PTWM #48 Where do people get their money? PayPal of course - haven’t you heard?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do the same and have often wondered if they can tell I don't actually watch it all so thanks for clarifying!
If you have a “business” account which all influencers and micro influencers and wannabes do, you have access to statistics.
It enables you to see how many view your stories as we all have but with a business account, you see who has skipped them, how your engagement has been, what did well and what didn’t do well.
I think this is why she does these highly imaginative and hun relatable stories now as she knows people will engage on them and tell her how hilarious she is etc etc. Previously, her engagement would have been from the DV stories she would share and the engagement would have been from people empathising. Now she doesn’t do that, she needs to get her engagement figures up as brands will ask for this when offering her work. You’ll see other influencers might do a poll or ask me anything.
You’ll also notice with Rachel that her ads usually come along just after one of those made up tales because she’s lining her engagement up for the next ad. It’s a constant stream and if a grid ad doesn’t do well, she will do another engagement story.
She’s said herself that this is now her business, she’s got it all planned meticulously so now as soon as I see that #ad, I go straight past it and skip, she has to show brands a percentage of who is skipping - if an ad doesn’t perform well, they’re less likely to ask her to advertise for them again.
Even when people question her on her ads, it’s classed as engagement, so, if they are going to pull her on her inconsistencies and lies, they need to email her as it isn’t part of engagement figures or, question her behaviour on a post that isn’t an ad (brands don’t care and just see that as butter followers that will have been pre-warned)
Emailing for PayPal money refunds as an example is ALWAYS the best way though as it’ll NEVER be part of her engagement figures.

Unfortunatley I agree.

Does anyone know what the ASA laws are for kids doing ads, I can't find much inline at the moment
There aren’t any laws.

Child actors/models are signed to agencies and have to go through heaps or legal paperwork and restrictions, in my view, if children are going to be used in ads and influencers are going to justify it as “it’s like you see in ads on tv or magazines” then there’s need to be laws and regulations for them to. They’re more at risk on social media than they are on tv!

As for the pocket game. The children aren’t being taught the value of anything because everything they want, they have or are gifted it. Rachel plays on “I had nothing once” but it’s just a line to excuse her over indulgence. It’s a way to make people feel guilty for questioning why she spends so much now and for people to never question why her children get so much given to them. To them, they are never taught the value of things so they see it as “we can get more shirts” In all honesty though, he’s technically buying his own shirts anyway from all the wages he’s earns from doing ads for her! He’s paid at least 20 years worth of rent in lieu with the ads - they all have!
Her crying at the other children not having shirts was all to stop anyone slating her as it looks like she cares. If she REALLY cared, she’d have been a lot less keen to show off everything she has brought or been gifted this year and then offer £1 gifted balls of cotton wool to women in a refuge to make them feel safe.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
she wont see what harm it does by posting videos of Josh's arm round her neck and hand over her mouth! She thinks that's affectionate 🤦‍♀️
It looks affectionate to me. I am lucky enough to have only experienced kindness from all the men in my life and I only see it as a loving, jokey gesture between a couple.
I fully understand that for someone in, or who has been in, a DA situation this would be very traumatic.
My point is that Rach appears to see her picture the way I do, which is odd for someone who has allegedly been a victim of DA, reinforcing my belief that she was in no way a real victim until the moment she realised she could make a living from it.

Reactions: 25
It looks affectionate to me. I am lucky enough to have only experienced kindness from all the men in my life and I only see it as a loving, jokey gesture between a couple.
I fully understand that for someone in, or who has been in, a DA situation this would be very traumatic.
My point is that Rach appears to see her picture the way I do, which is odd for someone who has allegedly been a victim of DA, reinforcing my belief that she was in no way a real victim until the moment she realised she could make a living from it.
I agree... but the fact shes an apparent advocate for DV she should know all the triggering signs and avoid posting them,as more than 50% of her followers have been a victim or are currently in that situation. It doesnt take alot to trigger someone.
Yes her story was affectionate but its triggering

Reactions: 9
Now I’ve never posted before but I’m triggged by Eastenders tonight and I can help thinking that all of the stats that Women’s Aid are showing as a result of this episode is something that she as a DV advocate should be supporting and reposting 🤷🏻‍♀️
She must have read here so well done you. 👍🏻

Ahhh so now fanny baws Rachel has shared an Eastenders post 🤣🤣 top points to the poster who mentioned it here

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shes actually just insulting now

She really shouldnt have bothered. Just reposting an original post that she has put jo context to is just pointless and she never follows it up with more posts on info and help available or anything... her next story will just be either an ad/her rambling/or showing off what gifts she has...

Reactions: 13
Shes quite happy to put her own text over reshares of her book or someone blowing smoke up her arse... but she cant even add text to an important post. The actress who plays chantelle did an excellent job in her post btw

Reactions: 11
I came to write this before reading any of the recent comments......i feel so so so so sad for those boy's mum. She's had her life ripped apart because of Sharky and George and her kids are being exploited on the Internet. I am bleeping disgusted by them. Not long now until they are old enough to break. Poor kids and poor mum.

Reactions: 13
OMG I know we shouldn’t but I reallllllllyyyyyyy want to message her. I really wish I lived near her 😂... she’s actually tapped in the head. It’s not funny. She really does get an idea in her head and completely runs with it stringing it along! Like when she used to pretend to get her words muddled up (totally put on) and then start snorting and laughing. It wasn’t funny it was annoying. Same with the baked beans etc and now this. Urghhhhhhh she winds me up so much but I can’t stop watching, I don’t wish her any physical harm.. but I really want to see this whole tit storm come crashing down.

• Heart
Well I hope 1 of them leaves the house if her SIL is visiting, remember Racid rule of 6 👍🏻

OMG I know we shouldn’t but I reallllllllyyyyyyy want to message her. I really wish I lived near her 😂... she’s actually tapped in the head. It’s not funny. She really does get an idea in her head and completely runs with it stringing it along! Like when she used to pretend to get her words muddled up (totally put on) and then start snorting and laughing. It wasn’t funny it was annoying. Same with the baked beans etc and now this. Urghhhhhhh she winds me up so much but I can’t stop watching, I don’t wish her any physical harm.. but I really want to see this whole tit storm come crashing down.
I was so close messaging too 😂 she has lost the plot big time

Reactions: 8
I felt so sad for Seb. It was clear he was craving some affection/attention and all she could do was laugh at him and secret film him.
Also was he trying to tell her he was being bullied? He said being skinny he was anilated by the other boys and that’s why him and Bailey ripped their own pockets off. He even said he’d show a video I assume of him being ganged up on. She just brushed it off and whinged she wanted to be by herself.

My heart broke for him. They are emotionally neglectful to those kids, who have been through enough already. The pair of them are only worried about themselves and their needs.

Eta I’m late commenting on the Seb thing as I’ve stopped watching her most of her tit.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It would be really interesting to know how much of each pound donated to the PayPal find actually goes towards the warriors she purports to help versus how much of each pound donated goes on wages and expenses? Sadly with bigger charities , a very small percentage of each pound donated is actually used to help the causes once the CEO’s , admin, chuggers have actually been paid.

I also had a quick look at her FB Page to see if she’d mentioned anything about the EE storyline , couldn’t see anything but did note a story about towels and apparently Betsy using the words ball bag and fanny ..... nice!

• Sick
She is an actual joke. A piece of packaging left on its own isn't good for her mental health? Join the bleeping real world you actual piece of tit. She has my blood boiling this morning.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Hey Rachel you was robbed hun, you could have saved a fortune on that hideous cardi and spent just £35 in M&S!
Yeah but she’s got to try and keep up with that tattooed, crispy granny Ingrid.

She is an actual joke. A piece of packaging left on its own isn't good for her mental health? Join the bleeping real world you actual piece of tit. She has my blood boiling this morning.
Exactly, wtf was she on about. It’s like she’s taking the p**s out of the viewer.

As a family of 8, they are not allowed to meet up with anyone else, indoors or out, at the same time. No doubt she will palm off Betsy and the boys so she can invite a friend round because heaven forbid Rachel be adversely affected by a global pandemic.

The story with Josh was affectionate BUT in theory she has a lot of "warriors" watching and that's definitely triggering.
And the pathetic reshare about the eastenders stoey then back to me me me. Shes just vile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.