PTWM #46 Sending out a crappy cloud, questions about PayPal still not allowed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1st post here, and I just wanted to say, back when people were raising money so Rachael and josh could buy the house, I stupidly put in, shes never mentioned it again, I don't get it, can they not even give an update. I'm here with no money, really struggling, guess what rach, you should count yourself lucky that you can afford to take your dog to the vets, stop bloody moaning about them and try to be bloody greatful because my dog needs to see the vet and i can't afford it but yet shes the one who has all this money people sent her! Rant over. 😂
Where did you give the house deposit money to? GoFund Me or PayPal?

Reactions: 5
1st post here, and I just wanted to say, back when people were raising money so Rachael and josh could buy the house, I stupidly put in, shes never mentioned it again, I don't get it, can they not even give an update. I'm here with no money, really struggling, guess what rach, you should count yourself lucky that you can afford to take your dog to the vets, stop bloody moaning about them and try to be bloody greatful because my dog needs to see the vet and i can't afford it but yet shes the one who has all this money people sent her! Rant over. 😂
If you donated money you should definitely message her asking her for details of where it's been spent and if she can't provide them, tell her you'd like a refund. Everyone who has donated to her needs to do this otherwise she's just getting away it...hope your dog is ok ☹

Reactions: 10
Do you mind telling us how much you donated? I know even £1 is a lot to scammed out off but I always wonder the sums involved in all this.

Reactions: 9
I would also advise you to message her and ask what happened to the fundraising for her house..because shes still renting. If your not happy with her answers or she gives you none then I would ask for a refund (if you havent already recieved a refund then that proves that particular go fund me was never closed now and I know one of them raised over £10k) if it was closed down then go fund me would have automatically refunded you then I'm lead to believe

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.