PTWM #51 the patchwork family is a sham, still funding their lifestyle with a PayPal scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Certainly makes for interesting reading and shocking if true. But why would you even put hints to it if it was the case? Like why show him in formal clothes like they’d been somewhere, why show Wilby with a babysitter?

Also since the breakdown story the other week where she alluded to something, there’s been no mention of her mum which would make sense that a lot of us thought it was something down that path?

Reactions: 12
Certainly makes for interesting reading and shocking if true. But why would you even put hints to it if it was the case? Like why show him in formal clothes like they’d been somewhere, why show Wilby with a babysitter?

Also since the breakdown story the other week where she alluded to something, there’s been no mention of her mum which would make sense that a lot of us thought it was something down that path?
Because she lives off the attention and cryptic messages for people to then send her messages of "hope your OK babe"

Reactions: 11
Because she lives off the attention and cryptic messages for people to then send her messages of "hope your OK babe"
Totally get that and I thought the same at the time. Like if it WAS something with her mum, just keep it quiet... there’d be no reason to say anything.

But this...just why would you even want people to know?! If this is true then I’m going to be so shocked that she’d hint at all of this stuff just for those kind of messages. Especially when some of the kids are at an age to be reading this too.

Reactions: 8
Totally get that and I thought the same at the time. Like if it WAS something with her mum, just keep it quiet... there’d be no reason to say anything.

But this...just why would you even want people to know?! If this is true then I’m going to be so shocked that she’d hint at all of this stuff just for those kind of messages. Especially when some of the kids are at an age to be reading this too.
I this in relation to T being off school? I remember saying she had to keep her off

Reactions: 5
T's school had two weeks for half term, they go back on Monday
Well that explains that then. At the end of the day, I don’t know anything other than what she posted. I arrived at the misconduct hearing just by being overly nosey and thinking about what she said that day, how iffy they have been over his job and this week.
Either way, all misconduct is reported on by the press, so when it is, I’ll probably just end up looking like a twit 😂😂. She’s doing enough at the moment to keep the conversation going regardless of this. 👍
ETA: I would love to know why I’m so suspicious of him. Perhaps I need hypnosis 🙄

Reactions: 9
Well that explains that then. At the end of the day, I don’t know anything other than what she posted. I arrived at the misconduct hearing just by being overly nosey and thinking about what she said that day, how iffy they have been over his job and this week.
Either way, all misconduct is reported on by the press, so when it is, I’ll probably just end up looking like a twit 😂😂. She’s doing enough at the moment to keep the conversation going regardless of this. 👍
You’re our own detective @FridaK 🤩 I’ve not been watching stories etc for ages and only occasionally dipped into this thread but glad I did today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When will it all be released? Do you know?

Reactions: 4
ETA: I would love to know why I’m so suspicious of him. Perhaps I need hypnosis 🙄
@FridaK you are total onto something ... enough content for a second season on your Netflix documentary

It was Joyce’s behaviour that brought me to tattle not teethy Tina.

If its proven its Josh and he's dismissed then that'll please Rach as she can keep him home and between them do tit loads more Ads and Swipe Ups and she can keep an eye on him at home.

I have just read the report and will keep an eye out when they add the conclusion online.
Rach will do everything she can or shall i say Jo the PA to prevent it from going onto Devon Live. I live in the same county as Rach and i know one of the editors at Devon Live - i wonder if he'd be interested in publishing the story if proven to be true 🤫

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If its proven its Josh and he's dismissed then that'll please Rach as she can keep him home and between them do tit loads more Ads and Swipe Ups and she can keep an eye on him at home.

I have just read the report and will keep an eye out when they add the conclusion online.
Rach will do everything she can or shall i say Jo the PA to prevent it from going onto Devon Live. I live in the same county as Rach and i know one of the editors at Devon Live - i wonder if he'd be interested in publishing the story if proven to be true 🤫
Perhaps speak to the editor now and plant the seed 😂😂 you know she’s a public figure and it’s of public interest that someone being paid by the state is a public servant and she’s “famous”

Fridak, your detective work is amazing, this has had me enthralled. I’ve googled it and omg, part of me hopes it isn’t him, not for rach but for the kids sake. They don’t need more upheaval or if it goes public more crap out there to be used as potentially bullying material. But hey his track record isn’t great is it??

Reactions: 14
Perhaps speak to the editor now and plant the seed 😂😂 you know she’s a public figure and it’s of public interest that someone being paid by the state is a public servant and she’s “famous”

Fridak, your detective work is amazing, this has had me enthralled. I’ve googled it and omg, part of me hopes it isn’t him, not for rach but for the kids sake. They don’t need more upheaval or if it goes public more crap out there to be used as potentially bullying material. But hey his track record isn’t great is it??
I don't believe rach would leave him anyway if it was him. I mean, she hasn't so far 🤷‍♀️
The only way they would separate is if josh left her indefinitely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.