PTWM #51 the patchwork family is a sham, still funding their lifestyle with a PayPal scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't watched her stories in the past few days and I'm currently in hospital. But from what I have seen, she truly gets worse doesnt she. Just when you think she can't sink any lower, there she goes!!!
I'm sure people who are having to use places like that to feed their family don't look at is as a big game of pretend make believe. Maybe in your world it is. But that reality for most people you spineless cow

Reactions: 16
I haven't watched her stories in the past few days and I'm currently in hospital. But from what I have seen, she truly gets worse doesnt she. Just when you think she can't sink any lower, there she goes!!!
I'm sure people who are having to use places like that to feed their family don't look at is as a big game of pretend make believe. Maybe in your world it is. But that reality for most people you spineless cow
Hope you’re ok Dorothy 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hope you’re ok Dorothy 😘
Thank you 😊 hoping to be discharged soon so I'm getting better..fingers crossed its tonight. Hate hospitals at the best of times and I'm just missing my babies now 😪
Yes rachel, most of us actually adore spending time with our kids and miss them when they aren't with us 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There is def nothing wrong with doing your hair and slapping some make up on
But for some of us it just grinds our wheels
See I may be wrong but to me there are two types of volunteers
Below is Jon Bon Jovi multi millionaire washing pots
Then we have someone pointing at stuff in a shop whilst getting her daughter to help out

One is serving the community
One is self serving
Bloody love Jon 💘

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thank you 😊 hoping to be discharged soon so I'm getting better..fingers crossed its tonight. Hate hospitals at the best of times and I'm just missing my babies now 😪
Yes rachel, most of us actually adore spending time with our kids and miss them when they aren't with us 🤣
Hope you’re okay Dotty x

P.s Racheeel is a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I noticed how on the eat the frog post she wasn’t tagged so she made sure she commented to Make sure she’s centre of attention! She’s an absolute disgrace and I hope someone calls her out on that!
@Dorothy-redshoes hope you’re feeling better soon 😘

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Sending love to you! Hope you're home to your bubbas soon xx

Reactions: 4
There is def nothing wrong with doing your hair and slapping some make up on
But for some of us it just grinds our wheels
See I may be wrong but to me there are two types of volunteers
Below is Jon Bon Jovi multi millionaire washing pots
Then we have someone pointing at stuff in a shop whilst getting her daughter to help out

One is serving the community
One is self serving
And one shows off her £250 coat, £165 cardigans, £100 meal for 2, £400 leather coats, £300 hotel stay, £50 jumper, £20 babygro whilst not donating a penny herself. And that's all just the last 10 days or so!

Reactions: 16
Hope you feel better soon ❤ Xx

Reactions: 2
Rachel must class fingering the butter and bashing her claws on the eggs as "help". Or that everyone would be in awe at her precence, that she thinks she is Paignton royalty.

Dorothy hope you're able to get home soon 🤗

Reactions: 17
Play shops? Please tell me she didn’t actually say that about a food bank? In the middle of a pandemic? When people are losing their jobs and kids are going hungry? She is playing shops....... I actually can’t deal.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Why is her mouth so bleeping huge? It's almost as if one day she is going to open it wide enough and swallow herself
B2B2C453-5E53-4D42-B242-CC63A28EF82A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.