Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Guys. GUYS. Guess what is happening in this house?! A NURSING STRIKE. I think it’s down to teeth. Partner is sobbing and vomiting horrifically in the corner because he may never see such a beautiful act again. I’m milking my tits not into the sink but directly onto my driveway so my neighbours can see. I’m about to do an Insta Live on the subject. MY TITS ARE LIKE ROCKS.

Reality - Partner doesn’t give a shit, offered to give her a bottle. My tits don’t need milked into the sink because like your average breast feeder my supply has levelled out. I may express later to keep supply up. No one on Instagram needs to know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

ShaWei

Chatty Member
When she’s worrying about packing peanuts, I wonder if Rach ever thinks about the poor PayPal donations, separated from their proper home in some sucker’s bank account and treated appallingly in hers. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

PrettyGreeneyes76

VIP Member
So he has only learnt to pull himself up but he managed to climb and stand up in the dishwasher 😂
And stand up and drop the phone down the loo
She needs to get him on Britain’s got talent 😂

Bullshit Barbara 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 41

ThatB***hCarolBaskin

Ahhhhj she’s actually signed the guest book thing as ‘Rach aka part time working mummy’
My toes have curled what an absolute cringe. I’m about to sign a birthday card. I might put my name then aka my insta name 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40

MrsOgre

VIP Member
I would love to see Joyce doing an ad. Awkward much !!!

Wonder what for?? Dora the explorer stickers or knit your own badger ???

Short shorts ????

Or jacamo ???
I've been inspired to photoshop Joyce again. Altogether now....do-do-de-do-Joyce! Sorry if I've got it wrong, haven't heard the theme song for a very long time.
*updated to add Rachel
A2561EE2-BD49-467C-9044-A43292A9E61B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
I can’t cope with these ridiculous shout outs she’s doing to try and connect in the industry for support. It’s not enough when she’s just said not a couple of hours ago that she works tirelessly helping others because ‘she’s addicted,’ and declared Josh’s job as highly important.
She’s blagged herself into a corner and hasn’t put out one thing concrete (and by that I don’t mean the other ex wife of whichever man.) Just be honest for once 💆‍♀️. The charity stuff isn’t happening, the book is unfinished on a final extension and selling the kids and products is it. Which is fine, but handle the criticism professionally with class
And what happened to the tearful “something so bad has happened and I’m going to be really quiet for the foreseeable”??

Reactions: 33

tippingpoint

VIP Member
It’s ok Rach, I get it with the bottle thing. It’s hard to know what’s right and wrong when you’re a first time mu.....oh wait

• Haha

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
What are you filming him for? Waiting for him to get the bleach and clean the house? Move him the fuck away, you useless cunt.

35F3191E-1851-43F8-BC49-0E56776F3344.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
Rach: “I’m taking him to a morning meeting today”

Narrator: “This was in fact a slight overstatement of events. Though Rachael says she is having a morning meeting, she is actually sat in the local McDonalds whilst her baby eats Magic Stars. It is becoming increasingly evident that Rachael is not content with spending time alone with her baby in her own home.”

• Haha
Don't believe for 1 second about him biting some woman's toe. But 'took Wilby to soft play and he enjoyed it' isn't dramatic enough.

I thought we weren't supposed to be getting close enough to anyone from other households, certainly not close enough to bite them. Where the fuck was she? Or Betsy? Who apparently couldn't be more than 4 inches away from him but still didn't notice him preparing to be a piranha and attack a random stranger. This is why people are noticing she is a liar, because her stories are so full of glaring contradictions!

Reactions: 32

2020two

Chatty Member
What does Rachel actually do for DV survivors nowadays? Other than send them hair scrunchies?

I've just found out that my abusive ex husband and his family are now in lockdown 247 miles away from me and they have finally stopped harassing me to see my babies , I feel like I can finally breathe for the first time this year 😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Is she for fucking real?!

Talking about that stick T-shirt that she thought was for Wilby...'normally they message me and I say no because he doesn't need anything' :unsure:

Normally she says no?! What the fuck are all these bundles of clothes and raggys she keeps showing us then?!

I think she thinks we're as thick as she is!

• Angry
Reactions: 31

Readingreading0701

Box of 24 Tampax £1.97
Packet of sanitary towels £0.99
Pkt of feminine wipes £0.99
5 pk of pants for emergency school £2.50
Hot water bottle £2.99
Assortment of chocolate & sweeties £3.00

£12.43 spend for everything a teenager will need.

Lots of TLC from parents if cramping FREE

What is wrong with these women trying constantly to rip off the very woman they proclaim to want to help?

All products available from Asda, Home Bargains etc. £30 for that ridiculous box?! Laughable

• Heart
Reactions: 30

PillowsofFluff

Chatty Member
I was very tempted to comment on her grid post this morning, but it's my personal account and I didn't want to get blocked.
What a massively triggering post. I had every intention of breastfeeding, but after an emergency C section and being in hospital for 4 days, mostly on my own as we were moving house at the time, I gave up and put my daughter onto formula. I felt gutted for months and like I'd failed. BUT my fiance sat up with me through most of the night feeds, and obviously could help out himself as she was on formula. I never felt anything but complete and utter support from him, and he tells me even now, 10 months on, how much of a great mum I am and how proud he is of me (as he bloody well should, haha).
So fuck you, Rachaelelele. My little girl is also thriving (98th centile 🤭) but it's not because of my tits, it's because I do what a mum should and take care of her! I don't let her chew on firelighters and climb stairs unattended (though she does lick the cat occasionally, woops)

• Heart
Reactions: 30