PTWM #45 Please Mrs Psychic, prove to the huns, she fleeced them all of the paypal funds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously the the other 26 children that live there were all to busy, to busy to feed Wibly milkshake or ice cream. So the poor wee mite had to crawl over and sit in the fireplace looking for some firelighters to eat.

She is ridiculous and so transparent with what crap stories she throws together for our benefit. Never known such a morally corrupt person.

Reactions: 9
Here comes the cover story, does she send a huge box of goodies to refuges each month, really Rachel .

She‘s panicking.
Only just watched her stories and i thought exactly the same. She's in utter panic mode so trying to make out it something she's always done.

No way does she not take pictures or video's if she was sending a box to refuge. She shares a post when a small business gets new followers because of her! And lets face it other than petrol money today has cost her duck all because its the business she went to that's sending all those boxes out.

Reactions: 16
So many ‘erms‘ and hand gesticulation... In her stories about WWA. Classic signs of bullshit.

Reactions: 14
Hello 👋
I've never posted here before, but I've just realised I've been blocked from Rancid's stories but only stories? Think Joyce has blocked me too. Never commented or liked anything, only lurked 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Been following this thread for about a week now...

A year ago, I was moved from my home to Torquay due to domestic violence.. I didnt know anyone and was isolated with my children, feeling absolutely hopeless and didn't know what to do.
I sent Rachel a message asking her for help, no money, no food, scared my ex was going to find me
She read my message, said she'd get back to me but she didn't until 3 months later saying 'hey hun, how's things?'
By that time I'd managed to find food banks etc myself.
I'm sorry, but she does not help victims of DA! I really needed help and she did nothing. Glad to say I'm in a much better place these days.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 55

A year ago, I was moved from my home to Torquay due to domestic violence.. I didnt know anyone and was isolated with my children, feeling absolutely hopeless and didn't know what to do.
I sent Rachel a message asking her for help, no money, no food, scared my ex was going to find me
She read my message, said she'd get back to me but she didn't until 3 months later saying 'hey hun, how's things?'
I'm sorry, but she does not help victims of DA! I really needed help and she did nothing. Glad to say I'm in a much better place these days.
I'm so sorry she never helped you. But its lovely to hear you have found your feet again xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Wow that’s awful, especially being that Torquay isn’t a million miles away so it’s not hard for her to make an effort to respond and make sure you had some support. This is why she shouldn’t be associated with vulnerable people and using DA as her USP. Glad to hear you managed to find help x

Also glad she had the lushest time 🙄 packing gifts for ladies who are no where near having a lush time in refuge, so insensitive it’s unreal!

Reactions: 22
It can’t have been filmed today. If Josh is sleeping then who had Willy whilst she went to pack fluffy clouds ???

Reactions: 12
It can’t have been filmed today. If Josh is sleeping then who had Willy whilst she went to pack fluffy clouds ???
I realised this after my previous post, she was covered in fake tan the other night and it can't have been filmed today as she would still be a lovely shade of orange

Reactions: 10
Who lives near her? It was very sunny & blue sky when she posted. Blowing a gale and raining where I am!

Reactions: 7
Why was she holding the stick? She could have just not held it and then wouldn’t have looked as much of a “bastard” in her words.

Reactions: 3
Maybe I’m stereotyping, but I just don’t think that the kind of person who is altruistic and empathetic enough to dedicate their lives (to the point they give up their actual job) to supporting victims of domestic abuse and women in refuge would have it in them to want to spend £300 on perfume.

It’s just too conflicting in terms of personality. You’ll give your last £5 in your joint account to a woman trying to flee a violent home life but you’re also into fast fashion, Gucci belts, designer prams and spending hundreds of pounds on swaddle blankets for your baby?

I don’t believe it.

I think it’s much more likely that Rachel is very materialistic and enjoys splashing the cash and improving her own lifestyle and that of her family and has simply used domestic abuse as a smokescreen to con money out of people.

But like I say, maybe I’m just stereotyping.
Definately this!

I've never been in refuge but I have been on my arse at times to the point I couldn't afford a loaf of bread. I'm now a lot better off but still wont spend stupid amounts on tit i don't really need (more so since covid) £300 is more than a lot of people earn in a week, especially the women that needed help from R.

Reactions: 11

I’m so sorry you were let down. She really is a fraud. She could have helped, even out if her own pockets. I so glad you’re ok.

Reactions: 8
I'm probably just being over suspicious, but that business is less than 5 miles away from R. I think they know each other and it's all an undeclared #ad. The company has been going for 2 year. Within 3 months of first opening they had enough customers to be able to expand and rent a unit. Its hardly a new business as implied by R.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.