PTWM #51 the patchwork family is a sham, still funding their lifestyle with a PayPal scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel like messaging her and asking if she’ll be there tomorrow too. Might make a trip down there and ask her face to face where the PayPal money is? 🤣
My husband wants to go paignton camping next year i'd love to bump into her and see what she would do face to face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So .... I have just watched her stories. The advert .... can she talk any faster ??

The shop .... brilliant idea and she gonna take all the credit for that woman’s hard work whilst practically pawing all the food !! Shouldn’t she be wearing a mask??

Reactions: 15
My husband wants to go paignton camping next year i'd love to bump into her and see what she would do face to face 😂
I reckon this is why she never goes out alone and barely stays in the house alone. If you have fucked that many people over in your life you must always be looking over your shoulder. What a way to live. No amount of free clouds or massage mats would make it worth it for me.

Reactions: 24
Considering Torbay is on the rise with coronavirus cases she absolutely should be wearing masks and gloves and distancing! Especially given how many people she meets with.

Reactions: 14
It’s so very bizarre that with him working full time and all the ads she does, they haven’t bought a home for their brood, especially as she’s had such a tough time in all those piss ridden crack dens 👀
She won't be eligible for a mortgage
She isnt self employed or anything. She's basically a dosser

you can see in that photo how much the braces have ruined her teeth and moved them outwards! her dentist needs to be fired for that tit job 🤦🏻‍♀️
I think her teeth look worse now than before

Reactions: 11
Should a bunch of us all go to Paignton tomorrow to see if she is actually there?
Why has she got to touch everything, pawing all the butter and eggs and what does it matter how much the butter is worth? Or is that the equivalent to how many more crappy cardigans that she could buy😂

Reactions: 10
She has latched on at the final hurdle once again. She's a bleeping parasite and makes me feel sick. The bleeping teeth 🤮🤮

Reactions: 21
“When we open up the shop tomorrow”

You taking a 9-5 job for zero wages then, Rach? Yeah, I thought not.

View attachment 291454
How can someone's teeth end up so badly out of line after having braces.. I appreciate it takes a while for teeth to move but they seem to have been in this bizarre sticking out position for the longest time now. I'd be devastated if that happened to me after braces. Maybe its the actual braces that makes it look worse but man.. I almost feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 12
I imagine they wouldn't be accepted for a mortgage for a house the size she would want. The deposit would be huge s most lenders want at least 15% now, never mind the repayments every month. J is mid 40s I think now which won't help either. She wastes money on tit cardigans and egg chairs so although they have a high income I think she spends every penny of it each month and doesn't think to save anything.
The amount of pimping she does on Instagram she could probably buy one outright... if it weren’t for all the shite she buys!

Reactions: 9
Rachet/Josh that child is bored sat without anything to do, no wonder he's trying to bite you. He's telling you he's bored! Where's the toys/books/even an iphone to shove under his nose....give him something to do! He might not bite you!
Or give him something to chew on at least.
He is bored and she is ratty with him because he disturbs her screen time. So selfish.

The minute I saw him lean towards Josh’s arm to bite him I thought GIVE THE CHILD A TEETHING TOY FOR duck SAKE.

Even a blind man with a white stick can see that Wilby is in pain with his gums/teeth so why aren’t they helping him?!???
It’s cruel. They’re clueless.

Reactions: 12
So pissed off with the constant “we” 😡 Feel so sorry for that poor woman who has put in all the actual work for her to come in and take all the credit!

Reactions: 22
Is she incapable of doing anything nice without posting it then reposting the huns admiration for it 😠

Reactions: 17
Always laugh when she posts be kind, is she kind when shes videoing josh talking to him like crap , or slating the vets or ignoring messages asking for help , ahhh she bugs me if it wasnt for the incoming downfall im waiting to see , I would unfollow her and I know I'm also not being kind but she sucks the niceness out of me

Reactions: 19
My local Dunelm has a tree with tags on it. You take a tag and fill a shoebox for Christmas for either a care home or refuge. I chose a refuge. Guess what they are asking for.. Pjs, socks, toothpaste, toothbrushes, hair brushes, shampoo, shower gel. Not rescue remedy and Fluffy clouds! Bet she would only share this if Dunelm were gifting her!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.