Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrswhale

Title suggestion ptwm #47 joyce in short shorts and rach on the lash, still no clue what happened to the paypal cash!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

FridaK

VIP Member
Wrong, Asda! In fairness they just looked like a normal family doing their shopping. I did see Edie climbing into the trolley though with a cheeky grin on her face. Just felt strange knowing so much about them when they don’t know me.
I wonder if you’d approached her and said “PayPal,” Josh would have stood in front of her a shouted “Blocked.” 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Mufasa

Chatty Member
PTWM #47

Slags off the dogs and overshares Tallulah, we still don’t know where is all the PayPal moolah?!

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Mrswhale

Ptwm #47 with everyones dignity all but gone, what you spent the paypal money on ?

• Heart
Reactions: 44
First post!! Thanks google for leading me here when I had a search to see what she was worth :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I followed her a couple of years ago as a working mum and thought she was funny and relatable to the shit storm that is working full time with kids. Unfortunately I also related to the DV stuff and had it in my mind that if she can break free of it and live a happy ever after it wasn't out of the realms of possibility I could too.

She posted a story one night which turned me into a mess as it was far far too close to home. No idea why but I messaged her - in my defence it was late and my friends who would usually cop my sh1t would have been fast asleep. That was two years ago and she's still not read it :rolleyes:. Good job I wasn't one of her so called warriors needing help who thought PTWM would be the solution to get them out of a situation as anyone relying on her would be screwed.

She's gone from wanting to help the world to doing nothing except a load of ads to earn some cash - such a shame because she could have made a difference if she'd chosen to carry on rather than just turn into a walking talking advert for whatever she is being paid for this week. Money talks and the idea of helping people doesn't really pay.

Just my 2p worth:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

FridaK

VIP Member
Just had a sighting of PTWM and family in a supermarket (can you guess which one?). Really freaked me out!
Tesco. Are they an unfortunate rabble in real life? Do tell?

You should have gone to customer services and got them to tannoy out “Is there a Racheale Hambleton in store paying with money from a PayPal account” 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Shes crying because josh is going back to his desk job tomorrow 5 of her 6 kids will be at school if the schools are back ?, she should try be like one of her "warriors" for the day who deal with awful shit 24/7 who won't have anyone to give them a hand in the evening or just a phone call away
Bloody hell, she’s crying because her husband, who has basically been by her side 24/7 since the beginning of March is finally going back to work and her childcare for Wilbble other children are going back to school?

In the last 72 hours, my husband has had to go to A&E with chest pain (he’s fine, thankfully), my mum was sectioned and has since been sent to a secure unit 35 miles away for at least 28 days and visiting is super restricted due to Covid, and my eldest today broke her ankle a week before she starts high school. Despite all this, I’ve still managed to give my youngest his birthday party, walk the dog, do the dishes, sort the laundry (and dry it without a tumble dryer) and buy the last bits of school uniform. All without my husband glued to my side. And I have severe (medicated) anxiety.

I’m still managing to see the positives in my situation so what the FUCK does Rachel have to complain about?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
Her stories on Lula triggered me last night. Big time.
As I’ve said before, a long time ago she shared one of Lula’s therapy books and how she was feeling. I commented back with a sad face emoji and maybe a “poor girl” kind of comment. What I received back was dreadful. Over 20 screen grabs of her court statements in the case against their Dad wanting access. Rachel sent me these screen grabs and they were deeply personal, disturbing and quite frankly, if my niece EVER experienced that kind of emotional pain and mental anguish, I’d keep her off the internet or at least off my account if I was Rachel. It didn’t stop there, I was sent Betsys statement, I was also sent one of the stepsisters statements and also a statement from Rachel. She’s so narcissistic she even used the “I’m an author and campaigner” line as a way to make herself look credible. She then sent me screen grabs of his legal paperwork. This woman gives no fucks to what she exposes her children to or who too.
I barely even engaged in conversation with her during this time so for the life of me, I still to this day cannot understand WHY she sent some random stranger this stuff on the internet. We never really spoke before, I would post the odd comment or emoji on her stories, it was utterly bizarre and I later found out she had sent these onto a few other people that follow her.
After seeing her stories last night, it made me think back to that and if someone has commented and she’s gone back to sharing those documents once again.
Nobody should ever go to her in support for DV in my view. If she can’t keep her own children’s confidence, how can anyone trust her to keep theirs? She is dangerous.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Just caught up, wow at Joyce driving and using both hands on the wheel for a change instead of trying to finger Raquel like he usually does 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

LuckyBlueEyes

VIP Member
For everyone saying she doesn’t work, you’re all clearly being a bit harsh. The amount of blocking she does is a full-time job in itself. Give the poor woman a break, she must be exhausted.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
Im sorry for how she made you feel but I’m wondering if you can at least clear up is the stories that she tells about the girls Dad the truth? After seeing the documents is it right that she doesn’t let the girls see him (although according to one post of hers Betsys still seen him a few years ago)
In truth, it was a harrowing read and I had to stop. I don’t think it’s appropriate I go into detail or speculate as they are innocent children who should never have been exposed this way. What I will say, is that it seems across the board that his children from both Mothers have made their own decision based on his mental abuse and the physical abuse they have witnessed from both parents who have their part to blame. I won’t judge and say it was self defence or who was in the wrong, but I will say that both parties failed miserably in their duty of care to their children and they have been heavily exposed to things no child should see or witness. That said, I’ve experience DV and understand that sometimes situations are out of our control, fortunately for me, I had no children to protect. Based on the girls statements, I will say that Rachel has done the right thing by keeping the Father away. He has put up a good fight and it would seem he’s spent a lot of money investing in a legal team (because she sent me his solicitors details too 🙈) and claims to be remorseful/reformed. The problem is, the damage has been done and those girls will likely never recover from the damage. Reading Rachel’s statement, I would say she has her part to play too but has never apologised in her statement for her outbursts etc and instead, used her platform and “career” as a way to seem more credible over him. Well she wasn’t a campaigner or an author back then so I don’t know how she gets to use that.
For me, after reading it, I will also say that Betsy has had to endure more than most young women I know so if she shows sass from time to time, I can understand it. She’s very protective to her sisters with reason.
Rachel is very much against the girls having any contact with their Dad ever again and I can 100% understand why. I just wish that a Mother so keen to protect her babies would apply that to all aspects of life and that means the internet. What’s to say that one of those strangers she encourages to speak to her children isn’t doing so on behalf of the Father? I personally think she carries a lot of guilt for her mistakes and rightly so, and for me, that’s why she is so obsessed with having more and more babies, not only for the money but to make up for the trauma the girls experienced - almost by way of saying “if I get it right with Wilby, I know I’m a good Mum” she’s the kind of person that needs to reassure herself she’s a good parent because her conscience is too heavy. Lastly, what I will say, is that if everyone had read what I had read, they’d be a little less unkind toward Betsy and be more understanding. Lula I feel, being much younger at the time, witnessed and experienced a lot but I feel her pain is part her own and part what she has been told and secondary trauma from hearing repeatedly from her Mum etc. The two of them are very scared little girls and that makes me sad. As someone previously said, Rachel talks about raising kids who don’t have to recover from childhood - well she’s having to do exactly that.

That’s all I’ll say on those screen grabs as it’s personal to the girls. I hope I’ve cleared it up enough without going into complex detail. I know she’s sent those screen grabs to many followers and it freaks me out that she feels that is so acceptable. Her children’s trauma should never be for sale and my strong opinion is that there is nothing off limits with her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I think she's actually achieved something quite remarkable!

She managed to look healthier and prettier the day she'd shit herself and horrifically vomited all day, than she does now when she's supposedly happy and well...

• Haha
Reactions: 35

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
When she posts “working with” it makes me 🤯 basically you have been paid to talk about it. She makes out like she is behind the scenes grafting away herself. Anyone remember the brain surgeon she was “working with”? 😂 honestly she is a joke. And not a funny one.
My favourite was when Stacey Solomon and Hinch met up last year, and she reposted the pic with a caption saying something about "Stacey mentioned working with me on her stories but got bombarded with trolls telling her I was awful, this is what I have to put up with". Babe, Stacey was looking to get rid of some things her baby had grown out of, and had been told you could help her find a refuge that would take it. That's it. She wasn't looking to go into business with you!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Dinnerbag

Chatty Member
I don’t see anything weird in the way josh looks at B,
As for B wages, I don’t think she was flaunting it, I think she’s just got in and had the phone thrust in her face. I think her and josh have a nice relationship, it’s evolved from her sneering at him and talking to him like crap. She’s a young adult now, and she gets no parenting off her mother, so maybe josh is trying to support her, take the gcse result picture of her and josh, it was lovely. Regardless whether b is working cash in hand or not, good for her, unfortunately it’s her mother that causes the upset. I just keep thinking about the relationship between my daughter and her step dad. She hated him, didn’t speak to him for months. She’s the same age as b and now they are Bessie mates, he drinks in the pub where she works and on a Sunday she stops behind and sits with him and his mates for a drink. She has him wrapped round her little finger, and she talks to him, and that’s fine by me, as long as she knows she has someone she can talk to

• Heart
Reactions: 33