spidey sense is tingling all over. If not then I’m sure my suspicious arse will give them a good laugh, but if it is, wow
It may also explain the sudden role change in Dec 2018 and why R never ever mentioned his job after that.

Love a good conspiracy theory :)

Reactions: 17
I've recently been following a case of a psychiatrist who had a sexual relationship with a patient, the judgement was horrifying to read and much worse than what I've just read about this pc. So if it is Joyce, that means Rachel gets dragged down with him.

She is such a bleep, why is she constantly complaining and whinging at and about the kids. View attachment 302501
They way she talks about her kids is horrible.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Here's old gnashers herself and her weird lips (too much filler hun?)
Its good to see she still doesn't wear lipstick since discovering the iconic lip oils :p 😂

Me too! He walked out of him family home to move in with Rach on his sons birthday of all days. And if we are to believe reports about the boys mum, he also left them with someone that they claimed in court was completely incapable of looking after them!

😩😩 I have more. I can’t hold my own piss. Right when she did that ‘drama’ speech, I genuinely thought he’d cheated. The reason why was I got nosey and saw that the same day she’d followed this account and like the most recent post.
I didn’t mention it at the time because I thought maybe it was just one of her friends, but the girl didn’t follow her back. It just seemed really odd.

It likely doesn’t mean a damn thing and I’ve just connected dots that aren’t there. Incidentally I’ve only gone off what she has posted and said nothing else. Plus, obviously its their business even if it did turn out to be him. It’s just been clicking at me. All the cloak and dagger stuff over his job etc. I guess the same way the PayPal tit niggles everyone. I don’t know 🤷‍♀️ I got an itch

Attachments

• Wow
😩😩 I have more. I can’t hold my own piss. Right when she did that ‘drama’ speech, I genuinely thought he’d cheated. The reason why was I got nosey and saw that the same day she’d followed this account and like the most recent post.
I didn’t mention it at the time because I thought maybe it was just one of her friends, but the girl didn’t follow her back. It just seemed really odd.

It likely doesn’t mean a damn thing and I’ve just connected dots that aren’t there. Incidentally I’ve only gone off what she has posted and said nothing else. Plus, obviously its their business even if it did turn out to be him. It’s just been clicking at me. All the cloak and dagger stuff over his job etc. I guess the same way the PayPal tit niggles everyone. I don’t know 🤷‍♀️ I got an itch
Omg 🤣🤣 this is way better than your netflix documentary 🙌
Please....keep it coming,I'm invested!!
I knew you just wouldn't take the job role change lying down 🤣

I wonder when rach actually found out... IF it is Joyce that is.
The day she did those stories??? If so, he hid it from her for a really time !!!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.