PTWM #45 Please Mrs Psychic, prove to the huns, she fleeced them all of the paypal funds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3F6E0D45-BB6F-4782-9131-3B4FC0684847.png

wow wow wow!!!
I normally wouldn’t dream of commenting on how much someone pays for anything they own, but Christ almighty! £218 for 50ml!!! I almost *vomited horrifically* whilst putting in my card details for the Jimmy Choo perfume i decided to treat myself to last week, and that was purchased by actual money that was in my bank, and belonged to me because I actually earned it, as I am a legit PTWM, not someone who sits on their boney arse all day barking orders at others (although my partner might disagree with that bit!) whilst counting cash I’ve fraudulently obtained by unknowing donators.
Part of me hopes that she is actually using the money as it was intended, the money she splashes is from ads, and that the only reason she doesn’t clarify where it was spent and isn’t transparent when asked is because she knows it stirs things up in here, which ultimately gives her more instagram views etc.
Obviously I know that’s not the case and it’s all going in her pocket, but one can hope!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Could have went to home bargains and spent £100 on toiletries but no, I'll just get a bunch of tatt sent to these folks who are fleeing for their lives 👍

Reactions: 12
View attachment 222735

wow wow wow!!!
I normally wouldn’t dream of commenting on how much someone pays for anything they own, but Christ almighty! £218 for 50ml!!! I almost *vomited horrifically* whilst putting in my card details for the Jimmy Choo perfume i decided to treat myself to last week, and that was purchased by actual money that was in my bank, and belonged to me because I actually earned it, as I am a legit PTWM, not someone who sits on their boney arse all day barking orders at others (although my partner might disagree with that bit!) whilst counting cash I’ve fraudulently obtained by unknowing donators.
Part of me hopes that she is actually using the money as it was intended, the money she splashes is from ads, and that the only reason she doesn’t clarify where it was spent and isn’t transparent when asked is because she knows it stirs things up in here, which ultimately gives her more instagram views etc.
Obviously I know that’s not the case and it’s all going in her pocket, but one can hope!
It’s easy to spend somebody else’s money.

Reactions: 8
I’ve calmed down and re read messages can’t believe I missed this great typo x
But even if the page requesting donations was shut down, the people still donating (like you) or had forgotten they were donating haven't had any updates...
Seriously the woman is brazen as hell and has no shame. People have a right to be given a comprehensive breakdown on what their donations have been spent on.

Also, going back to her response that people here are unwell...... Umm no, just because we won't believe her narcissistic bullshit and think she is a fraud with the moral compass of a Drongo*, doesn't make us unwell.
Also, not EVERY influencer has a thread on here.
*Drongo - a deceitful bird...... found this out by googling up deceitful animals, wanted a good comparison 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she’s been caught out blatantly lying AGAIN about the wheels for the dog!! This is the tit we have to put public ... she really is so so stupid 😂

Has anyone ever contacted Warrington WA to see what they say about it all?

Reactions: 13
I messaged her as it’s actually quite dangerous for dogs to have sticks. There was something on the radio last week about the vomit inducing injuries they can cause

Reactions: 10
I messaged her as it’s actually quite dangerous for dogs to have sticks. There was something on the radio last week about the vomit inducing injuries they can cause
Brace yourself for being blocked 🤣
IF she does reply, please let us know lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know it might seem so petty but when she’s filming B & T on that thing they’re both in shot so why zoom in on Edie to cut Isaac out?? 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Well, well, well, if she isn’t reading tattle then I’ll be blown. I bleeping CALLED IT LAST NIGHT, refuges & pet clouds! My God she’s really getting a sweaty top lip isn’t she, what’s up Rach, are we too close to home for you now?
I love that she’s managed to go to Pet Cloud HQ to do her thang and not social distanced or worn a mask.

But Rach, whilst your watching, any chance you can socially distance your baby from that bleeping fire place or will it take severe burns and another trip to A&E for you to listen? No wonder he ate a firefighter, he’s ‘obsessed’ with the fireplace because there you are with a plastic hoop throwing it in for him to catch. I really think you need to start being a parent at home before you try to parent all your warriors.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Glad Wibly has had his milkshake fix 🙄. I should have predicted a tattle bingo on my earlier post when I mentioned it.

Reactions: 6
Well, well, well, if she isn’t reading tattle then I’ll be blown. I bleeping CALLED IT LAST NIGHT, refuges & pet clouds! My God she’s really getting a sweaty top lip isn’t she, what’s up Rach, are we too close to home for you now?
I love that she’s managed to go to Pet Cloud HQ to do her thang and not social distanced or worn a mask.

But Rach, whilst your watching, any chance you can socially distance your baby from that bleeping fire place or will it take severe burns and another trip to A&E for you to listen? No wonder he ate a firefighter, he’s ‘obsessed’ with the fireplace because there you are with a plastic hoop throwing it in for him to catch. I really think you need to start being a parent at home before you try to parent all your warriors.
Didn’t she admit one of the kids had bad burns from her hair straighteners? Enough said.

Reactions: 7
I think she won’t baby proof her house because it doesn’t fit in with her ‘cool’ 🙄image.
She’s desperate to be seen as edgy & quirky (fail) and a big fire guard and stair gates don’t fit in to that.

Look at that death trap of a necklace Wibble has to wear to fit in with her perception of them all being so out there.

Burnt fingers or a fall from a few stairs would just be a content opportunity for her and another fml, eye roll, nasty ungrateful face picture.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.