PTWM #51 the patchwork family is a sham, still funding their lifestyle with a PayPal scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed the other day that, even though Rach is spending hundreds of pounds of ridiculous cardigans etc, they still look cheap on her. The awful collared number the other day was bobbled and stretched, I've got Primarni jumpers that look better than that and they are years old šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 14
I noticed the other day that, even though Rach is spending hundreds of pounds of ridiculous cardigans etc, they still look cheap on her. The awful collared number the other day was bobbled and stretched, I've got Primarni jumpers that look better than that and they are years old šŸ˜‚
Probably because she whacks them all in the tumble dryer that she can't live without

Reactions: 7
I was thinking what to have for breakfast and thought I might have a bacon buttie, then remembered Mrs Brown and her weird little sandwiches for Ratchet so decided against it. That made me think about the fact that the old cow knew what was being done to the mother of her grandchildren by her son and R and willingly allowed it to happen. It made me absolutely sick to my stomach.

Reactions: 17
Iā€™m pissing myself at the stupid mat thing because the idiot clearly sold her soul to the devil for a bit of cash šŸ¤£ how long has she been promoting it?! Over a year surely because she was infamously pregnant and flogging it when pregnant women canā€™t even use it šŸ¤£ now Wibble is like 14 months or something?! I canā€™t remember. Anyway Rach. Did you have one gin and agree to this contract. Every month or maybe twice a month youā€™re obliged to promote that shite and itā€™s too funny. Sheā€™s gonna end up like someone trying to pad out an essay to up the word count soon. Thereā€™s nothing more you can say on it!

ā€œSo. This mat is very matty. Very mat like. You lie on it. Another word for lie is I suppose...lay? So you can lay on it. And lie. Lie and layā€
Well we know how good she is at lying šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
ANOTHER AD?? with the kids...they donā€™t even look interested in what theyā€™re reading or what theyā€™re looking at.

Reactions: 7
Shes never mentioned neighbour with the light on every night, or the chickens for a while! Wonder if they will make a story now its been mentioned here?

Reactions: 21
"Right you turds it's half term and I've got no one to have you for the day/week so the least you can do is film some ads, it will be LUSH guys"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Long time lurker, first time posteršŸ¤£ I have followed PTWM for years. Bought her book and could relate to her on some wave lengths cos I too have mother abandonment issues šŸ˜£ but its really grating on me now the amount of ads shes doing. If the ads didnt include the children I'd have no issues it just doesnt sit right with me pimping your kids out especially the two boys. They apparently cant even see their birth mother but she puts them on a public platform for all to see. It's so wrong and I cant imagine how painful that must be for their mum. I've unfollowed her. Theres no malice from me I just think the SM world is totally bonkers anyway. A bunch of nobodies or Z listers getting sent free stuff or been paid for ads while everyone else works to earn a decent living or lives on the bread line. My other half has never been on SM and when I tell them about these families selling their souls on there it baffles him. Like a previous post said I think the tide will start to turn. Theres going to be some very disgruntled young adults soon who are going to question why they were put on such platforms for their parents benefit without gaining their consent. Just my opinion ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She's only on 16 this month, need another 3 to get to her usual quota šŸ˜‚
I reckon she ā€œearnsā€ Ā£500-Ā£1000 per ad. Thatā€™s a conservative estimate. So basically a decent annual salary every month, for sitting on her arse.

Reactions: 12
I reckon she ā€œearnsā€ Ā£500-Ā£1000 per ad. Thatā€™s a conservative estimate. So basically a decent annual salary every month, for sitting on her arse.
Easily more than that. I know Mrs Meldrum was getting a lot more at her height and I would say PTWM is as greedy as she used to be at demanding extortionate fees. And she has no management like channel Mum to take a cut so itā€™s all hers. Makes me sick seeing old tinsel teeth pimp someone elseā€™s kids out for money when she ignores them any other time. Except when sheā€™s trying to prove a point to tattle.

Reactions: 15
Yep, depending on her fee she could be raking in anywhere between Ā£4500 - Ā£15000 a month (my guess would be somewhere in between those 2 figures)

Reactions: 10
[/QUOTE
Yeah and what happens then when instagram stops and the CSA from the boys mum stops? When they have this house to pay for, cars and old mcdonalds farm in the back garden. She wouldn't exactly be able to take her clothes of form money. She would be paid to keep them on. Well unless is was for a rehab poster ( insert picture of R) " wou
Yep, depending on her fee she could be raking in anywhere between Ā£4500 - Ā£15000 a month (my guess would be somewhere in between those 2 figures)
Yeah and what happens then when instagram stops and the CSA from the boys mum stops? When they have this house to pay for, cars and old mcdonalds farm in the back garden. She wouldn't exactly be able to take her clothes of form money. She would be paid to keep them on. Well unless is was for a rehab poster ( insert picture of R) " don't end up like this, seek help"

Reactions: 9
I love the fact sheā€™s fast enough to advertise it but carnt even be bothered to follow them

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.