PTWM #51 the patchwork family is a sham, still funding their lifestyle with a PayPal scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We we we we we we, funny how in the eat that frog post they don’t mention her AT ALL and when she comments on the soup pyramid they say Lula can work with us anytime, just to be nice. Jumping on the bandwagon again I see so she can pretend she’s doing something for others. It’s absolutely shocking and disgusting. She had NOTHING to do with that. I get she’s helping to spread the word about them but she should not take any credit for what OTHERS have done

Reactions: 22
It’s really upset and angered me watching yesterday’s stories , the way she’s slamming her hands all over things , touching her face and hair. Come down if you need any of this stuff! Stuff! I mean I know she’s thick but the way she puts things is so unprofessional. Don’t get me started on her trying to take credit for it all. She’s done piss all, showed her face there twice and stuck some stories up then reposted ones of her Huns congratulating her. When will people realize she doesn’t give two shits about the people who are vulnerable. She only cares about her self and the validation it gives her. Hates a strong word and I tell my kids not to use it, but I bloody despise this woman!

Reactions: 19
We we we we we we, funny how in the eat that frog post they don’t mention her AT ALL and when she comments on the soup pyramid they say Lula can work with us anytime, just to be nice. Jumping on the bandwagon again I see so she can pretend she’s doing something for others. It’s absolutely shocking and disgusting. She had NOTHING to do with that. I get she’s helping to spread the word about them but she should not take any credit for what OTHERS have done
Also another expensive top that costs £50 god forbid she wears anything from George at ASDA 😂

Reactions: 16
Also, who does their hair and make up to go and volunteer in a place like that? That's how you know it's all for show.

Reactions: 14
Also, who does their hair and make up to go and volunteer in a place like that? That's how you know it's all for show.
I don’t see what’s wrong with doing your hair and make up to go and volunteer. It’s not like she was on a farm outside all day??

Reactions: 6
Yet again she hasn't donated anything, she hasn't collected anything, she hasn't actually done anything. All she appears to have done is film other people that are working hard, including her daughter, and said 'we' a lot.

There have been so many local businesses offering to support children with food during the half term. Why hasn't she reposted all of them? I'll tell you why, because she gets nothing for doing that! No financial reward, no publicity, no praise. She's a selfish, self centred witch.

Also, our Covid cases in the bay are rocketing. We've had a large increase in numbers in our hospital and several deaths. Why the duck are none of them wearing masks or social distancing and why, if all she's doing is filming, is she even there!

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Yet again she hasn't donated anything, she hasn't collected anything, she hasn't actually done anything. All she appears to have done is film other people that are working hard, including her daughter, and said 'we' a lot.

There have been so many local businesses offering to support children with food during the half term. Why hasn't she reposted all of them? I'll tell you why, because she gets nothing for doing that! No financial reward, no publicity, no praise. She's a selfish, self centred witch.

Also, our Covid cases in the bay are rocketing. We've had a large increase in numbers in our hospital and several deaths. Why the duck are none of them wearing masks or social distancing and why, if all she's doing is filming, is she even there!
why can’t her followers see she is just one big money making scam?! Makes me so cross
And bet she won’t even go and help out today, she’ll worry someone will ask her about the PayPal money so she’ll say she can’t go as she’s “working” on a special project. duck off

Reactions: 14
Is she actually at that food bank event today?
She said she would be there opening up.

It's great she's highlighting the cause, but it really grated on me that she kept saying 'we' or 'we've got'. I know it's just a figure of speech, but I really wish she'd think about her use of language and be careful about making it all about her.

Reactions: 16
I don’t see what’s wrong with doing your hair and make up to go and volunteer. It’s not like she was on a farm outside all day??
I didn't say there was anything wrong with it but it's obvious she's done it for the camera.

Reactions: 7
Depends where you’re volunteering. Wearing expensive clothes, makeup and generally going over the top to volunteer at a charity where the patrons probably feel very low about themselves and their lack of resources to buy expensive non essentials shows a complete lack of awareness by the volunteer.

Reactions: 19
She's a strange woman. 'Can't wait to come and play shops!'..??? .. It's not a game. People are on the brink, have some humility.

Screenshot_20201029-142332.jpg
Screenshot_20201029-142138.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
There is def nothing wrong with doing your hair and slapping some make up on
But for some of us it just grinds our wheels
See I may be wrong but to me there are two types of volunteers
Below is Jon Bon Jovi multi millionaire washing pots
Then we have someone pointing at stuff in a shop whilst getting her daughter to help out

One is serving the community
One is self serving

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.