PTWM #51 the patchwork family is a sham, still funding their lifestyle with a PayPal scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Inbetween the refuge beggy posts tonight is an ad for porky penguin.

So the other day she was posting women who can't afford milk for their babies and now begging for money for a refuge. I wish that the useless gov stepped up and actually did something about abusers (prefably locked up for life) so that we didn't need refuges, but the fact is they are closing down all over and if we try to save one, then why can't they all be saved?

Reactions: 12
I am not being mean just being realistic. Rachet when the ads dry up because they will and you have spent all the pay pal money on meals out and lip stick sorry I mean gloss and you have paid your massive dentist bill. You will realise that you are not the next jk Rowling. Wilbertson will be at school and you perhaps might need to start applying for jobs. Remember this. Most employers do a little google search and it’s going to lead them straight to asking about ???? PayPal money.

Why don’t you just re gift it on to some places that are actually needing it at this tit show of a time. Maybe even just keep 30 quid to buy Joyce a pair of matching slippers ??

Reactions: 17
Inbetween the refuge beggy posts tonight is an ad for porky penguin.

So the other day she was posting women who can't afford milk for their babies and now begging for money for a refuge. I wish that the useless gov stepped up and actually did something about abusers (prefably locked up for life) so that we didn't need refuges, but the fact is they are closing down all over and if we try to save one, then why can't they all be saved?
Shut the front door...... 🤣 if you look, I said earlier im suprised she hasn't plugged porky penguin yet being near Xmas 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣
Hi rach...you twit 👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I would be surprised if this were true. Having worked in EYFS, they are the most protected by the government in terms of free food. Universal FSM means this child will receive a free lunch, if he is still 4 he will receive free milk every day and in our area all EYFS and KS1 children are provided with a free piece of fruit or veg at snack time every day.

View attachment 295592
I was going to say the exact same thing. The Hun is bullshitting so rancid shares her story. All reception children get free fruit to snack on through out the day where I am tand they are not allowed to take in their own snacks just a packed lunch to eat at lunch time if they are not having a free school lunch. Yet more bullshit

Reactions: 10
Shut the front door...... 🤣 if you look, I said earlier im suprised she hasn't plugged porky penguin yet being near Xmas 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣
Hi rach...you twit 👋👋
I knew I'd seen it but I cba to scroll back and find who it was that mentioned it, thank you!
And hi Rach hun😘 where's the paypal money?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've said it before and I'll say it again - if you really want to make a difference Rach, you could start a campaign to guarantee more funding for refuges from the government rather than getting your huns to chuck a fiver in a gofundme because most of them are probably looking at a dreadful month due to another lockdown.

Reactions: 11
I just watched her stories from yesterday, if you look carefully, she was trying for ages to get that "crying" to happen.

Reactions: 10
I just watched her stories from yesterday, if you look carefully, she was trying for ages to get that "crying" to happen.
She should have plucked a couple of nose hairs out, that would have made her eyes water on cue!

Seriously, I've only just watched and I am so mad. "Oh the messages I've received" yeah, and bleeping IGNORED you ridiculous witch. I have no doubt that people have probably died because they have reached out to this bleeping shambles of a woman thinking she will help them when she can't even signpost to someone that can actually help. I don't understand how anyone can think she "does so much" when she does nothing. If someone messages asking for help if she even bothers to reply it's absolutely useless. Just "that's so tit babe" or a bleeping heart emoji. The sooner her little house of cards comes crumbling down around her the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve just had a look at the crowdfunding page for the Birmingham place she was talking about so many people have donated saying they were sent here by ptwm but I bet I can guarantee that each herself hasnt donated to it

• Angry
There has been some sort of Vulcan mind meld affecting every self obsessed influencer making them post this ‘we are in different boats shite’ to use as some sort of excuse for paying lip service to the stress real people are experiencing at this time whilst they sit around spouting patronising bollocks wondering if they can shoe horn an AD# in at the same time

Anyhoo I’ve added my own quote excuse the amateurish handwriting but you get my drift 😘

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There has been some sort of Vulcan mind meld affecting every self obsessed influencer making them post this ‘we are in different boats shite’ to use as some sort of excuse for paying lip service to the stress real people are experiencing at this time whilst they sit around spouting patronising bollocks wondering if they can shoe horn an AD# in at the same time

Anyhoo I’ve added my own quote excuse the amateurish handwriting but you get my drift 😘
This is what I can't stand at the minute. All the patronising. Its insulting

Reactions: 9

Oh rachet these are clearly insulting especially the second pic. Do you not watch the news ?

#Ad total for October was 16, she's slipped a bit this month :ROFLMAO: Finger's crossed it's brand's realising what a twit she is

1st - Huggies Pull Ups
6th - 5 minute fun
10th - Rescue Remedy
11th - Bold Joy of Clean
12th - Iconic Make Up
14th - Starling Bank Card
15th - Tesco
16th - I missed this one but comments were made on here about another #ad - just didn't say what it was for
17th - Kinder Suprised
20th - Eufylife Camera's
23rd - Calm & Bright Sleep Support
24th - Sky TV
25th - Pranomat
27th - Pranomat
28th - The Week Junior
31st - The Week Junior

I had originally counted more but looking back I think they were just swipe ups (no #ad) for the rape alarm, eat that frog, porky penguin, sheepers and of course all the small businesses that dress Wibble for her.

• Wow
#Ad total for October was 16, she's slipped a bit this month :ROFLMAO: Finger's crossed it's brand's realising what a twit she is

1st - Huggies Pull Ups
6th - 5 minute fun
10th - Rescue Remedy
11th - Bold Joy of Clean
12th - Iconic Make Up
15th - Tesco
16th - I missed this one but comments were made on here about another #ad - just didn't say what it was for
17th - Kinder Suprised
20th - Eufylife Camera's
24th - Sky TV
25th - Pranomat
27th - Pranomat
28th - The Week Junior
31st - The Week Junior

I had originally counted more but looking back I think they were just swipe ups (no #ad) for the rape alarm, eat that frog, porky penguin, sheepers and of course all the small businesses that dress Wibble for her.
So even if she only got around 200 quid per ad (we know it's more) she's raking in over 3 grand a month!

• Wow
  • Angry
Was Sheepers technically an ad?

Edit - don't mind me. My brain still thinks it's March so I hadn't realised yesterday was November 🙄

• Haha
oh look ratchet has packed 5 boxes for women in scotland and yorkshire.. wonder how many fluffy clouds they’ll get.. Also she says it’s all new stuff. so why is she letting E put her paws over it all?.. 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13

1st - Huggies Pull Ups
6th - 5 minute fun
10th - Rescue Remedy
11th - Bold Joy of Clean
12th - Iconic Make Up
15th - Tesco
17th - Kinder Suprised
20th - Eufylife Camera's
24th - Sky TV
25th - Pranomat
27th - Pranomat
28th - The Week Junior
31st - The Week Junior

The Sheepers one definitely said ad...

76697935-8C07-4C8C-B1FE-3BA137F3E959.jpeg

I genuinely think she’s that delusional that she believes “sending other people to worthwhile causes to make donations” is worth MORE than actually making a donation herself. It’s obvious by her behaviour that she feels she deserves the credit and adulation she gets. It’s sickening.

I wonder if she has any idea what Wibble was putting in his mouth here 🤷🏼‍♀️

0A644C2D-6F42-42F1-BAC1-63A588BD0253.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.