PTWM #51 the patchwork family is a sham, still funding their lifestyle with a PayPal scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't watched her stories in the past few days and I'm currently in hospital. But from what I have seen, she truly gets worse doesnt she. Just when you think she can't sink any lower, there she goes!!!
I'm sure people who are having to use places like that to feed their family don't look at is as a big game of pretend make believe. Maybe in your world it is. But that reality for most people you spineless cow
Sending you good vibes. Get well soon xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
“Here’s my child (not wearing a mask) living her best life baking so we can play shops to feed all the poor people in town”

She makes me sick. I bet the disadvantaged children who can’t even afford to eat would have loved to spend an afternoon baking but no, little miss privileged gets to. Incidentally, I’ve obviously no beef with the child, just her twit of a mother.

6E5EDD33-D7C5-463C-84C2-DBBC3F63A02E.jpeg

Oh and Wibble would look a lot better without the shaved head, Rach, babe.

F1BB44CA-5F7B-4016-9E1F-5BFDC12274A7.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
“Here’s my child (not wearing a mask) living her best life baking so we can play shops to feed all the poor people in town”

She makes me sick. I bet the disadvantaged children who can’t even afford to eat would have loved to spend an afternoon baking but no, little miss privileged gets to. Incidentally, I’ve obviously no beef with the child, just her twit of a mother.

View attachment 292837

Oh and Wibble would look a lot better without the shaved head, Rach, babe.

View attachment 292839
That seems to be the only moment Lula had her hair tied back, it really grinds my gears seeing people cooking/baking with hair flying everywhere, there's health and safety standards for a reason 🤢😷

Reactions: 22
Do people actually message their partners this?! I love my kids and think they're the most beautiful wee souls but do me and my partner wet ourselves about it everyday? No. They never seem to coo over the other kids, just the messiah!

Todays show for eat that frog was cringey. Fair play to T for actually getting stuck in and helping rather than just following people with a phone so she could capture evidence that she was there and can claim the 'part time working mummy effect' worked again....imagine going into a place to get free food and living your worse nightmare to be welcomed by someone greeting you with a smile bigger than their head and buzzing because they get to play shops. She's unreal.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Do people actually message their partners this?! I love my kids and think they're the most beautiful wee souls but do me and my partner wet ourselves about it everyday? No. They never seem to coo over the other kids, just the messiah!

Todays show for eat that frog was cringey. Fair play to T for actually getting stuck in and helping rather than just following people with a phone so she could capture evidence that she was there and can claim the 'part time working mummy effect' worked again....imagine going into a place to get free food and living your worse nightmare to be welcomed by someone greeting you with a smile bigger than their head and buzzing because they get to play shops. She's unreal.
Iv had to visit food banks in the past and I was really embarrassed and really didn't want anyone to recognise me or give myself any unwanted attention. I wanted to get in and out as fast as I could. If rachel had approached me with that sort of attitude I think I would have died.... I know its nothing to be ashamed of now but it does make people feel like that. And she's making it into a huge laughing matter and pretending its great. Maybe she needs to genuinely experience some of these things, because she hasn't ever, no matter what she trys to make out, if she had the past she has portrayed, she wouldn't give out this self entitled attitude and be clueless

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Iv had to visit food banks in the past and I was really embarrassed and really didn't want anyone to recognise me or give myself any unwanted attention. I wanted to get in and out as fast as I could. If rachel had approached me with that sort of attitude I think I would have died.... I know its nothing to be ashamed of now but it does make people feel like that. And she's making it into a huge laughing matter and pretending its great. Maybe she needs to genuinely experience some of these things, because she hasn't ever, no matter what she trys to make out, if she had the past she has portrayed, she wouldn't give out this self entitled attitude and be clueless
I completely agree. We fell on hard times and I had to pep talk myself to actually go in. Dont get me wrong i was so grateful for it and the people in there were so lovely and in no way patronising, whereas if I came face to face with Rachel I feel like she would talk to me as if I was 2 inches tall and would try to tell me her story and make it all about her. By all means help and raise awareness but she doesn't do that, she hogs the limelight and makes it all about her which discredit everything she does!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
‘Pay shops’ just epitomises PTWM just like she plays at being a DA ambassador/author /influencer/ former skint single parent ..... the list goes on!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.