PTWM #51 the patchwork family is a sham, still funding their lifestyle with a PayPal scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so very bizarre that with him working full time and all the ads she does, they haven’t bought a home for their brood, especially as she’s had such a tough time in all those piss ridden crack dens 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love the fact she’s fast enough to advertise it but carnt even be bothered to follow them
Exactly. This happens all the time with her. She usually follows the brand AFTER she’s done the ad which just makes the whole thing so sickeningly disingenuous. None of the bollocks she advertises means anything to her other than 🤑🤑🤑

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I love the fact she’s fast enough to advertise it but carnt even be bothered to follow them
And that alone should be why companies need to research better. That should be in their contracts! Its a slap in the face... she's basically saying "your money is good enough for me but your product and business is tit, cheers for the paycheck"

Reactions: 12
“When we open up the shop tomorrow”

You taking a 9-5 job for zero wages then, Rach? Yeah, I thought not.

4BD41A1A-27AB-433B-BA34-8B311164A1C4.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I hope Ratchet takes some time to read that magazine and learn something...seeing as she didn’t understand the basic principle of money the other week and just wanted to the treasury to print more off 😂

• Haha
It’s so very bizarre that with him working full time and all the ads she does, they haven’t bought a home for their brood, especially as she’s had such a tough time in all those piss ridden crack dens 👀
I imagine they wouldn't be accepted for a mortgage for a house the size she would want. The deposit would be huge s most lenders want at least 15% now, never mind the repayments every month. J is mid 40s I think now which won't help either. She wastes money on tit cardigans and egg chairs so although they have a high income I think she spends every penny of it each month and doesn't think to save anything.

Reactions: 10
So they're 'working at that eat that frog CIC sorting through food without any masks or gloves... :unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: 15
This is exactly what the refuges need Rachel. Not fluffy clouds or mens perfume, in fact none of that useless tat which has been donated and you've not paid a penny for. I buy these eye masks and they're fab for a quick destress.
B3986B24-2433-47E5-B0B9-C9B70376917A.png

Reactions: 9
AMAZING is the last word I’d use for helping struggling families especially with that massive grin on her face .. but here we are! Brace yourself the self-fanning posts from her huns will come in shortly ... Her constant „we“ starting every sentence .. ! I don’t think she went down to the supermarket getting all the groceries nor did she help much or has anything to do with this really ..!

And yes also noticed no masks or social distancing at all. I am sure the kids mag has a section on it Rachael- there is a pandemic currently..read it up.

Reactions: 16
AMAZING is the last word I’d use for helping struggling families especially with that massive grin on her face .. but here we are! Brace yourself the self-fanning posts from her huns will come in shortly ... Her constant „we“ starting every sentence .. ! I don’t think she went down to the supermarket getting all the groceries nor did she help much or has anything to do with this really ..!

And yes also noticed no masks or social distancing at all. I am sure the kids mag has a section on it Rachael- there is a pandemic currently..read it up.
It really shows that she's only doing it for all the adoration she'll get which makes her excited and she clearly hasn't thought at all about the people that something like this is vital for.

Easily more than that. I know Mrs Meldrum was getting a lot more at her height and I would say PTWM is as greedy as she used to be at demanding extortionate fees. And she has no management like channel Mum to take a cut so it’s all hers. Makes me sick seeing old tinsel teeth pimp someone else’s kids out for money when she ignores them any other time. Except when she’s trying to prove a point to tattle.
Apparently Hinch earns £24k for a 4 story ad. Reacharoundio won't be anywhere near that, and I bet she bleeping hates it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I live in a small town and most food places here have offered free meals for kids in need this week on FB. Loads of people have then commented saying that they will pay for a meal so the small business doesn't loose out after an already difficult year. It's got the community spirit going and for £2.50/3 we're feeling like we have done something to help without also skinting ourselves. I haven't seen R donating anything financially for a long time now for this or another cause. She shares a post and expects others to pay out.

How she has the cheak to say the most random items get donated (chewing gum) on those latest videos astounds me. She sent pet clouds to women in refuge ffs! At least the chewing gum is useful.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Feel like messaging her and asking if she’ll be there tomorrow too. Might make a trip down there and ask her face to face where the PayPal money is? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Apparently Hinch earns £24k for a 4 story ad. Reacharoundio won't be anywhere near that, and I bet she bleeping hates it!
Bloomin hec. That’s an eye watering amount of money! No your right no where near that. There was a list on here at one time of what they all earned I’ll try and find it. In the meantime you have a look at an insta page called influencerpaygap it’s an eye opener.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.