PTWM #51 the patchwork family is a sham, still funding their lifestyle with a PayPal scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg 🤣🤣 this is way better than your netflix documentary 🙌
Please....keep it coming,I'm invested!!
I knew you just wouldn't take the job role change lying down 🤣
I don’t know. It just seemed to add up when she said T was off school. Also the running around over ‘eat my frog,’ has come like a whirlwind. She went from growling at Josh to posting him in the bath, that Monday that she got the ‘dramatic news,’ she said she’d been crying hysterically all day. Then she told half a story and left it. I’m an overly nosey cow as per.
(Anyway, hopefully it’s not cos it is (to steal her words,) tit. As ever I remind everyone this is possible gossip, unless it’s not ✌✌)

Reactions: 13
Omg @FridaK could there be any possibility that this is why she blocks so many people on her and Joyce's ig accounts too?

Reactions: 9
Well we’ll know if it’s him over the next couple of days as she reads on here and will panic so her account will show it. Cue the rant about ppl being unkind blah blah they’ll be crocodile tears the lot!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It could also explain why lately she has consciously been over posting about how much they love each other (more than she normally does) and the really expensive birthday gifts she recieved off him and the expensive hotel stay.... is he feeling guilty? And is she trying to convince herself and the world they really are happy (something guilty people do often)
God too much of this adds up 🤣 either that or we all have over exaggerated minds 😁

Remember... when he got with rach... the vacancy for mistress became available 🤭

Reactions: 16
Tattle is on fire today 🔥 IF it is J, she will hate that we all know, if it isn't at least its given us some lockdown entertainment

I'm still hoping it's true, would love to see her explain this away to the Huns. It will also re-open the paypal issues and hopefully the press would pick it up too

Reactions: 17
I don’t know. It just seemed to add up when she said T was off school. Also the running around over ‘eat my frog,’ has come like a whirlwind. She went from growling at Josh to posting him in the bath, that Monday that she got the ‘dramatic news,’ she said she’d been crying hysterically all day. Then she told half a story and left it. I’m an overly nosey cow as per.
(Anyway, hopefully it’s not cos it is (to steal her words,) tit. As ever I remind everyone this is possible gossip, unless it’s not ✌✌)
I missed this. What was the dramatic news? What was said about it. No doubt cryptic clues?

Tattle is on fire today 🔥 IF it is J, she will hate that we all know, if it isn't at least its given us some lockdown entertainment

I'm still hoping it's true, would love to see her explain this away to the Huns. It will also re-open the paypal issues and hopefully the press would pick it up too
Would this mean the boys wouldn't be able to stay there too. I would have them to be put through another custody battle.

Also... why does she find it funny the was E speaks to adults??

Reactions: 7
Looking at the stories this morning.
lula ‘I don’t like any of my T-shirts’
Rach. ‘Just pick something I’ve got loads of clothes’
Rach later posting that eat the frog needs donations of clothes and coats from ages 2 to adult. HELLO RACH DONATE SOME OF YOURS?????

So do I! I just don’t get the audacity when you’ve got so many skeletons in your closet you still want to be in the public eye?? Take Nadia the triplets mum who rach is trying to latch onto. Her father in law has been in prison for 5 years as he’s a drug lord. Her fiancé even had his car seized due to proceeds of crime but there she is with an agent trying to make out she’s mummy of the year with a family like that?? I’d go into hiding

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh duck it, I’m probably wrong but what does it matter. This is a gossip site. So you all know for a while I’ve had a niggle about Josh’s job. When she said a few months ago about the ‘drama’ that his sisters picked her ‘off the floor’ over, she didn’t mention him. Not once. But she did say ‘it’s out of my hands, I can’t talk about it and it’s not me, it’s someone else.’ Anyway, it stuck with me. There were a few other things as well that gave me pause for thought.
Then earlier this week I had an feeling that on Monday they’d been somewhere formal. Then on Wednesday they’d left Wibble with Astrid and gone back later for lunch. Then she also kept putting ‘earlier today etc.’ Which seemed odd. So I checked and there was a misconduct hearing this week and the details weren’t out of the realms of possibility by my estimation, but the name of the officer was just cited as PC J. Now I’m waiting to see the outcome and if the officer is named 🤔 It could very well be nothing, but it could also be something. If it u it something it does explain her behaviour lately
See now U have posted this what I saw the other day now makes a bit more sense just out of curiosity was looking at who j follows and I come across this insta so he may have some other hobbies other than birding we don’t know about or hear about

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Reading those notes from the case of Pc J is pretty awful. If my partner was accused of that I’d be devastated. Whilst she loves to talk about how in love they are I reckon she’d love the attention more of “he cheated on me, he sent dick pics” as she could cry over and over about it. Id be surprised if it is him and she’s stood by him

Reactions: 8
Wow just seen her stories and headed over here.. I have a lot to say about the period stories, and I drunk wrote last night about midnight but didn’t post it.. so I’ve deleted it 🤪 I wouldn’t spare u the pain of trying to make sense of any of it loool.
anyway magnum PI has nothing on you @FridaK 😂 I’m invested now so going to head over to have a google!
also her outfit today is the colour scheme of my bedroom when I was 15... that was 18 years ago! Lime & lilac 🙊
4BEB39AE-3F43-4354-AAC2-262F6CF5D166.jpeg

So they’ve all been helping out, helping people and families who are seriously struggling right now don’t know where their next meal is... sorting out clothes and food etc... then next story of Betsys is a trolley full of vegan food from M&S 😡😡 honestly this family is insufferable but I can’t not watch!!! They have no idea.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I missed this. What was the dramatic news? What was said about it. No doubt cryptic clues?

Would this mean the boys wouldn't be able to stay there too. I would have them to be put through another custody battle.

Also... why does she find it funny the was E speaks to adults??
The boys wouldn't have to go through another custody battle. If the misconduct IS josh..it isnt something to lose his children over..i wouldn't have thought anyway??
At most, him and rach would separate so they would obviously live with josh

Reactions: 7
So they’ve all been helping out, helping people and families who are seriously struggling right now don’t know where their next meal is... sorting out clothes and food etc... then next story of Betsys is a trolley full of vegan food from M&S 😡😡 honestly this family is insufferable but I can’t not watch!!! They have no idea.
Way to go being a vegan, and live on ready meals. How does she get on living on McDonald's most of the time too? I haven't been to one for ages so I don't know what they make that's vegan🤷‍♀️
But ffs after helping out at a 'food bank' all day and god knows how much all this cost.
Also that Rach couldn't afford any bread too!
871B02DD-1DFB-40BA-937E-F9B1F6905814.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Way to go being a vegan, and live on ready meals. How does she get on living on McDonald's most of the time too? I haven't been to one for ages so I don't know what they make that's vegan🤷‍♀️
But ffs after helping out at a 'food bank' all day and god knows how much all this cost.
View attachment 302616
That's just about tipped me over the edge with their thoughtless spending.
I can't even begin to think about how much that has cost, all for 2 bleeping children!!
And don't get me started on the amount of packaging and plastic!!!

Reactions: 15
View attachment 302616
Shopping in m&s with a huge trolley of food. But asks people to donate bread on her behalf 🤔🤣

Also...now the misconduct has come to our attention she will try every deflection tactic there is lol

Reactions: 16
View attachment 302616
BeKindBetsy saving the world again 😂😂

Reactions: 10
It could also explain why lately she has consciously been over posting about how much they love each other (more than she normally does) and the really expensive birthday gifts she recieved off him and the expensive hotel stay.... is he feeling guilty? And is she trying to convince herself and the world they really are happy (something guilty people do often)
God too much of this adds up 🤣 either that or we all have over exaggerated minds 😁

Remember... when he got with rach... the vacancy for mistress became available 🤭
He didn't pay for that, that was definitely from her and the PayPal fund. She probably gives him pocket money and he saved up 😂

Why does Betsy need a trolley full of food when R has shopped for her recently as she showed it off on a story after sobbing about hungry families and didn't Hannah do a shop for her the other day?

Reactions: 11
The boys wouldn't have to go through another custody battle. If the misconduct IS josh..it isnt something to lose his children over..i wouldn't have thought anyway??
At most, him and rach would separate so they would obviously live with josh
Oh i maybe read it wrong. I thought he has been sharing indecent images. My apologies

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.