PTWM #51 the patchwork family is a sham, still funding their lifestyle with a PayPal scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit weird that you'd call your stepdaughters sobbing and expect them to drop everything for your drama...
It really is weird. Shes almost forty and she behaves like a teenager. She should be the one supporting her daughters or step daughters... why could she not sit and cuddle and console edie last night aswell? Why is she crying and sobbing to young adults that are meant to turn to her for guidance. Shes needy as duck.
She always wants to replace things she never had...or supposedly never had as a kid.
She bangs on about everyone else's dad being her adopted dad/she gets jealous because hannah has a great mum and she wants hannahs mum to be her own (calling her mummy etc) /everyone she comes across is a big sister,little sister.
Wouldn't suprise me if she calls josh daddy in the bedroom 🤢🤣
She has far too many issues that get ignored or enabled. Her therapist needs sacking and she needs to go into a unit 👍

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Also, enough with the 'We', the staff at Eat that Frog have done all the hard work.
The "we" stuff drives me mad. Those poor people have put so much into that amazing project and it's like she's trying to take the credit! It IS lovely that L and I are getting involved and are clearly loving doing something worthwhile, and it's great R is highlighting such a brilliant project but it feels like she is doing it for the glory rather than out of any real sense of altruism.

If I were them I'd be fuming that she swans around filming, chucking the donations about, telling everyone what "they" have done when actually she's done very little at all....

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I thought the same 🤣🤣🤣
Her and josh on the rocks??? Please don't post a semi naked josh or yourself to prove a point lol.
Iv said it before, those who keep their relationship private are the ones who are truly happy and content
This reminds me of my brother and his new wife. They are ALWAYS posting stuff about how much inlove they are with each other. No one will break them etc. It makes me laugh as he also had the same inscription put on her wedding ring that his first wife had in hers

This reminds me of my brother and his new wife. They are ALWAYS posting stuff about how much inlove they are with each other. No one will break them etc. It makes me laugh as he also had the same inscription put on her wedding ring that his first wife had in hers
My brother is always looking for the next best thing

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aw hun, you too skint to buy a few loaves for your local starving children? Maybe you could sell a laptop/iPad/Apple Watch/phone/overpriced cardigan/coat/chicken?

FA337A87-3E25-41D2-A117-3184BEBF7186.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 17
All the huns will be saying she's so busy being a full time mum to her 6 kids (when they're mostly farmed out to other people) to be able to buy any bread 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 16
All the huns will be saying she's so busy being a full time mum to her 6 kids (when they're mostly farmed out to other people) to be able to buy any bread 🙄
If she has time to go swanning out for meals with just one kid in tow then she can jump in one of her 2 cars, down to the local supermarket and buy a few loaves!!! Even a full trolley of bread wouldn't even touch £30

Reactions: 18
She has time to go there for the day and film herself being virtuous and film her kids baking (with no PPE) but she can’t grab a few trays of bread and drop them off?

Maybe she’s not got over that time that stranger at Morrison’s didn’t stop to help her because she’d recently birthed the second coming of Jesus himself and still had to battle with a trolley like a mere mortal.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How does she have the out right cheek to ask the same followers that pay the PayPal subscription to buy bread? Bread is literally one of the cheapest foods - you can get a loaf for 50p, if her and her giant quiff popped in the car and brought £20 worth of bread, surely 40 loaves would be okay for one day and if not still a good effort? Where’s the PayPal money R??? There needs to be more attention brought to where that money goes!!!! She boils my blood!!! Why not use one payment from those ADs for those daft mats she pretends she lies on and buy ASDA’ entire bread selection 😖 Considering her target demographic is DV sufferers and women planning on escaping to safety etc I think that her behaviour is actually appalling, how does she sleep at night?!

Reactions: 18
anyone find it strange she doesn't know her OWN daughter has had a “insect funeral” and by the look of that fence it’s in her own back garden?... first she asks “Where” then says Oh she was devastated???

ok seriously she’s putting her hands ALL over the donation stuff again 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄.. that’s enough IG for me she’s making me annoyed lol
Let’s face it how many followers would Lula’s boring little farm page have if it wasn’t for the sad huns who worship at the alter of PTWM?

Reactions: 9
She could easily spend a tenner and get loads of bread. Aldi bread is like 30p?! I've just got back from Aldi and done a full weeks shop, including a bottle of wine for tonight and it was less than 30 quid. She could easily use the PayPal money and get a tit load of stuff from somewhere like aldi or lidl.

Reactions: 12
She could easily spend a tenner and get loads of bread. Aldi bread is like 30p?! I've just got back from Aldi and done a full weeks shop, including a bottle of wine for tonight and it was less than 30 quid. She could easily use the PayPal money and get a tit load of stuff from somewhere like aldi or lidl.
There's an aldi not far from where she usually does her weekly shop, its not like she has to travel to the other side of Devon or god forbid even Newton Abbot which seems too far away

Reactions: 10
I can not believe the scruffy cow asked for bread donations. Seriously like she can’t be arsed to throw £25 to Asda and order tit loads of Smartprice white and brown at 50p a pop, so she asks walk ins to chuck a loaf in while they are passing by.

Rach: WEaLTHY pEople WOnT DonaTE

Also Rach: I’ll use your service as free content for a few weeks, drag my kids down annoying the tit out of you whilst you try and work, but duck off if you think I’ll throw you a few loaves as payment.

woman level 10 😩

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I can not believe the scruffy cow asked for bread donations. Seriously like she can’t be arsed to throw £25 to Asda and order tit loads of Smartprice white and brown at 50p a pop, so she asks walk ins to chuck a loaf in while they are passing by.

Rach: WEaLTHY pEople WOnT DonaTE

Also Rach: I’ll use your service as free content for a few weeks, drag my kids down annoying the tit out of you whilst you try and work, but duck off if you think I’ll throw you a few loaves as payment.

woman level 10 😩
Makes herself look really good in these stories when she doesn't donate herself but makes others do it. Exactly the same as the bullying, everyone else does it for her!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.