PTWM #46 Sending out a crappy cloud, questions about PayPal still not allowed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @ShipShapShep for the thread title. A piece of fluff with plastic eyes is winging its way to you in the post as we speak 🥰
Previous threads in tag above
Recap provided by @caitlinbullen. You get a jar of Purple Hearts and a wax melt.

Rachaele Hambleton (aka Rachael, PTWM or Rach,) is a social media influencer that rose to fame in 2016 following a viral Facebook post about working Mum guilt. She quickly gained a large following, proclaiming to be passionate about helping Domestic Violence victims, claiming to have been one herself in her first marriage.

She began monetising her following in 2017, selling calendars, mugs and other small branded items to fund her ‘work’ with DV victims. She asked her 500k FB followers to donate monthly via her PayPal account to develop her work further (if only 3% of followers took her up on this, that’s £15k a month). She published a autobiography in 2018. She has also been the recipient of several Several GoFund me appeals, worth in excess of £18k alone.

She has never produced any kind of financial breakdown of how much has been donated (or how it has been spent) and blocks and deletes anyone who questions her. If you email her asking for any information about how your donations have been spent she replies in a defensive manner, refunds your money, and usually throws in some disparaging remarks about Tattle. She still doesn’t provide any financial accountability for the donations. In her most recent email to a donor asking for clarification, she inferred that the person was mentally ill for even asking. This is a regular occurrence. It appears to be her ‘go to’ insult when in an uncomfortable position.

Her current husband is Josh. Betsy and Tallulah are her daughters from her first marriage, Edie is from previous partner, and Wilby is with Josh. Isaac and Sebastian are Josh’s sons from his first marriage. Sebastian and Isaac live with Josh at the direction of a court order. Out of respect for the boys we don’t speculate about this aspect of their lives as it’s largely kept off social media. Racheale and Josh allegedly had an affair whilst both in relationships and it has been said that Josh left his marital home for Rachaele on his sons birthday

Safeguarding is a big concern in regard to this family and social services have been involved previously. Rachel herself encourages followers to say hi to her or the children if they see them out in public. Two of the children have been approached recently by followers (aka strangers) while out by themselves without either parent. Wilby was recently left unsupervised with his 7 yr old sister and suffered a bump to the head. He was previously taken to A&E because he ate a fire-lighter when left alone in their lounge. There are too many examples to list in this summary, sadly.

Rachele is known for inserting herself into the middle of any drama, and being exceptionally lazy. She has been wearing braces for years but unfortunately her teeth appear to be getting worse. She quit her part time job in 2018 has done more than 50 adverts so far in 2020, averaging one every other day.

Racheale broke lockdown rules on several occasions. Josh is no longer a Police Officer but allegedly works in a civilian role for D&C Police. When asked about Josh’s job at the beginning of 2020, they both alluded that he was still an officer and made rude remarks to the person who asked. This conversation was deleted as is any other conversation about his employment. She also lets her social media friend Astrid use Wilby to promote brands on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Don’t usually post but just noticed the video from today doing the care packages she had pink nails and the videos from this evening she hasn’t got painted nails

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I know it might seem so petty but when she’s filming B & T on that thing they’re both in shot so why zoom in on Edie to cut Isaac out?? 😡

Reactions: 5
Whoever said they think Rachet is friends with the gift company, you're definitely on to something.
She seems to be doing some pics for the page. The caption from their insta even sounds like Rachet 🤔

@FridaK looks like u were right about the possibility of today's stories being filmed approx 2 weeks ago (date on insta pic 🤷🏻‍♀️)

20200825_170108.jpg
Screenshot_20200825-155347_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 8
Whoever said they think Rachet is friends with the gift company, you're definitely on to something.
She seems to be doing some pics for the page. The caption from their insta even sounds like Rachet 🤔

@FridaK looks like u were right about the possibility of today's stories being filmed approx 2 weeks ago (date on insta pic 🤷🏻‍♀️)

View attachment 222799View attachment 222800
Literally unbelievable how she has any friends at all, let alone how they all seem to be really convenient connections.

Reactions: 12
Wow so pleased she put those stories up today of her sorting (pretty useless and impractical) gifts for women in refuge, now we know how hard she’s working behind the scenes we can forget all about the hundredS of ADs these last few weeks, the show off hauls, the endless meals out and the times she’s let her kids be in dangerous positions. She’s *obviously* working so hard and using the PayPal money for the benefit of others. And thank goodness that Josh has finished nights and now has YET ANOTHER week off to spend quality time at home, he’s barely seen her or the kids over the summer.

Said no one. Ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Literally unbelievable how she has any friends at all, let alone how they all seem to be really convenient connections.
There not really friends though are they? It’s just they want exposure. She’s a crafty bugger. That day out today was clearly a promo day given the size of the tag in every story, but she doesn’t say ‘We were invited to......’ like other bloggers do. Mind you at least E’ got birthday outing (even if it was a freebie) 😊

There not really friends though are they? It’s just they want exposure. She’s a crafty bugger. That day out today was clearly a promo day given the size of the tag in every story, but she doesn’t say ‘We were invited to......’ like other bloggers do. Mind you at least E’ got birthday outing (even if it was a freebie) 😊
Edie's birthday outing featuring screens!
SHOCKER! 😱
Not 🙄

• Haha
There's a very local charity to me on their arse for funds. She agreed to nip down, they would each share the visit on their platforms but she became pregnant, cancelled and no mention of it since.
Trust me IF she heads up to us there's NO WAY she'll miss the 'WHERE'S THE PAYPAL' banners on the roadside.
Just seen her latest stories. Apparently she has been working with the charity Gloucestershire bundles for years..... has anyone ever seen or heard her mention them before??? I havent
So last week I alluded to a charity which Rachel agreed to visit but pregnancy cancelled that and BOOM 💣out of NOWHERE she mentions said charity.
Only Rachel or the charity itself would know which placement I was referring to so as I said in the last thread 'Hi Rach' 👋👋👋
I know YOU don't read here 😉 but you're BUSTED. You so obviously do! It's just too much of a coincidence to be anything else.

Those toxic people to whom you often refer to.....that look that Betsy is often seen doing of late....the tide is turning. You are in absolute danger of becoming her toxic connection. As a mother I'd hate to see anyone go through that.
Do yourself and your family a favour and stop. Stop pimping your family to everyone, you're not the Trueman show, it's was never real.
You're missing out on so much because every thought, event or action is 'platform content'.
Get out now before its too late.

This PayPal business isn't going away as long as you continue to pedal social media so decide to own it and walk away or we'll just get more tea🍵and popcorn🍿.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I wish she would stop letting Edie pick Wilby up, its an accident waiting to happen

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Just curious is it women only that Raquel blocks? Hubby follows her for a laugh and hasn't yet been blocked. We all know how insecure she is.

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20200825-180230_Samsung Internet.jpg

Apostrophe rage 😡😡😡😡 (I do wish these public pages would make sure they have good grammar, punctuation and spelling).

Also, has R been having adjective lessons from The Orange Clown aka Donald Trump? Three AMAZING and one INCREDIBLE in just one post.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So last week I alluded to a charity which Rachel agreed to visit but pregnancy cancelled that and BOOM 💣out of NOWHERE she mentions said charity.
Only Rachel or the charity itself would know which placement I was referring to so as I said in the last thread 'Hi Rach' 👋👋👋
I know YOU don't read here 😉 but you're BUSTED. You so obviously do! It's just too much of a coincidence to be anything else.
So she has not worked with them for years? You know that for sure?

Reactions: 1
That latest pic of Wilbet on the grid...he’s looking remarkably like Rs foul mouthed brother. The one who abandoned her by going to France last year.

Reactions: 7
That latest pic of Wilbet on the grid...he’s looking remarkably like Rs foul mouthed brother. The one who abandoned her by going to France last year.
Makes me laugh when she says Wibble looks the spit of Edie when Edie looks JUST like her dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s certainly not going for a beautiful look with the poor child is she? I’m surprised she hasn’t tattooed his skinhead to be honest.
It makes cringe to death

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 222852

Apostrophe rage 😡😡😡😡 (I do wish these public pages would make sure they have good grammar, punctuation and spelling).

Also, has R been having adjective lessons from The Orange Clown aka Donald Trump? Three AMAZING and one INCREDIBLE in just one post.

Yaaaaaayyy fellow grammar nerd!! The amount of times I have to go on my partner’s work insta and change apostrophes/your/you’re/there/they’re/their does my head in 😂😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ IT’S NOT THAT HARD FFS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.