PTWM #50 Happy birthday to you. My good wishes are few. Where’s the PayPal money too?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After watching today's stories I'm genuinely concerned there is some mental health issue going on p.n d, or like a personality disorder, due to the work I do I have a bit of an idea , and someone close to her seriously needs to step in, she was so close to losing her tit with Wilby when he was biting her, and the way she is with Josh, and the up and down moods excessive spending, surely she has a close friendship circle or so she says, one of then need to get her off s.m
I used to follow her page but left when I felt she got a bit too big for her boots , she clearly feels she is invincible and can do whatever she likes and unfortunately her followers look up to her like she’s Wonder Woman. I liked her page as although the posts were long winded many were relatable , I now realise how self serving her presence on social really is .

Reactions: 8
Ladies I have to ask, how can you feel sorry for Josh 😫. In that last video with no top on and his questionable tattoo’s just soaking up the camera being on him. He’s so cringe. I honestly think her berating on video is some sort of weird foreplay that they have going on.
Come on he is so far from someone who is suffering. He loves it. It’s all kinds of wrong *shudders* 😂😂
He makes my toes curl🤢 he doesn’t seem to react to her goading so maybe he does enjoy it and it’s a weird game/foreplay between them 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
thing is though...babies don’t even need teeth for them to have soft finger foods etc and then progress to other things. The ‘chewing’ teeth don’t even come through til much much later so withholding harder foods because of no teeth is just a myth! The gums are hard enough. My boy only has 6 teeth and eats everything the same as we do... luckily he’s not turned his nose up at anything! 🤩
And yes... I secretly agree jars are lazy 🤭
Jars are fine every now and then, if you're pushed for time, but when one parent is basically sitting on her arse at home all day long, there is no need at all to be taking short cuts all the time 🤷 I think she maybe wants to keep him a baby as long as possible because the older her gets, the less freebies he'll receive.

Reactions: 12
Is it me of has she had invisible braces fitted?? I can hardly see the bottom ones in her new stories.

And another ad. Pretty sure she advertised Go Henry cards not that long ago? I’d ask, but blocked already 😬

Reactions: 6
1. They don’t show the boys on social media? Except when there is cash to be made, clearly.

81B441FA-7ED7-48ED-9D1C-D6459E85844A.jpeg

2. This is a blatant lie - the feature is not unique to Starling at all, it is also a feature of GoHenry, which she has definitely advertised before. Strangely, I can no longer find evidence of her GoHenry ads anywhere on FB or IG 🤔

0F6F99A4-4FB1-4977-809E-7DF74FD21235.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 14
That's 2 different cards she's advertised now. Both that have fees, either to have the card or transfer money onto the cards etc. I don't see the point of it. My son is 15 and has had his own bank account from being a toddler. He has a debit card for that account that he was sent when he was 13. Why pay to have one of these other cards when you can just get them set up with a proper bank account and debit card with no fees? What am I missing?!

Reactions: 20
So Gail the Gecko is named after yet another "best friend". How many is that now?

Josh's sister Hannah
Cocaine Katy
Warrior Emily
PA Jo
Knee Deep (although that seems to have cooled off)
Arsetrid

Have I missed any? Probably, seeing as she has a new best friend every other week 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So Gail the Gecko is named after yet another "best friend". How many is that now?

Josh's sister Hannah
Cocaine Katy
Warrior Emily
PA Jo
Knee Deep (although that seems to have cooled off)
Arsetrid

Have I missed any? Probably, seeing as she has a new best friend every other week 🤷
Charleeeee
Primary school friend who’s parents basically took her in

Reactions: 8
That's 2 different cards she's advertised now. Both that have fees, either to have the card or transfer money onto the cards etc. I don't see the point of it. My son is 15 and has had his own bank account from being a toddler. He has a debit card for that account that he was sent when he was 13. Why pay to have one of these other cards when you can just get them set up with a proper bank account and debit card with no fees? What am I missing?!
Tbh my children have GoHenry cards but they are 10 and 11 and not eligible for a standard debit card yet due to their age. There is a small fee but it’s really handy for ticking off chores so kids earn their pocket money and they can choose to save or spend. Parents can set spending limits and also because it’s aimed at children they can’t use it on alcohol/gambling etc. Mine love that they can spend their pocket money online and use contactless, make withdrawals etc.

However, once they are Seb’s age they will have regular debit cards and if Rachel wasn’t being paid to promote this Starling card I bet Seb would have one too.

Reactions: 12
I wonder how S&I's mum feels about the only way she can see her children is when Old Rancid is pimping them out?

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Ladies I have to ask, how can you feel sorry for Josh 😫. In that last video with no top on and his questionable tattoo’s just soaking up the camera being on him. He’s so cringe. I honestly think her berating on video is some sort of weird foreplay that they have going on.
Come on he is so far from someone who is suffering. He loves it. It’s all kinds of wrong *shudders* 😂😂
It’s tea time.. he’s already half cut and the inhibitions are out the door 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tbh my children have GoHenry cards but they are 10 and 11 and not eligible for a standard debit card yet due to their age. There is a small fee but it’s really handy for ticking off chores so kids earn their pocket money and they can choose to save or spend. Parents can set spending limits and also because it’s aimed at children they can’t use it on alcohol/gambling etc. Mine love that they can spend their pocket money online and use contactless, make withdrawals etc.

However, once they are Seb’s age they will have regular debit cards and if Rachel wasn’t being paid to promote this Starling card I bet Seb would have one too.
I totally get it for children too young for a debit card from the bank, that makes perfect sense!

1. They don’t show the boys on social media? Except when there is cash to be made, clearly.

View attachment 275697

2. This is a blatant lie - the feature is not unique to Starling at all, it is also a feature of GoHenry, which she has definitely advertised before. Strangely, I can no longer find evidence of her GoHenry ads anywhere on FB or IG 🤔

View attachment 275698
I agree. Iv just ordered my child a gohenry and that feature is on there 🤣 she lisses me off with her wording in the ads. She don't speak like that in real life 🤣 common as muck normally haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.