PTWM #46 Sending out a crappy cloud, questions about PayPal still not allowed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t cope with the fact that he’s not just crawled over to the fireplace to be cheeky but he’s actually SAT in the fireplace, with all his toys around him whilst she encourages him to play in it by throwing his toy back and forth. When he sucks the fire grid that’s bleeping grim with dirt, she tells him no in a gentle voice whilst she continues to stand and film, add gifs and uploads. So she wouldn’t have just picked him up and moved him. He’d have been left there to play whilst she added more poor parenting content to the gram.

Reactions: 14
I think she knows how we’ve been vocal about him playing in the fire on here before and so knows it gets people’s backs up. It’s a deliberate attempt to steer the conversation towards her piss poor parenting skills because that’s preferable to the discussion of her being a thief.

Reactions: 12
I can’t cope with the fact that he’s not just crawled over to the fireplace to be cheeky but he’s actually SAT in the fireplace, with all his toys around him whilst she encourages him to play in it by throwing his toy back and forth. When he sucks the fire grid that’s bleeping grim with dirt, she tells him no in a gentle voice whilst she continues to stand and film, add gifs and uploads. So she wouldn’t have just picked him up and moved him. He’d have been left there to play whilst she added more poor parenting content to the gram.
Stand and film? Nahhh.... she prefers to sit on her arse to do that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone know where the PayPal is??
or the go fund me money??
How is the admin paid?? Is she on PAYE or a self employed P.A/admin???
wheres the charity?
Where’s the business?
Where’s the CIC ??

anyone ??

Reactions: 26
So she has not worked with them for years? You know that for sure?
I'm not sure of a timescale.
When Rach say 'worked' that is open to interpretation be it an email, pm, shout out, #.......
I follow their page so saw their recent pleas and knew R planned a visit so alluded to it but not the charity itself, so you'd only 'know if you knew'.
Even though granted she has been on maternity leave surely a mention sooner than 12 + months down the line would have been helpful rather than have a tattler force your hand!

Reactions: 3
Imagine being in a refuge and handed that pile of tat. I’d say no. What’s the point?
Women in such awful situations need useful things, not patronising notebooks and pet clouds. duck me....

Reactions: 27
If I was in that game place they were all at earlier and saw a child act like she was, I’d think they were really annoying, but kids are kids. 🤷🏼‍♀️
When I see a grown ass woman acting like that I think grow the hell up you absolute DRAMA QUEEN. Loves the attention does that one!

What 40yr old woman screams and shout ‘noooo I don’t like it betsaaay’ whilst wriggling about so much she’s flashing her pants to the world. And the standing up one... reacting so much the whole thing falls off her head. An absolute moron.

Reactions: 15
I was about to say the same. In refuge I wouldn’t want tat, I’d want useful usable items.
why was she not socially distancing from that other lady whilst they surveying the tat?

Reactions: 13
Imagine being in a refuge and handed that pile of tat. I’d say no. What’s the point?
Women in such awful situations need useful things, not patronising notebooks and pet clouds. duck me....
I wouldn’t even be surprised if the whole thing was for show, the boxes they made up were genuine orders and nothing will make its way to any refuge, and those Asda gift cards were just pinched from the stand by the till and not actually activated and paid for 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I haven’t watched the stories properly just skimmed through so not sure ..but to me it just looks like she was visiting the shop- watching how the gift boxes are put together and what’s in stock ..! Maybe that was videoed material for another day just repurposed for DV hero act .. ! Have the arrived there? Honestly who needs these secret Santa gifts in a refuge ?

Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t even be surprised if the whole thing was for show, the boxes they made up were genuine orders and nothing will make its way to any refuge, and those Asda gift cards were just pinched from the stand by the till and not actually activated and paid for 🤷🏼‍♀️
She only filled one box herself and then said "right, iv got it captured for the gram now, I'm off" and pissed off home 🤣🤣 if she stood there and helped filled all 30 boxes she would have filmed it!
That's probably why she got that box the other week... took one home for herself haha

Reactions: 6
She better had. You don’t promise Warrington something free then don’t deliver. Jesus 😱. Warrington women don’t piss around 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
she looks so frail 😳 that dress just swamps her! What a twit, she is just playing up to the camera because she knows she is being filmed.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.