PTWM #51 the patchwork family is a sham, still funding their lifestyle with a PayPal scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being 16 and thinking raw vege is spelt ‘roar’ 😂 So thick the lot of them!
That's the thing, her followers want their kids to 'be more betsy' as she is always put on a pedestal. No one cares if she didn't do fantastic in her GCSE's or struggles with spelling, just don't make out they are something they are not as surely that only puts pressure on B herself 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Corrects spelling in one line but then writes ‘just done a shop’ in the second.

And then shames daughter (and herself) by sharing the errors for all the world to see. Cringe

Reactions: 13
Again, have these women been living under a rock to need inspiration from Rachel????

Reactions: 8
also why is “Auntie Hannah” buying her food shop? she’s 16 surely she can buy stuff herself? or her Mother to buy it for her?
Auntie Hannah is on the PayPal payroll so R probably just bunged her a bit extra to pop to Aldi for her. She couldn’t possibly go herself, she’s far too busy 🙄

Reactions: 12
Auntie Hannah is on the PayPal payroll so R probably just bunged her a bit extra to pop to Aldi for her. She couldn’t possibly go herself, she’s far too busy 🙄
We’re in lockdown again, don’t forget - it’s time for everyone Rachel has ever met to get her shopping for her, even if they’re vulnerable.

Reactions: 10
Imagine being 16 and thinking raw vege is spelt ‘roar’ 😂 So thick the lot of them!
She doesn’t really have that in her phone, ‘Betsy (my favourite daughter)’? I thought she had three daughters, surely she’s not that blatant 😳

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t really have that in her phone, ‘Betsy (my favourite daughter)’? I thought she had three daughters, surely she’s not that blatant 😳
Betsy changed it apparently (I get that, my kids would do that sort of thing), and because R is so kooky and forgetful, she doesn’t know how to change it back.

Betsy changed it apparently (I get that, my kids would do that sort of thing), and because R is so kooky and forgetful, she doesn’t know how to change it back.
Ahh that makes sense. I don’t feel so bad for the other two now!

Reactions: 1
Ugh. Just watched her re-share of The Week junior shite ad, came her and there’s an ad for the same thing 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m done. I’m out. I haven’t watched her stories in a week at least. I can barely even read this thread. She’s that much of a mess and an idiot and a fraud and just a massive twit that I can’t even laugh at her anymore 🤣

Edie doesn’t look distraught? and why does she feel the need to share that.. she’s what 6-7.. she was inconsolable that her Boyfriend dumped her!! is she serious? 🤯 the way she has said that is like Edie is 20 and they’ve been together for YEARS! and also for the fireworks watch them out of your window like
everyone else who is in locked down 🤦🏻‍♀️

That’s the second time she’s put ‘Earlier today.’ It’s making me think she’s covering for something 🤔 perhaps 🤔

Reactions: 6
Edie doesn’t look distraught? and why does she feel the need to share that.. she’s what 6-7.. she was inconsolable that her Boyfriend dumped her!! is she serious? 🤯 the way she has said that is like Edie is 20 and they’ve been together for YEARS! and also for the fireworks watch them out of your window like
everyone else who is in locked down 🤦🏻‍♀️
I might be way off here because I haven’t grown up with a sister... but is it odd that her sister could calm her down and stop her crying but her mum couldn’t?!

I also found it odd that the first thing R did when she went back in the room is to remind E that 5 minutes ago she was in tears and really upset. She’s moved on... don’t remind her! 🙈

That’s the second time she’s put ‘Earlier today.’ It’s making me think she’s covering for something 🤔 perhaps 🤔
she’s also not re-posting because of loads of interest... she’s re-posting because she’s been paid to 😂

anyone find it strange she doesn't know her OWN daughter has had a “insect funeral” and by the look of that fence it’s in her own back garden?... first she asks “Where” then says Oh she was devastated???

ok seriously she’s putting her hands ALL over the donation stuff again 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄.. that’s enough IG for me she’s making me annoyed lol

Attachments

Last edited:
How many of them are feeding from the PayPal Well ? 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 5
Why does she have to touch everything being and chuck it around. Surely she could just point or just move stuff gently? It all feels a bit disrespectful...

Boyfriend! Wtf! E is 5 months younger than my daughter. Why would she even say boyfriend; she's a bloody young child. Ugh.

Reactions: 7
She is not on the payroll at eatmyfrog nor an official volunteer so therefore should be in lockdown, the kids aren’t keyworkers or old enough to be volunteers so shouldn’t be in there. Also, technically, the shop falls under the retail bracket so they should all be wearing masks!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.