PTWM #46 Sending out a crappy cloud, questions about PayPal still not allowed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep me too ! I used and still do give my kids the Spanish Inquisition about who there friends were and where they came from and who there parents were ( cause of my job ! )
For most people filming or photographing your own kids and putting on social media is ok. Yes it runs risks but for the most of us with nobody really looking it isn’t an issue, but I would never put out photos/videos of other people’s children. I wouldn’t do that on my own Facebook which is friends only never mind a public account! I do strongly believe this is why the kids don’t have many friends.

Reactions: 8
If I had young kids and they were friends with he kids I wouldn’t allow them over as I wouldn’t want them filmed and put online. Then as they get older kids don’t want to be online and that’s why T doesn’t have friends, because of Rachaele.
That would make sense, she did have friends over when she was younger, as other people have said.

I remember R saying she wants to raise adults that don't need therapy from their childhood. She's not doing a very good job of that. Especially where T is concerned. I really feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 16
It is of course possible Lula met one or two friends for a picnic once the official event had been cancelled, but why not just say that 🤷🏻‍♀️
I tried to give her the benefit of doubt and thought the same.
Checked the post........
20200905_100348.png

Any locals know if a get together took place??
Pretty sure it's Rach being creative with the truth though... again!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She just sickens me they have no privacy whatsoever ! I have to say to my little one (10) when I take photos that I won’t put them on insta they don’t want tit out there for all to see and he’s 10 ! I respect that and don’t do it x

Reactions: 8
Her stories on Lula triggered me last night. Big time.
As I’ve said before, a long time ago she shared one of Lula’s therapy books and how she was feeling. I commented back with a sad face emoji and maybe a “poor girl” kind of comment. What I received back was dreadful. Over 20 screen grabs of her court statements in the case against their Dad wanting access. Rachel sent me these screen grabs and they were deeply personal, disturbing and quite frankly, if my niece EVER experienced that kind of emotional pain and mental anguish, I’d keep her off the internet or at least off my account if I was Rachel. It didn’t stop there, I was sent Betsys statement, I was also sent one of the stepsisters statements and also a statement from Rachel. She’s so narcissistic she even used the “I’m an author and campaigner” line as a way to make herself look credible. She then sent me screen grabs of his legal paperwork. This woman gives no fucks to what she exposes her children to or who too.
I barely even engaged in conversation with her during this time so for the life of me, I still to this day cannot understand WHY she sent some random stranger this stuff on the internet. We never really spoke before, I would post the odd comment or emoji on her stories, it was utterly bizarre and I later found out she had sent these onto a few other people that follow her.
After seeing her stories last night, it made me think back to that and if someone has commented and she’s gone back to sharing those documents once again.
Nobody should ever go to her in support for DV in my view. If she can’t keep her own children’s confidence, how can anyone trust her to keep theirs? She is dangerous.
Im sorry for how she made you feel but I’m wondering if you can at least clear up is the stories that she tells about the girls Dad the truth? After seeing the documents is it right that she doesn’t let the girls see him (although according to one post of hers Betsys still seen him a few years ago)

Reactions: 7
Im sorry for how she made you feel but I’m wondering if you can at least clear up is the stories that she tells about the girls Dad the truth? After seeing the documents is it right that she doesn’t let the girls see him (although according to one post of hers Betsys still seen him a few years ago)
I know according to her, it was Betsys choice to not see her dad. Again... it’s just something you wouldn’t choose to broadcast on a public platform is it??! She uses them children as weapons I don’t care what anyone says. And I truly HATE people who do that?!! I’ve seen it happen with family members/ friends broadcasting it on Facebook then swiftly deleting. But no not our Rachaeelelelele

• Heart
Reactions: 9
‘Trust your gut’ HA she’s been on here and now pulling a Wagatha Christie
If her gut feeling was about what she posted, then congrats Rach, you delved into the deeply private thoughts of your 11 year old daughter so you could 12k likes and 200 or so frankly troubling comments from grown arsed women who appear to get off on hearing about vulnerable 11 year old kids. You can now exploit the others a little bit more to pay for your life. Lovely.

If her gut feeling was about T, then once again it failed dismally. Why a kid that age needs a fresh start I don’t know, but either way she isn’t getting it because whole life is documented, including her deepest fears. Bullies will have a field day if they wish to do so and girls are ruthless. She couldn’t even keep details about her father private, because her Mother exposed all of it in a book on sale in The Works for £3. How inspiring.

If her gut feeling is about who is who on here then good luck to her. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If her gut feeling was about what she posted, then congrats Rach, you delved into the deeply private thoughts of your 11 year old daughter so you could 12k likes and 200 or so frankly troubling comments from grown arsed women who appear to get off on hearing about vulnerable 11 year old kids. You can now exploit the others a little bit more to pay for your life. Lovely.

If her gut feeling was about T, then once again it failed dismally. Why a kid that age needs a fresh start I don’t know, but either way she isn’t getting it because whole life is documented, including her deepest fears. Bullies will have a field day if they wish to do so and girls are ruthless. She couldn’t even keep details about her father private, because her Mother exposed all of it in a book on sale in The Works for £3. How inspiring.

If her gut feeling is about who is who on here then good luck to her. 😂
You hit the nail on the head. I really do feel for that young girl. Rachaele seems to lack motherly instinct to protect her children from the online world. She too busy buying clouds with pay pal money.

If Rachaele totalled up how much she spends a month on tat she could probs pay that towards a mortgage or car payments. But obvs can’t cause of credit checks ?????

Reactions: 6
“I’ve got a story about a tick”
“I’ll have to add this to my story list”
Really? Bore off Rach.
But that’s exactly it it’s a ‘story’ not the truth. She’s actually just making tit up for content it’s so laughable as they aren’t even funny

Reactions: 6
In truth, it was a harrowing read and I had to stop. I don’t think it’s appropriate I go into detail or speculate as they are innocent children who should never have been exposed this way. What I will say, is that it seems across the board that his children from both Mothers have made their own decision based on his mental abuse and the physical abuse they have witnessed from both parents who have their part to blame. I won’t judge and say it was self defence or who was in the wrong, but I will say that both parties failed miserably in their duty of care to their children and they have been heavily exposed to things no child should see or witness. That said, I’ve experience DV and understand that sometimes situations are out of our control, fortunately for me, I had no children to protect. Based on the girls statements, I will say that Rachel has done the right thing by keeping the Father away. He has put up a good fight and it would seem he’s spent a lot of money investing in a legal team (because she sent me his solicitors details too 🙈) and claims to be remorseful/reformed. The problem is, the damage has been done and those girls will likely never recover from the damage. Reading Rachel’s statement, I would say she has her part to play too but has never apologised in her statement for her outbursts etc and instead, used her platform and “career” as a way to seem more credible over him. Well she wasn’t a campaigner or an author back then so I don’t know how she gets to use that.
For me, after reading it, I will also say that Betsy has had to endure more than most young women I know so if she shows sass from time to time, I can understand it. She’s very protective to her sisters with reason.
Rachel is very much against the girls having any contact with their Dad ever again and I can 100% understand why. I just wish that a Mother so keen to protect her babies would apply that to all aspects of life and that means the internet. What’s to say that one of those strangers she encourages to speak to her children isn’t doing so on behalf of the Father? I personally think she carries a lot of guilt for her mistakes and rightly so, and for me, that’s why she is so obsessed with having more and more babies, not only for the money but to make up for the trauma the girls experienced - almost by way of saying “if I get it right with Wilby, I know I’m a good Mum” she’s the kind of person that needs to reassure herself she’s a good parent because her conscience is too heavy. Lastly, what I will say, is that if everyone had read what I had read, they’d be a little less unkind toward Betsy and be more understanding. Lula I feel, being much younger at the time, witnessed and experienced a lot but I feel her pain is part her own and part what she has been told and secondary trauma from hearing repeatedly from her Mum etc. The two of them are very scared little girls and that makes me sad. As someone previously said, Rachel talks about raising kids who don’t have to recover from childhood - well she’s having to do exactly that.

That’s all I’ll say on those screen grabs as it’s personal to the girls. I hope I’ve cleared it up enough without going into complex detail. I know she’s sent those screen grabs to many followers and it freaks me out that she feels that is so acceptable. Her children’s trauma should never be for sale and my strong opinion is that there is nothing off limits with her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Part of what I don’t understand is if she is so keen to protect children from their estranged parents - the boys from Josh’s ex and the two older girls from her ex - why she splashes them so frequently over the internet and shows them at their most vulnerable e.g Issac sleeping, Betsy’s first heartbreak, T’s counselling diary, forcing Seb to rub her feet yet again etc etc - the list goes on.

It stands to reason that the ex’s will most likely be watching this along with thousands of others.

Everytime she exposes those children and shares their emotions and thoughts online she drastically lets them down. Her and Josh should be completely ashamed of themselves.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I have nothing but good things to say about Betsy I’ll be honest and it’s really hard sometimes to keep scrolling and not moderate. She shows maturity well beyond her years and I think she does well despite what her Mother does to her (and obviously what she’s seen.) She’s a fighter, I’ve seen it before, From what I have seen she’s breaking the cycle and it’s hard work to do that to say the least 👍

And I also agree with @GiveMyHeadPeace about shame. It’s truly terrible, it’s a massive violation of a persons human right

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Part of what I don’t understand is if she is so keen to protect children from their estranged parents - the boys from Josh’s ex and the two older girls from her ex - why she splashes them so frequently over the internet and shows them at their most vulnerable e.g Issac sleeping, Betsy’s first heartbreak, T’s counselling diary, forcing Seb to rub her feet yet again etc etc - the list goes on.

It stands to reason that the ex’s will most likely be watching this along with thousands of others.

Everytime she exposes those children and shares their emotions and thoughts online she drastically lets them down. Her and Josh should be completely ashamed of themselves.
I think it’s part of her plan. Almost by way of sticking up her middle finger to say “I will always win.” My best friend was alienated from her Dad and I always remember going to play at her house as a child and the Mum saying something like “It must be torture to watch your child grow up via the odd photos he sees from from their Gran” The Gran was allowed access by way of spite, my best friend always said she realised the Gran was a pawn in her Mums game but never was able to say anything. I think Rachel behaves similarly, only now we have the internet. Her constant over sharing seems like a way of laughing at the Dads because it’s the only way he will get to know his children. I think it’s why she shares those intimate details too, almost showing him what he’s done but taking no responsibility as she’s made herself look a Saint. She’s built an army and knows that compared to him, she comes off as having a virtual sainthood. It’s calculated and classic narcissistic parenting.

I have nothing but good things to say about Betsy I’ll be honest and it’s really hard sometimes to keep scrolling and not moderate. She shows maturity well beyond her years and I think she does well despite what her Mother does to her (and obviously what she’s seen.) She’s a fighter, I’ve seen it before, I think Rach will be in for a shock when she starts spreading her wings 👍
I think she’s an absolute diamond. She’s strong willed and like every other sassy teenager but I think she’s got her head screwed on. I feel that she loves passionately and when she’s passionate about something, she gives it everything. Her work ethic is something to admire (yes she works too much and her Mum should over see that but if Betsy didn’t want to, she wouldn’t do it and I don’t know many teens that would work the hours she does) She’s a nurturing little soul and it’s so obvious how much love she has for her siblings. If she was my daughter, I’d be rightly proud. She’s not a credit to her parents at all. She’s a credit to herself.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

I completely agree. Naively I think rach seems to think it's only her followers that can see it all and she thinks she has control over that...she does not. She doesnt know any of her followers,they could be anyone pretending to be anyone,its also a public page that can be viewed without following,there are also numerous apps like gramster where she wouldnt know who the hell is watching.its scary

Reactions: 11
It’s a funny thing really because even though we comment on here about the things that Rach and Josh do, you can’t help but wish these kids well. As I’ve said in the past, I really do have a fondness for B & E. The difference between myself and a ‘fan’ is that if I didn’t see them ever again on the Internet, I’d feel nothing but relief for them and glad they’d got out of the zoo life they are having to live.
I think I’m a conflicted troll 😂😂😂. There should be a handbook

• Haha
Her stories on Lula triggered me last night. Big time.
As I’ve said before, a long time ago she shared one of Lula’s therapy books and how she was feeling. I commented back with a sad face emoji and maybe a “poor girl” kind of comment. What I received back was dreadful. Over 20 screen grabs of her court statements in the case against their Dad wanting access. Rachel sent me these screen grabs and they were deeply personal, disturbing and quite frankly, if my niece EVER experienced that kind of emotional pain and mental anguish, I’d keep her off the internet or at least off my account if I was Rachel. It didn’t stop there, I was sent Betsys statement, I was also sent one of the stepsisters statements and also a statement from Rachel. She’s so narcissistic she even used the “I’m an author and campaigner” line as a way to make herself look credible. She then sent me screen grabs of his legal paperwork. This woman gives no fucks to what she exposes her children to or who too.
I barely even engaged in conversation with her during this time so for the life of me, I still to this day cannot understand WHY she sent some random stranger this stuff on the internet. We never really spoke before, I would post the odd comment or emoji on her stories, it was utterly bizarre and I later found out she had sent these onto a few other people that follow her.
After seeing her stories last night, it made me think back to that and if someone has commented and she’s gone back to sharing those documents once again.
Nobody should ever go to her in support for DV in my view. If she can’t keep her own children’s confidence, how can anyone trust her to keep theirs? She is dangerous.
I’m sorry she did WHAT???? This woman is a f@€&#*g lunatic 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 12
I like to use the tag bekind and say about her sneering but to be fair she’s no different to my 16 year old. It’s Rachel’s parenting that’s the problem not the children. I like Lula but her voice grates on me. All the children are a product of their parents.
I do think Rachel shares the girls as a big middle finger to the girls other family, not just the dads. And we know that the boys don’t feature much because of some court order allegedly....but really she doesnt feature them unless they are draped over her or they are poorly and I think that’s a big middle finger to their mum too.....not showing normal stuff only the stuff involving Rachel so mum can see that they are with her.
I think if a child is being an hole then they are being an hole and should be called out for it. But by their parents not people on the internet. I’m waffling but I see it in my own kids. Their dad has seen them twice since lockdown, lives in the same town, works round the corner....he took them to the local park for a co op meal deal picnic.....but posted pictures all over social media portraying best dad vibes.....super dad etc etc
When the kids know he’s been to the seaside, the dales, etc etc and not taken them.....

• Sad
We shouldn’t have any opinion on any of her kids because we shouldn’t know them. It’s sad that we do. I feel like I know them more than some of my friends children and that’s just from this thread.

Reactions: 17
1st post here, and I just wanted to say, back when people were raising money so Rachael and josh could buy the house, I stupidly put in, shes never mentioned it again, I don't get it, can they not even give an update. I'm here with no money, really struggling, guess what rach, you should count yourself lucky that you can afford to take your dog to the vets, stop bloody moaning about them and try to be bloody greatful because my dog needs to see the vet and i can't afford it but yet shes the one who has all this money people sent her! Rant over. 😂

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
1st post here, and I just wanted to say, back when people were raising money so Rachael and josh could buy the house, I stupidly put in, shes never mentioned it again, I don't get it, can they not even give an update. I'm here with no money, really struggling, guess what rach, you should count yourself lucky that you can afford to take your dog to the vets, stop bloody moaning about them and try to be bloody greatful because my dog needs to see the vet and i can't afford it but yet shes the one who has all this money people sent her! Rant over. 😂
Message her and ask for a breakdown of where the funds went, you will have the money refunded within the hour Lol x
P.s hope your dogs going to be ok x

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.