PTWM #48 Where do people get their money? PayPal of course - haven’t you heard?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Using Isaac who she can’t show as much on social media in an ad AGAIN
Hope he gets a decent cut of the money from adverts that she uses him for.

Reactions: 11
Using Isaac who she can’t show as much on social media in an ad AGAIN
Hope he gets a decent cut of the money from adverts that she uses him for.
She's done 11 ads this month so far. 9 of them have had the kids in them!

I really hope she's following whatever laws Are out there for kids and adverts and that they get their own wage put into their bank account for when they are older.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I actually skip each ad on her stories. Why? Because many brands ask to see stats and in these stats it shows how many watch and also you can see how many ‘skip’ past. I’m proud to skip past and refuse to give her the engagement just by even watching. She’s a vulture.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I actually skip each ad on her stories. Why? Because many brands ask to see stats and in these stats it shows how many watch and also you can see how many ‘skip’ past. I’m proud to skip past and refuse to give her the engagement just by even watching. She’s a vulture.
I do the same and have often wondered if they can tell I don't actually watch it all so thanks for clarifying!

Reactions: 9
She's done 11 ads this month so far. 9 of them have had the kids in them!

I really hope she's following whatever laws Are out there for kids and adverts and that they get their own wage put into their bank account for when they are older.
Two hopes of that... Bob Hope and No Hope 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do the same and have often wondered if they can tell I don't actually watch it all so thanks for clarifying!
I do the same because they’re soooooo boring. Get the gist but not going to contribute to her being paid to use stuff she was given for free in the first place. Really angers me.

Reactions: 10
I skip past because hearing her ad voice and seeing her close ups along with the blatant bs she spouts during them makes me want to throw my phone against a wall!! Glad to know that companies can see who skips though so shall continue doing it with that as an added bonus 😊😊

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I skip past because hearing her ad voice and seeing her close ups along with the blatant bs she spouts during them makes me want to throw my phone against a wall!! Glad to know that companies can see who skips though so shall continue doing it with that as an added bonus 😊😊
When you skip you hear "So..." over and over and over again 💆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Now I’ve never posted before but I’m triggged by Eastenders tonight and I can help thinking that all of the stats that Women’s Aid are showing as a result of this episode is something that she as a DV advocate should be supporting and reposting 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Now I’ve never posted before but I’m triggged by Eastenders tonight and I can help thinking that all of the stats that Women’s Aid are showing as a result of this episode is something that she as a DV advocate should be supporting and reposting 🤷🏻‍♀️
But instead she finds it hilarious to post stories of Joyce holding her in a headlock and appearing to strangle her.
CC0ED446-4E9D-41F7-B6EE-8E196374BA17.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Theres no point in expecting any DV awareness from her anymore. She probably didnt even watch eastenders or even know about the story line. And considering she apparently works with WA, she should have acknowledged it... but nope! If she cant even put a trigger warning on a spider story then she wont see what harm it does by posting videos of Josh's arm round her neck and hand over her mouth! She thinks that's affectionate 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
SO.......
Her voice in ads is awful, I counted the so’s and we have a grand total of 11 for that ad....couldn’t be arsed to go back and count the erm’s

yes I’m sad, but I’m sick of hearing her shout SO at the start of every clip that is an ad.
Hi rach, find a new word!!!
SO where’s the money gone Rachel??

Reactions: 13
Yet again trying to embarrass Betsy 🙄
"They've gone!" *snort*
"Until next year" *snort*
"You were supposed to be working today" *snort*

Its not cute, its not funny, it makes you sound like a demented pig 🐷🐷🐷

Lovely gesture from Betsy to get gifts for her bosses (no doubt paid for with her own WAGES) and she actually looked baffled and a little gutted.

Rachet take note, your 16 year old daughter is already more hard working and generous than you ever have been!
I agree. She is kind and thoughtful, unlike her. It was an embarrassing moment for her daughter but she had to take the piss. I felt for her.

Reactions: 9
Thanks to whoever posted about brands seeing when you skip past ads! Didnt know That!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.