PTWM #48 Where do people get their money? PayPal of course - haven’t you heard?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait. Did she really say Ava’s mum didn’t know how she was going to pay her bills each month but she still BOUGHT HER A HORSE????

Rach, you are comedy bleeping gold 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wait. Did she really say Ava’s mum didn’t know how she was going to pay her bills each month but she still BOUGHT HER A HORSE????

Rach, you are comedy bleeping gold 😂
Everyone seems to own horses in her world. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Look at me learning about food poverty and educating all my followers with this pouty posed photo of myself
She looks like a bored teenager who has been dragged out by their parents to some distant elderly relative’s birthday.....and ordered to leave their phone at home

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's a sick duck for sharing that picture. You can see how distraught her "step daughter" is and she's showed it to 200k+ on an open page. Anything for content and to get the messages in, aye Rach??

• Sad
Reactions: 15
So Rachel’s input has been to waffle on about someone else’s charity, cause an influx of volunteers to contact the charity and now the founder, who Rachel says is in poor health, has had to give up her free afternoon to deal with this?

And Rachel thinks she should be paid to do this? Ok.

27FC4E40-0282-423E-BEB9-A0D589715379.jpeg

Given Rachel’s “work” is social media, she could have arranged to deal with the response to her shout out for volunteers. She could even have done it remotely from her sofa, like everything else. But no, she’s done her bit for this year, she just needs to sit tight and wait for the cash to keep rolling in. Expect another ad today.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Wow. Can’t watch her stories. Started to and had to stop. Her meeting with a bunch in people. Standing up. Lol. I have seen my boss face to face once since March. I can’t work from home (nhs) and eat my lunch alone every day !

Reactions: 7

New thread

@admin please close this one

New thread

@admin please close this one
Can admin close this thread i don't know how to do/ask to do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.