Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nebbymoo

Ptwm #51 the patchwork family is a sham, still funding their lifestyle with a PayPal scam

Reactions: 54

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Say what now? No love, only the huns think this, the rest of us are sane🤪
View attachment 283887
The problem is, her “story” is:

• Abused by first husband, had two children with him and took years to flee;
• Met Edie’s dad and had a baby with him but accidentally broke his heart because...
• Met Josh when he was definitely already separated and she was definitely not still pregnant with Edie;
• Fell deeply in love and it’s the best relationship ever, Josh is the best husband, father, stepfather, provider etc etc.

It’s basically selling a lie to all the vulnerable people out there who are trapped in abusive relationships or who have escaped but now don’t trust men and are desperate for their happy ever after. She’s painted this picture that I used to believe too. That even victims of domestic abuse can one day find their prince, regardless of how damaged they are by past experiences, no matter their flaws, and who cares how many children they have from various different marriages, it all just works out nicely in the end.

The reality is very different. She was in a mutually abusive relationship, she once planned to kill her first husband, she finally left and used Edie’s dad because he had money and it was a decent step up from being a single mum, she stalked Josh for years, for as long as she’d known his sister, and called his mum Mummy, telling her she would marry her son one day. She made her move when she knew that Josh was at his most vulnerable and she didn’t think about anyone but herself. Not tiny baby Edie, not her dad, not any of the other four children involved. She moved Josh AND his sons in with her before Edie was 6 months old and slowly but surely chipped away at his confidence until she had him where she wanted. She now makes a living stealing from strangers and selling their children on Instagram, Josh seems to have lost the career he loved and drinks too much to compensate. None of the kids have any respect for him or indeed any boundaries whatsoever.

So yeah, keep selling your fairytale story, Rach, we need more people like you 🤥

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Velvet Hour

Chatty Member
She’s such a contradiction
I lived in a refuge
Oh here’s a pic of me and Josh in the bath
I’m a charity ambassador
I palm my kids off on anyone who will have them
I’m married to a policeman
My kids stay with my mate the convicted coke dealer
I gave away my last £20 in the supermarket
Here I am on my new designer leather jacket
I lived in a piss filled needle infested bedsit
I can’t stop showing off my beautiful home
I support Marcus Rashford with the FSM
I dine out several times a week and document it on social
Isn’t it wonderful women in recovery can keep their children with them
I rub it in the face of Josh’s ex daily that I have her sons

Why oh why do her devoted huns not see anything of this?

• Heart
Reactions: 45
It was the ‘why are you cuddling him he just tried to bite you?’ or something to that effect and Edie replied ‘because he’s upset.’ At least someone knows how to comfort him when he’s struggling rather than his mother who just films it 🤬

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
I have just started reading this thread and haven't read the others so I'm not clued up. I don't dislike PTWM but I no longer follow her on social media. I have read her book and went on her book tour where she tells you her version of why they don't see their mum. Obviously I know this is only her side of the story but it's pretty fucked up if true
So she told rooms full of strangers personal details about why her step-children don’t see their mother? That’s fucked up in itself, in my opinion.

• Angry
  • Wow

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
It is more than ok to go from having nothing, living in a refuge to then having absolutely everything and living a better life. I for one, champion anyone who gets to turn their life around like that. However, I don’t champion it when the person doing it will do the following:

*Take PayPal donations and never answer the question to where the money has been spent but instead, show us all the luxuries she has brought even knowing she is under suspicion.

*Act as a DV expert and ambassador then write in her book that she was guilty of DV towards him too and in front of the children, then spend every day playing the victim and playing it well enough to gain a platform on social media that she later abuses.

*Patronise anyone who comes to her to seek help with a “that’s shit hun” but offer a swipe up a £1 fluffy cloud.

*Forget that her target audience and USP are normal women who have likely experience DV or potentially still do yet continuously post links or photos that have no prior trigger warning. Then straight after, try to sell a product.

*Declare on social media that if a refuge isn’t nice, chances are, you’ll go back to your home because it’s full of nice things and creature comforts - including your violent partner. Likely putting women close to being brave enough to flee off ever leaving because they will worry about making it feel like home for the children they take with them. Becuase Rachel said so.

*Constantly talks about being an abandoned child and belittles her Mum for it on social media as often as she can even when repairing that relationship yet we do not know the reasons her Mum left, affair? DV? Mental Health? None of us know but are all expected to Wade in and judge her at every given chance.

*Talks about child poverty and food waste yet shows us their fancy meals daily, their constant dining out, the food they throw away and shows us all how she can afford to shop in M&S yet will only do a paid advert for another store and pretend to be a loyal customer and only shop where she’s paid. Never tells us if she pops a few tins in the store food bank drop offs though does she?

*Knowing what women in refuges need, NEVER actually sends anything of real use or value out to them. Only £5 vegan deodorants and cotton clouds, not to mention the rescue remedy that will no doubt fix the fear these women will leave with daily.

*Over exposes her children, step children, family children and friends children without care or consideration, if she can cash in on them, she will. Will expose them in all manner of situations, half naked, asleep, when in danger, when upset, when bullied or even send random strangers court documents exposing her children’s most initiate thoughts and harrowing experiences.

*Will set upon anyone who dares to argue against her and will even get her huns to join in too.

*Break every rule possible during a pandemic but happily clapped every Thursday to say thank you to the NHS.

*Break every safeguarding rule possible.

*Claim to support refuges and be an ambassador yet bully her own husband publicly and speak to him in a verbally abusing manner every day whilst recording it for 200k to see and find entertaining.

*Repeatedly share links to important issues when she can be bothered but doesn’t do her research or talk about these issues with the same passion in which she talks about a lonely naked bean.

*Encourage complete strangers to approach her children in public and then post it on social media.

The list goes on, and on.

Basically, I cannot be happy for her one bit and this life she has “worked so hard to build because frankly, it’s her followers that have built it for her by buying into her bullshit and giving her a platform to talk crap daily, engage in said crap which she then produces when approached by brands to do an ad.

I can only hope that following her stories yesterday, no men or women are put off fleeing a dangerous environment in fear it won’t feel like home and they are failing their children all because the wall paper doesn’t feel right. Forget what a refuge looks like and remember that they are in a safe place, with trained professionals and nobody there to hurt you. What Rachel should have added last night was that just because she went back, doesn’t mean you should. She went back to danger because she missed material things and took her daughter back with her, then went on to have another with her alleged abuser.She should have encouraged her followers not to do the same because who knows, that one follower that does go back, may never survive to flee again. It pains me to think that potentially, someone could be sitting in a refuge watching those stories and be triggered to go back home.

• Heart

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
“To my stunning Tattlers. Thank you for being the most witty people in the world. I never take for granted that I stumbled across this page, and the critical thinking that we share here. I love you with all my heart and promise to stay here forever, highlighting for the world what a bunch of ridiculous twats these influencers are. We are so lucky to enjoy each other’s humour in this forum like we do.”

• Haha
  • Heart

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

Splashing the cash,
Almost flashing her tuppence;
When will this scumbag get her comeuppance?

• Haha
  • Heart

Sausageface

Chatty Member
She accused Josh of raping her and he was arrested. She was alcohol dependent, apparently a man she was with committed suicide as she also accused him of rape. She used the children to tell lies about Rachel and Josh and they were under investigation several times due to this. She said she couldn't put the content in the book
If this was true (I’m disputing her not you!) why on Earth would you not try and live a quiet life with those boys and give them the privacy they deserve?? Who would think flaunting them online was the decent thing to do??

• Sad
Reactions: 39

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
Our 14th wedding anniversary fell on a Wednesday, so in terms of celebrations it was a typical weekday (for people with 5 kids and full-time jobs anyway!) of work and school. (we had a fancy meal planned for the weekend) My husband had to leave at 5am to catch a train for work, so didn’t wake me, but when I got up at 7am there was a message on my phone that I could see was from him that he must have sent as soon as he was on the train. It read “Remember it’s green bin day.” and then a second message straight after “P.S Happy Anniversary- whoever thought you’d be lucky enough to take the bins out and sort 5 kids out all by yourself after all this time eh?” I just thought well there you go.....that’s romance right there 🥳🤣

But you know I wouldn’t trade that message for all the wanky Instagram-worthy anniversary cards in the world. I envy nothing about Rach’s life.

[Actually that’s a lie....that pick n mix she buys herself looks absolutely banging and I really want some but I can’t afford that kinda money on sweets!!!]

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Mufasa

Chatty Member
Good grief. Not content with exploiting her own kids but now her daughters friends are being used for ads??? She is actually unreal. Has she got permission from the girls parents to feature her in this? What a twat. On that note...

Pimping out kids all over the gaff, stop begging and pay for your own new bath.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

FridaK

VIP Member
Wibble *thought bubble*: “Oh God, the stupidtons are back. Argh, I’m gonna cry now”

Rach: “Aunty Jo said you didn’t cry once”

Wibble *thought bubble*: “Well Aunty Jo fed me real food, dressed me in boys clothes, got my garage out for me to play with, didn’t talk to me through a camera, didn’t shout and didn’t drip drink red wine to get through the night with me. So all in all, I didn’t feel like crying until I saw you two. What can I tell ya 👶

(Oh did anyone notice it wasn’t PA Jo? It’s not her in the WhatsApp photo. They have a new Jo for kid offloading.)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
If my other half wrote a post like that about me I would think it was a piss take.

His work mates down at paw patrol must rip the pish out of him!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
She accused Josh of raping her and he was arrested. She was alcohol dependent, apparently a man she was with committed suicide as she also accused him of rape. She used the children to tell lies about Rachel and Josh and they were under investigation several times due to this. She said she couldn't put the content in the book
IF she was telling the truth, what gave her the right to divulge that information to strangers? Clearly the only reason she didn’t put it in the book was for legal reasons, not because she wanted to protect the boys. I really don’t understand why Josh stood by and allowed Rachel to share that private info with random people who had paid to see her.

Why would any parent, grandparent, teacher, social worker or otherwise appropriate adult think it was ok for those poor boys to have their private history shared by their stepmother without their consent?

• Sad
Reactions: 35
For what it's worth, here's what I think.

I think the boys mum is really none of our business, she doesn't flaunt her life on social media, none of us really know what happened and we can't say for sure that she'd be a positive influence in the boys lives. However, I do hope that if she has managed to sort out any issues she had and if it's safe for the boys, that at some point she is given a second chance. Without judgement or interference from other parties.

My issue is that Rachaeaeaeaele has made that story hers to tell. Every chance she gets it's 'when we were going through family court' or 'Seb was so traumatised' some things should be kept private. Not mentioned at every opportunity to garner sympathy and praise. Seb's trauma is just that, let him deal with it in peace and in privacy.

I still think no matter what the issues with all the other parents involved, Rachaeaeaeaele is a shit mother. There is no privacy, no dignity, everything is for public consumption. The most private things are talked about as if she's talking about what she's making for dinner. It's wrong and it's invasive. Also, since Wilby started moving there is a whole new level of shit parenting, one where we see him in all sorts of situations that he can be physically hurt and she sits, rolls her eyes, snaps at him but does absolutely fuck all to keep him safe.

I just think she's an all round twat.

• Heart
Reactions: 35