PTWM #46 Sending out a crappy cloud, questions about PayPal still not allowed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably wrote the fictional post last week before the event was cancelled and forgot that had auto-published it to appear on Insta yesterday 😂

That family must be a local laughing stock and I feel sorry for the kids that their parents put lying for money before the family’s dignity & happiness.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I had a quick scroll though the comments on the T leaver post hoping someone local would call her out but no luck... I couldn't read them all way too many gushing arse licking posts. The world needs more Ts, she looks older than 11 but will boss it, heart of gold the apple doesn't fall from the tree, and so on 🙄😷

• Sick
Reactions: 18
She will explain later today...... to clarify yes the school bbq was cancelled however I went to #ad tesco and got picnic food and planned a get together for T and her mates , please someone intervene.... (josh) and get Rach to stop pimping out her kids for a few likes

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her stories on Lula triggered me last night. Big time.
As I’ve said before, a long time ago she shared one of Lula’s therapy books and how she was feeling. I commented back with a sad face emoji and maybe a “poor girl” kind of comment. What I received back was dreadful. Over 20 screen grabs of her court statements in the case against their Dad wanting access. Rachel sent me these screen grabs and they were deeply personal, disturbing and quite frankly, if my niece EVER experienced that kind of emotional pain and mental anguish, I’d keep her off the internet or at least off my account if I was Rachel. It didn’t stop there, I was sent Betsys statement, I was also sent one of the stepsisters statements and also a statement from Rachel. She’s so narcissistic she even used the “I’m an author and campaigner” line as a way to make herself look credible. She then sent me screen grabs of his legal paperwork. This woman gives no fucks to what she exposes her children to or who too.
I barely even engaged in conversation with her during this time so for the life of me, I still to this day cannot understand WHY she sent some random stranger this stuff on the internet. We never really spoke before, I would post the odd comment or emoji on her stories, it was utterly bizarre and I later found out she had sent these onto a few other people that follow her.
After seeing her stories last night, it made me think back to that and if someone has commented and she’s gone back to sharing those documents once again.
Nobody should ever go to her in support for DV in my view. If she can’t keep her own children’s confidence, how can anyone trust her to keep theirs? She is dangerous.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I suspect she’s hidden that post from anyone local so she can’t be contradicted publicly with a screenshot of the cancellation text.

It is of course possible Lula met one or two friends for a picnic once the official event had been cancelled, but why not just say that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
She will explain later today...... to clarify yes the school bbq was cancelled however I went to #ad tesco and got picnic food and planned a get together for T and her mates , please someone intervene.... (josh) and get Rach to stop pimping out her kids for a few likes
Her mates that she never wants to see again...either way it's bullshit isn't it!

I don't bleeping buy it! I don't believe that any 11 year old, that's spent 7 years with her year group, hasn't made 1 friend that she doesn't want to leave. If she'd been bullied or had an awful experience at school maybe, but we all know that's not the case because we'd never have heard the end of it!

All this 'fresh start' and 'it's ok if I don't make friends because I have my family and animals' is total rubbish. High school without friends is a very lonely place to be. If she did say it, I'd be incredibly worried. If Rachaeaeaeaele made it up to make Tallulah seem 'cool' she's done her no favours if the kids at her new school find out.

She's a total dick.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I’m sure a few years ago T had friends sleeping over , I can’t be bothered to go through all her drivel and waffle again but I’m pretty sure friends have been featured at some point .

Reactions: 11
Just watched her stories about the vets! My dog had her booster yesterday and when the vet took her cause you Still arnt allowed in she looked back at me and I nearly cried! How can they be so mean. Also thats whinging is common in staffys my last one did it all the time..

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I had a quick scroll though the comments on the T leaver post hoping someone local would call her out but no luck... I couldn't read them all way too many gushing arse licking posts. The world needs more Ts, she looks older than 11 but will boss it, heart of gold the apple doesn't fall from the tree, and so on 🙄😷
They’d be deleted within minutes if they did call her out - I think the role of her ‘PA’ is just to continually monitor comments and delete any that don’t worship at the altar of PTWM. What a job 🙄😂

Reactions: 11
She can't hide her stories from everyone, somebody would have seen it and anyone who called her out for it would have been deleted and blocked straight away. As for all her recent stories, including the one about the dogs, she really needs help. I feel so sorry for T, how could any Mother do that?

Reactions: 9
Poor Tallulah. It’s just unimaginable to have all the ins and outs of your personal feelings shared with strangers. Close family and friends maybe, but not people you’ve never met. Who could be your new teachers, parents of the kids you’re going to meet, anyone. It breaks my heart that these kids have no privacy, no conversations that are off limits to being filmed and shared. They must just live with a phone in their faces and being told what to say and do for content 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Why are all these women so surprised that a child has grown up in the last 12 months? Do they think Peter Pan is real??

also, all these comments about how wonderful she is and will change the world. None of these women know her. Why are they fawning over some random kid, it’s creepy

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If I had young kids and they were friends with he kids I wouldn’t allow them over as I wouldn’t want them filmed and put online. Then as they get older kids don’t want to be online and that’s why T doesn’t have friends, because of Rachaele.

Disgusting that a police officer (ex officer) allows children to be exploited the way they are. Shouldnt he have a duty of care as an officer if not as a parent to protect them and tell rach to duck off and stop it? How social services arnt involved I'll never know. Its appalling how kidscape etc are still using her as an ambassador when shes basically offering her kid up to bullies like she is and using them for content x

“I’ve got a story about a tick”
“I’ll have to add this to my story list”
Really? Bore off Rach.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If I had young kids and they were friends with he kids I wouldn’t allow them over as I wouldn’t want them filmed and put online. Then as they get older kids don’t want to be online and that’s why T doesn’t have friends, because of Rachaele.
Yep me too ! I used and still do give my kids the Spanish Inquisition about who there friends were and where they came from and who there parents were ( cause of my job ! )

I think the boys are lucky as they seem to be own playing like normal boys whether at skate park or playing football or whatever. The girls never seem to be out playing ??? I think Edie will come off the worst as she younger and if her future friends parents watch the tit show Rachaele produces I wouldn’t let me kid go round there ever.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.