PTWM #50 Happy birthday to you. My good wishes are few. Where’s the PayPal money too?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Lucyinthesky88 had to edit to fit here is the original
Thread suggestion:

🎵 Happy birthday to you
My good wishes are few
I’ll talk about myself first
Then embarrass you too 🎵

Quick recap feel free to add to it:
Rachet continues with the most self indulgent birthday posts known to man reminding the recipient of all the awful times in their life and how it’s all about Rachel.
She posted the picture of her step daughter and the dead horse again because it wasn’t bad enough the first time round.
She stole money T was saving up and bought a gecko with it even though it was the last thing T wanted, this resulted in both T and I being in tears.
She is sending all her old gifted crap to refugees because everyone needs a pet cloud when they are escaping DA.
She doesn’t bother teaching wibble to not bite and she’s black and blue because of him 🙄
She doesn’t wear lipstick anymore apart from almost every story she’s wearing bright lipstick that doesn’t suit her.
She has been speaking to Joyce like a piece of tit and the huns are lapping it up because rachet is so hilarious🙄
Her braces still aren’t working and her teeth seem to be getting worse everyday.

Reactions: 22
Here we go with the sharing of just how funny she is. Bore off Barbara & tell us where the PayPal money is. And stop treating your husband like tit.

Reactions: 10
i may have missed this discussion as i’m a recent Tattle PTWM follower but J&R both go on about money and the kids spending it on breakfast in the mornings but R said the other day that J has bought 2 apple watches? they’re not exactly cheap at least £400/£500 maybe more depending on what one 🤦🏻‍♀️ so i don’t see what the problem is with £2.50 breakfast? at least the kids are eating it and not spending it on absolute shite!

Reactions: 16
This person didn't actually ask though......

Lies, more lies!!

i may have missed this discussion as i’m a recent Tattle PTWM follower but J&R both go on about money and the kids spending it on breakfast in the mornings but R said the other day that J has bought 2 apple watches? they’re not exactly cheap at least £400/£500 maybe more depending on what one 🤦🏻‍♀️ so i don’t see what the problem is with £2.50 breakfast? at least the kids are eating it and not spending it on absolute shite!
In fact the baguette is meant to actually be a treat. R was the one who purchased the watches (probably from PayPal funds). She bullshit so much she forgets what she says!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Those watches aren't just the only extravagant purchases they make. She spent £165 on a horrific cardigan. We calculated that the first 4 weeks of lockdown she spent over £3000 on pointless tit like deckchairs at £135 a pop (she bought 2 and 1 mini one) a 14ft trampoline,£300 a month on joshs healthy fit food, a cardboard desk,£500 on a neon light, £30 babygros, £200 chicken coops. The list is endless lol

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Those watches aren't just the only extravagant purchases they make. She spent £165 on a horrific cardigan. We calculated that the first 4 weeks of lockdown she spent over £3000 on pointless tit like deckchairs at £135 a pop (she bought 2 and 1 mini one) a 14ft trampoline,£300 a month on joshs healthy fit food, a cardboard desk,£500 on a neon light, £30 babygros, £200 chicken coops. The list is endless lol
oh wow! i wonder if they’re in any DEBT? surely the crappy ads she films aren’t paying her that much? and i’m assuming police officers don’t get a very high wage either? 🤷🏻‍♀️.. i’m so nosey 🤣 but i’m intrigued at how much they make lol!!

🤮oh god!! anyone see R video? she obviously doesn’t clean under her sofa... she’s found a Mouldy bottle and Js Apple watch! and they blamed Wilb for putting it down the Bog!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
How much of it all is undeclared gifts??

Reactions: 7
Why is a 14 month old still eating puréed food from a jar 🤷🏼‍♀️
my god! it’s so easy to make him food
now he has teeth 🤦🏻‍♀️ i’m not bashing anyone’s parenting but that’s lasy! surely if they’re out they can get him something soft to eat? chips? a sandwich and break it up?

Reactions: 13
It’s just crappy lies to make her look relatable. Half her backstory she roped everyone in with was how hard done by she was - emotionally, financially, the lot. When she was blogging but still working and not doing ads yeah they were probably always skint like a lot of us. She gained a lot of fans with talking about tit like that. Then sometimes now in 2020 she remembers she’s meant to be playing the part time working struggling mummy role and slips back into it. “I’m in my overdraft” she says as she buys 160 quid cardigans and egg chairs on a gin whim (but she doesn’t drink)

Reactions: 12
Why is a 14 month old still eating puréed food from a jar 🤷🏼‍♀️
She’s the laziest parent ever! You’d also never think she’s birthed three other children, it’s like she doesn’t know what to do with wibble even the way she interacts with him is strange

Reactions: 17
Ladies I have to ask, how can you feel sorry for Josh 😫. In that last video with no top on and his questionable tattoo’s just soaking up the camera being on him. He’s so cringe. I honestly think her berating on video is some sort of weird foreplay that they have going on.
Come on he is so far from someone who is suffering. He loves it. It’s all kinds of wrong *shudders* 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
After watching today's stories I'm genuinely concerned there is some mental health issue going on p.n d, or like a personality disorder, due to the work I do I have a bit of an idea , and someone close to her seriously needs to step in, she was so close to losing her tit with Wilby when he was biting her, and the way she is with Josh, and the up and down moods excessive spending, surely she has a close friendship circle or so she says, one of then need to get her off s.m

Reactions: 9
Ladies I have to ask, how can you feel sorry for Josh 😫. In that last video with no top on and his questionable tattoo’s just soaking up the camera being on him. He’s so cringe. I honestly think her berating on video is some sort of weird foreplay that they have going on.
Come on he is so far from someone who is suffering. He loves it. It’s all kinds of wrong *shudders* 😂😂
I think you’re right. He thrives on it. I guess if I was josh and I had the choice of her belittling me on camera or foreplay with those gnashes, I’d pick the belittling too 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
🤮oh god!! anyone see R video? she obviously doesn’t clean under her sofa... she’s found a Mouldy bottle and Js Apple watch! and they blamed Wilb for putting it down the Bog!!
I'll bet my house that the watch down the bog was a total set up for content.

Reactions: 16
I don’t feel sorry for josh. He does give me the Heeve. I can’t decide if he is very clever and acting for the camera as being stupid or just stupid. And then the bloody nail clipping and the walking round like a teenage boy in his shorts. He obvs fancies himself !

my god! it’s so easy to make him food
now he has teeth 🤦🏻‍♀️ i’m not bashing anyone’s parenting but that’s lasy! surely if they’re out they can get him something soft to eat? chips? a sandwich and break it up?
thing is though...babies don’t even need teeth for them to have soft finger foods etc and then progress to other things. The ‘chewing’ teeth don’t even come through til much much later so withholding harder foods because of no teeth is just a myth! The gums are hard enough. My boy only has 6 teeth and eats everything the same as we do... luckily he’s not turned his nose up at anything! 🤩
And yes... I secretly agree jars are lazy 🤭

Reactions: 10
I think you’re right. He thrives on it. I guess if I was josh and I had the choice of her belittling me on camera or foreplay with those gnashes, I’d pick the belittling too 😬
He really does. I love men honestly. I am friends with them, I’ve raised them and I’m married to one of the best of them. He knows where his bread is buttered for sure.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.