PTWM #51 the patchwork family is a sham, still funding their lifestyle with a PayPal scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wangs on about period poverty and then is sent loads of period pants.

She probs won’t need them cause she by up the duff again soon.

• Sick
Reactions: 12

Tbh when she shared a screenshot of her period tracker this morning :sick: I thought at first maybe she did that to show she was tracking her cycle because they were trying for another

Reactions: 10

Yep totally tone deaf, both our Racheleleee and the companies who back her! Thing is what do they want her to do at the end of the day? Promote their products. Fine. They need her as a person and presence to do that. Fine. She has supposedly “worked” with scores of organisations through the years who rely on donations to do what they do. Soooo...could have done a bit about the pants and the company could have provided a few bits to pass on to somewhere? It woulld have the same impact? Or better considering it’s not just a story of some woman getting free period pants and enjoying them. They’re both as bad as each other. You’ve got the budget to provide free products to 10 low level influencers? Donate 10 pairs of one for one more known person on Instagram to talk about and pass on. Cheaper for company in the long run because there’s not 9 advertising fees to pay for.

Reactions: 8
Would love to buy some period pants, as I’m so heavy I have to change every 2 hours.....but I can’t warrant paying £15 for them at the moment, will stick to my 54p nappy/pads from Asda

following this mornings rant she had.. blaming josh for the crackers being in the car??? um NO ratch it’s YOUR fault they made a mess YOU didn’t take them out of the car!!! and i’m with J on that one with all the Tins laying about all she had to do was put them in the cupboard..is her day really that busy that she can’t take 2 mins to do that. as for her to say her house is untidy because of her having “6” kids then she could get the older ones 2 help out with chores instead of shipping them off to everyone else.🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ yes i understand everyone’s house gets untidy but she’s HOME all day and wonky naps so she could take that time to tidy up.

Reactions: 13
Her and her period talk makes me want to spew!
I just find her so ugly in the way she is and acts.

Reactions: 9
If the biscuits/crackers were in a tin, how did they end up all over the car? 🤔

following this mornings rant she had.. blaming josh for the crackers being in the car??? um NO ratch it’s YOUR fault they made a mess YOU didn’t take them out of the car!!! and i’m with J on that one with all the Tins laying about all she had to do was put them in the cupboard..is her day really that busy that she can’t take 2 mins to do that. as for her to say her house is untidy because of her having “6” kids then she could get the older ones 2 help out with chores instead of shipping them off to everyone else.🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ yes i understand everyone’s house gets untidy but she’s HOME all day and wonky naps so she could take that time to tidy up.
Wonky 😂😂😂 best auto correct so far

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t get why she is saying she is having periods every three weeks. I counted 26 days. A normal cycle is 28 days so she’s probably just thinking she’s come on but hasn’t fully. In the book period power it says Day 1 is when it is bright red blood anything else is the end of the previous month. She’s making out that she’s special but she’s probably got a very normal cycle. Odd if ask me.
And of course she has to pose in her pants so everyone can say what a good figure she’s got!

Reactions: 14
So is she trying to say she ordered a box of the reusable pads and then ordered shitloads more for the refuge boxes?

Or... did the company send her a box and some extras to send out to refuge?

Reactions: 6
She’s such a bleeping dick. Oh let’s be open and honest about periods, eliminate the shame, I show my girls me changing a tampon. Then someone rightfully asks about odour and she puts a vomit emoji?!

“I have a period every 3 weeks, as does my 11 year old daughter - we’ve synched!”

The sentence every Year 7 wants their mum to spout on a public IG account!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
It could just be that. I’ve been keeping an eye on something this week. But, like I said I won’t say what it is unless I’m 100% sure, which I’m not quite yet. Obviously I could be totally off base also so I’m trying to be chill. Just file it in the ‘ignore’ pile for now and I’ll let you all know if it pans out 😂🤔
Oh no you can't dangle the carrott like that 🤣

• Haha
Why has she told us Joyce likes her period pants how lovely 🤮,plus they are new so how do you know he likes them?

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.