PTWM #51 the patchwork family is a sham, still funding their lifestyle with a PayPal scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the boyfriend stories? I can’t see them.
Why does she have to be so heavy handed. So disrespectful the way she rummages through and chucks stuff!

Reactions: 10
Eat that frog is pretty amazing tbh, such a shame she’s using it to look holier than thou! Tallulah looks like she genuinely enjoys it too bless her.

Agree with everyone else, the woman need to stop fingering and pawing everything, then chucking it about, it’s incredibly disrespectful plus there is a pandemic, and it’s also as annoying as hell!

Reactions: 13
I don't think the boyfriend thing is that bad tbh, loads of little kids do that at that age and it doesn't mean anything. I had a "boyfriend" when I was 6, he proposed and everything, our parents just laughed and went along with it until it naturally ended when being in different classes was just too long distance for it to work out 🤷‍♀️ no worse than playing mums and dads really

I don't think the boyfriend thing is that bad tbh, loads of little kids do that at that age and it doesn't mean anything. I had a "boyfriend" when I was 6, he proposed and everything, our parents just laughed and went along with it until it naturally ended when being in different classes was just too long distance for it to work out 🤷‍♀️ no worse than playing mums and dads really
that’s fine. but for her to say E was inconsolable over it and she couldn’t calm her seems a bit far fetched. having been around children as a TA and how little kids pretend ( my own child included) i’ve not known a child her age to react like that. yes they’re all different but normally they’re not bothered by it, move along and have another pretend BF...

Reactions: 8
I know it’s been said before but holy duck she shares way too much! Poor Betsy trying to hide her face! Can’t imagine what it would have been like if at that age my mum came in with a phone recording me in bed after sharing my inner worries for gram content! Madness!

Reactions: 7
Stop saying "we" have recieved... "we" open blah blah. STOP TAKING THE CREDIT!!!
Give the credit to nina whi has worked damn bloody hard for years to get that food bank where it is today!! You do duck all apart from rummage your scrawny fingers through everything chucking it about with no gloves on.
Please someone local go there on Saturday and shove a camera in her face!!! See how she likes it.
As for the edie bf thing. That's fine,kids do that but don't share it with 200k strangers!!! Edie is embarrassed about sharing her work with her class mates but you think its acceptable to share her private moments like that with 200k strangers!!! Give over!
Careful edie, you will be the next one that she broadcasts about starting your periods!!!

Reactions: 22
Where was Rachel when all the hard work at Eat That Frog was being done? She’s rocked up at an already-established business so she can film her child and stepson helping and make out she’s a bleeping Saint. Bullshit.

Reactions: 16
Does she not think of the long term effect of sharing all her kids personal and private information to the world? I can see them all being in therapy and having so many issues when the “y are older.

As parents, we should protect our children and give them the boundaries and security to make them grow into happy and secure adults.

R is failing them massively.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Her stories from yesterday, definitely not wearing a mask in that place. Can't see her face but you just know!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
On the post about Edie crying and Betsy managing to console and cheer her up she says "Turns out big sisters are pretty awesome" .... Is she having a dig at her own sister???

Also, enough with the 'We', the staff at Eat that Frog have done all the hard work.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.