PTWM #46 Sending out a crappy cloud, questions about PayPal still not allowed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never seen anything so accurate to describe the setup in that family

“Don’t suck the fire. How is that even a sentence”
She’s kinda right, it’s not a sentence... that anyone ever says because they aren’t stupid enough to sit their child in a fireplace!

Reactions: 14
I've been blocked for a while so just went to view from my son's Instagram,, I watched 4 of 60 thousand stories before got bored and actually quite glad to not see them anymore.
Rach - you can block my son now too, neither of us cares 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Awww look at her little boots and her little ADORABLE socks poking out of them.

You’re nearly 40 you bleeping gobshite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Nice to see E gets a rendition of happy birthday from her siblings unlike W

Reactions: 4
If Rachel is being “forced to rub feet”, what is Isaac doing? Choosing to rub his stepmother’s hooves? Of course, hun.

Wilby, Edie and Isaac should all be asleep by now ffs.

76C20A29-4714-4E51-B4C8-3A9FD2919172.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Awww poor R is being forced to rub someone else's feet, because none of the children in your house knows how that feels.

Reactions: 7
If Rachel is being “forced to rub feet”, what is Isaac doing? Choosing to rub his stepmother’s hooves? Of course, hun.

Wilby, Edie and Isaac should all be asleep by now ffs.

View attachment 223187
Why on earth is he drinking orange juice at 10pm???
Maybe its just me though,my 2 year old bounces off the walls just from sniffing it!
And yes, issac and edie should be in bed.. edie isnt even in her pjs is she??
The more kids that are in the room giving wilbert attention, the less chance they have that hes going to sleep anytime soon!

Reactions: 10
I haven’t watched the stories properly just skimmed through so not sure ..but to me it just looks like she was visiting the shop- watching how the gift boxes are put together and what’s in stock ..! Maybe that was videoed material for another day just repurposed for DV hero act .. ! Have the arrived there? Honestly who needs these secret Santa gifts in a refuge ?
That's an interesting thought! Did she actually mention sending them to Warrintgon refuge in the video when she was packing the box? Or only in the videos in the car before and after, which could have been filmed any time and added on.

Reactions: 6
That's an interesting thought! Did she actually mention sending them to Warrintgon refuge in the video when she was packing the box? Or only in the videos in the car before and after, which could have been filmed any time and added on.
I think she did mention refuges and warriors during the packing process because she said something about how she was in a refuge once and she would have loved to receive a box full of tat.

However, if she and business owner are mates (which I think is fairly conclusive given business owner is happy for Rachel to publicly lie about her dog and its wheels), they could have set the whole thing up to make it look like Rach is doing lots “behind the scenes” when in reality she’s doing duck all as usual.

Why on earth is he drinking orange juice at 10pm???
Maybe its just me though,my 2 year old bounces off the walls just from sniffing it!
And yes, issac and edie should be in bed.. edie isnt even in her pjs is she??
The more kids that are in the room giving wilbert attention, the less chance they have that hes going to sleep anytime soon!
That sleep training worked really well then. My two are in bed at 6:30pm without fail. If one wakes up at night, cuddles, soothing in the dark until they’re ready to go back down again

A lot of it doesn't make sense. She says she always finds out how many warriors are in the particular refuge before sending out packages, yet these clips filmed in Tat HQ were filmed possibly a short while ago, and Warrington (Up the North!) Women's Aid only knew about it today? 🙄🧐

Oh, and someone asked me to analyse her talking today in the last thread...I'm really sorry, I tried but she looks up to our right (the imagination zone) for the entire thing. There's very little to go on for amateur me. My initial thoughts were she's just spouting words off the hoof and chatting tit, but it's strange for every single one of your thoughts to be that.

My alternative and more likely thought was that she's just trolling me back by doing it on purpose 😆

Not sure, sorry 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder why she never works with local (to her) charities? Devon has just one refuge, but she NEVER mentions them. They are crying out for resources/funds.
🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
@FromOopNorth
Hi from a fellow northerner! 👋

I've watched a bit about body language etc. (I know no where near as much as you 😍) but thought I'd suggest having a look at the "justalittlesomethinguk" insta page.
The company owner has done stories on Rachet and "their work together" today. Her body language is screaming how uncomfortable she is (neck/chest rubbing, nose touching etc. = self soothing maybe? 🤷🏻‍♀️). Anyway thought u might like it

• Heart
Reactions: 11
@FromOopNorth

I've watched a bit about body language etc. (I know no where near as much as you 😍) but thought I'd suggest having a look at the "justalittlesomethinguk" insta page.
The company owner has done stories on Rachet and "their work together" today. Her body language is screaming how uncomfortable she is (neck/chest rubbing, nose touching etc. = self soothing maybe? 🤷🏻‍♀️). Anyway thought u might like it
I've just had a look and it's very telling. She stops doing it when she moves onto other subjects😳

Reactions: 4
@FromOopNorth

Hi! Thank you so much, I just checked it and there's 21 hours left on those stories so I'll properly look at it in the morning. You're a star, cheers fellow northerner 👏🏻✊🏻👍🏻❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.