PTWM #50 Happy birthday to you. My good wishes are few. Where’s the PayPal money too?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read more info on the M&S deal.

One free kids meal deal worth £4 when you spend £3 on a full price “adult” food item in the cafe. So you need one adult to be spending £3 per child you have. Plus it doesn’t cover drinks.

And if you can’t afford it, well that’s just tit hun 💜

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Ergh, she’s just shared on her story a girl my daughter goes to school with....I had to double check I hadn’t started following the girl by mistake.....as she’s friends with my daughter....I just can’t see why....anyone enlighten me pls

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’m sure Seb can think for himself but is it really beyond the realms of possibility that his thoughts and feelings and opinions are influenced by the adults he spends time with? Who are all related to his dad and his stepmum. There is apparently 0% input from the other side of his family.

And what about Isaac? We’ve heard a lot that Seb made his own decisions and didn’t want to see his mum but Isaac is only 10 now, how old was he when this happened?

I think my point is, from what we see daily of Rachel’s behaviour and attitude, I cannot believe that those boys ever get sat down by Josh and/or Rachel and asked how they feel, whether they have any questions etc, and if they did I’m not convinced they would feel comfortable enough to be honest. We’ve seen Rachel’s reaction when Josh leaves the house alone - can you imagine she would entertain the idea of him facilitating contact between “her” boys and his ex wife? I really cannot.

Obviously that’s just my opinion, I don’t know them in real life and maybe the whole social media persona is a massive act and she’s actually a decent person. But I doubt it.
Sadly it’s not beyond the realms of possibility that his mother was neglectful and/or abusive either. It takes a lot for a court to give a father primary residency. I am inclined to believe anakarina. Still think the PayPal money and all that stuff is awful.

Reactions: 2
New cardi for Rach in next week or two then 🙄
I can't explain how sodding WEIRD it is that she's recording and sharing someone else's house. Freak!

Reactions: 15
She really is bleeping weird, she has zero boundaries. Taking your daughter and rummaging about your friends (who you’ve known for 5 minutes) house

Reactions: 13
Wouldn’t be surprised if Astrid asked them to do it, she’s as much of a show off as Rachealllreeashkidsegnk

Reactions: 11
leaving their child alone to rummage through someone’s wardrobe and jewellery & look st bikes 🙄 wth is wrong with them!!! one thing you DO NOT is show someone else’s home or where they live ONLINE for thousands to see! A could have a stalker or someone who is infatuated with her (hopefully she doesn’t) and ratched is showing her way around!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ just like she does her own home! fair enough of A wants to show off her home but R shouldn’t be even if she has permission to do so. she still shouldn’t.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
'Oh look, Wilby's found a pen, in this house, that's fun' ..... then walks away from him and carries on looking at her phone 😮😮
At least check if he did any damage and take it off him!

Jeez! I've been friends with my best friend for years, I would never rummage around and film her house and belongings even though we are like sisters. Doesn't matter if she's ok with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.