PTWM #50 Happy birthday to you. My good wishes are few. Where’s the PayPal money too?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait, what? Is this Seb and Isaac’s grandmother telling their stepmum she should be proud of “her” boys??

D8E154E6-3D62-4CB3-8F33-7D21CAA5E823.jpeg

Meanwhile their bio mum isn’t allowed to see them yet complete strangers (grown women) can comment on Seb’s appearance publicly? Rachel, you’re a nasty witch!

CB8F453C-F68E-4CB5-9B25-326D8F7A0332.jpeg
C16A124F-B679-4C7E-BA12-0E12D7537C4C.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Rs new story of J talking about the Gecko, she made a comment on “ Lulas face” yes your child looks bleeping annoyed that your talking about the gecko she didn’t want and you bought it anyway with her Money!! Glad you find it so funny!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 15
1. They don’t show the boys on social media? Except when there is cash to be made, clearly.

View attachment 275697

2. This is a blatant lie - the feature is not unique to Starling at all, it is also a feature of GoHenry, which she has definitely advertised before. Strangely, I can no longer find evidence of her GoHenry ads anywhere on FB or IG 🤔

View attachment 275698
Her children/step children are cash cows. Hopefully some of the money made from this ad will be going into Seb’s starling account.

Reactions: 10
Wait, what? Is this Seb and Isaac’s grandmother telling their stepmum she should be proud of “her” boys??

View attachment 275802

Meanwhile their bio mum isn’t allowed to see them yet complete strangers (grown women) can comment on Seb’s appearance publicly? Rachel, you’re a nasty witch!

View attachment 275803View attachment 275804
I have just started reading this thread and haven't read the others so I'm not clued up. I don't dislike PTWM but I no longer follow her on social media. I have read her book and went on her book tour where she tells you her version of why they don't see their mum. Obviously I know this is only her side of the story but it's pretty fucked up if true

Reactions: 7
I have just started reading this thread and haven't read the others so I'm not clued up. I don't dislike PTWM but I no longer follow her on social media. I have read her book and went on her book tour where she tells you her version of why they don't see their mum. Obviously I know this is only her side of the story but it's pretty fucked up if true
So she told rooms full of strangers personal details about why her step-children don’t see their mother? That’s fucked up in itself, in my opinion.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
What's her version of the story that she told on the tour?

Reactions: 13
Yes I'd also like to hear her version that she told on the tour.
She shouldn't be discussing it at all in my opinion....
But she sent random strangers court documents of the children so nothing surprises me

Reactions: 15
Oh do tell us? We’ve had loads of second hand stories but not one came from Rach unfortunately

Reactions: 11
Yes I'd also like to hear her version that she told on the tour.
She shouldn't be discussing it at all in my opinion....
But she sent random strangers court documents of the children so nothing surprises me
She accused Josh of raping her and he was arrested. She was alcohol dependent, apparently a man she was with committed suicide as she also accused him of rape. She used the children to tell lies about Rachel and Josh and they were under investigation several times due to this. She said she couldn't put the content in the book

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
She accused Josh of raping her and he was arrested. She was alcohol dependent, apparently a man she was with committed suicide as she also accused him of rape. She used the children to tell lies about Rachel and Josh and they were under investigation several times due to this. She said she couldn't put the content in the book
If this was true (I’m disputing her not you!) why on Earth would you not try and live a quiet life with those boys and give them the privacy they deserve?? Who would think flaunting them online was the decent thing to do??

• Sad
Reactions: 39
IF she was telling the truth, what gave her the right to divulge that information to strangers? Clearly the only reason she didn’t put it in the book was for legal reasons, not because she wanted to protect the boys. I really don’t understand why Josh stood by and allowed Rachel to share that private info with random people who had paid to see her.

Why would any parent, grandparent, teacher, social worker or otherwise appropriate adult think it was ok for those poor boys to have their private history shared by their stepmother without their consent?

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Ladies I have to ask, how can you feel sorry for Josh 😫. In that last video with no top on and his questionable tattoo’s just soaking up the camera being on him. He’s so cringe. I honestly think her berating on video is some sort of weird foreplay that they have going on.
Come on he is so far from someone who is suffering. He loves it. It’s all kinds of wrong *shudders* 😂😂
I think he is a twit, but her tone in videos yesterday especially, was atrocious, she was steaming mad. I think if the camera turned to her face it literally would have looked like this 😡

She does verbally abuse him but he is too much of a lightweight to stand up for himself. She also definitely reads here, cos almost everything discussed the last few days she has touched on. I actually wouldn’t be surprised if she hid Js watch and then pretended to find it under the sofa.
formall we know he could be on prescribed drugs from a GP to get him through the damn day with that loon 🤷‍♀️

mocking him again today when he was trying to teach the kids something about Gail. 2 seconds earlier she said no one in the house knows anything about reptiles, she didn’t “google” J put in the time to look into them. Ya he is a bit of a nerd, but he likes all that stuff and I doubt he was any different when she got with him, so why now does it irritate her🤷‍♀️

After watching today's stories I'm genuinely concerned there is some mental health issue going on p.n d, or like a personality disorder, due to the work I do I have a bit of an idea , and someone close to her seriously needs to step in, she was so close to losing her tit with Wilby when he was biting her, and the way she is with Josh, and the up and down moods excessive spending, surely she has a close friendship circle or so she says, one of then need to get her off s.m
I thought previously she might be bipolar. Her mood swings, her excessive spending on shite etc. But obviously all guess work as I’m not qualified But just reminds me of someone who is

Reactions: 14
I followed her at the time of the book tour and Josh is present on the photos meeting people, why on Earth would this be mentioned to a room full of strangers, I don’t get what the motivation would be? Josh must have been there when she mentioned all this . If it is true then he’s had a pretty rough time of it .

Reactions: 11
I totally get it for children too young for a debit card from the bank, that makes perfect sense!
But if the bank think children are too young for a debit card, is their really a need for one?! I think kids these days are already forced to grow up too soon, teach them the basics with saving in piggy banks, bank accounts etc, yes. They really don't need the stress of looking after a debit card though IMO.

Reactions: 8
Jesus bleeping Christ. The whole lot of them are wild. Bloody drugs, assault, DA, alcohol, suicide, seriously 😑

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I followed her at the time of the book tour and Josh is present on the photos meeting people, why on Earth would this be mentioned to a room full of strangers, I don’t get what the motivation would be? Josh must have been there when she mentioned all this . If it is true then he’s had a pretty rough time of it .
Yes he was with her at the book tour but he wasn't in the room throughout. She also went into detail about the baby making and that she had bought sex toys from the local Ann summers shop

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I wonder if it will make it into her "fictional" book 🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.