PTWM #48 Where do people get their money? PayPal of course - haven’t you heard?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies I can’t do a recap because I have only been skimming the thread and haven’t seen her stories... it just gets on my nerves when we are over 1,000 posts and nobody makes the new thread 🤣 I’m impatient x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder how B feels with Peppa Pig driving her around 🐷🐷 JFC....is there need for all that snorting!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The snorting is vile. She definitely does it on purpose!
Pigs are known for being greedy, plus studies show that they have the emotional and intellectual intelligence of a three year old child.
The snorting is very representative of her personality imho 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yet again trying to embarrass Betsy 🙄
"They've gone!" *snort*
"Until next year" *snort*
"You were supposed to be working today" *snort*

Its not cute, its not funny, it makes you sound like a demented pig 🐷🐷🐷

Lovely gesture from Betsy to get gifts for her bosses (no doubt paid for with her own WAGES) and she actually looked baffled and a little gutted.

Rachet take note, your 16 year old daughter is already more hard working and generous than you ever have been!

Reactions: 26
Poor Betsy if the stories were true. I often think she must have been briefed that to keep up the lifestyle they have she has to go along with the made up for content stories. I thought she worked in an ice cream shop though so what was the kiosk?

There's a funny video of Betsy on her birthday last year dancing and Rachel is just laughing like a normal human. Why she does that horrific laugh I do not know or care for. Pig of the dump.

Reactions: 10
In the last clip it seriously sounds like a fart instead of a snort, it's so fake. Poor Betsy. If Rachel is scraping the barrel this much then surely her days are numbered?

duck off with her advertising educational resources, she does NOTHING useful with any of those kids unless she’s being paid to. bleep.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I felt so sad last night watching Seb practically begging to spend a bit of time with her and watch a film. My youngest is 20 now and at Sebs age was around the time he stopped wanting to watch a film cuddled up to his Mum and started hanging out with girls instead. I knew at the time that our days watching bake off with a hot chocolate were numbered and I cherished every second. I wonder if it’s because they are not her children that she’s not as bothered? I’m probably not making much sense here. Just a bit of not needed anymore syndrome going on I think 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I havent even watches the stories yet but shes advertising educational resources??
Coming from the woman who thought we had 4000 countries? And cant spell to save her life! 🤣🤣
She literally sells anything that's offered to her. Shes a laughing stock..not an inspiration

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well done to @Lucyinthesky88 with winning title, 47 votes 👏🏻View attachment 246329
Brilliant 😂

I felt so sad last night watching Seb practically begging to spend a bit of time with her and watch a film. My youngest is 20 now and at Sebs age was around the time he stopped wanting to watch a film cuddled up to his Mum and started hanging out with girls instead. I knew at the time that our days watching bake off with a hot chocolate were numbered and I cherished every second. I wonder if it’s because they are not her children that she’s not as bothered? I’m probably not making much sense here. Just a bit of not needed anymore syndrome going on I think 😂
Ratchets ideal world is her, J and W, that’s it. We can see that on the lunch dates and trips to Astrid and the “you made this” quotes to J on photos of W.. as much as she seems to not want Betsy to leave the nest, I think she would be happiest just her, him & W. I feel sorry for the other kids in the house

Reactions: 16
Brilliant 😂

Ratchets ideal world is her, J and W, that’s it. We can see that on the lunch dates and trips to Astrid and the “you made this” quotes to J on photos of W.. as much as she seems to not want Betsy to leave the nest, I think she would be happiest just her, him & W. I feel sorry for the other kids in the house
Maybe because she yearned for him for years, finally snatched him and Wilby is the cement that means she will always have a tie to him if they ever split up.

Reactions: 20
Maybe because she yearned for him for years, finally snatched him and Wilby is the cement that means she will always have a tie to him if they ever split up.
I agree completely. Shes a bleeping bunny boiler
Can you imagine if josh ever had another relationship after her. She would make the woman's life hell 🤣

Reactions: 25
I totally agree it made me so sad he was practically begging and to say “if it wasBetsy” shows he knows how far down the pecking order he is 😢😢😢😢😢

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.