PTWM #45 Please Mrs Psychic, prove to the huns, she fleeced them all of the paypal funds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you allowed to be in an enclosed space, within 1m of someone without a mask in England?

Reactions: 10
Are you allowed to be in an enclosed space, within 1m of someone without a mask in England?
No she isnt. Shes supposed to be wearing a mask. Well they both are. But its R here, she doesnt follow any rules... she hasnt the whole time this pandemic has been going on!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Right so I’ve just caught up. So that video was filmed a while ago as her hair is a lot shorter now. Possibly over 4 weeks ago judging by her roots. I think Josh was filming. I’m sure I heard him in the background faintly. She said at the start of the video they do it every month, but at the end they were going to ‘start’ doing it every month. She also said that she is in touch with the charity to see who many women they have, but as you can see by the post on Warrington WA today, it has come as a shock to them that she has done this. Which leads me to wonder, if it was filmed even two weeks ago why haven’t the boxes already been received by Warrington WA? Where are they exactly? Also she is wearing something different in the dog walking video, so that wasnt filmed on the same day.

I would say she has panicked and put up this video as a result of what happened on here yesterday and her terrible attitude. Alas, just this alone simply does not explain what has been happening with that money for the last three years (especially in the last 12 months.) So again, I would suggest she stop panicking and do a small but truthful post explaining what the money has been used for with a little proof. Otherwise these allegations will continue and more people will request refunds. I also wanted to add, if she has had a Solicitors advice on this, they would say that if the money wasn’t used for charitable purposes, she should refund on request. That might explain why she does it so quickly.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Bloody amazing how Josh starts working nights for the Police again every time she’s in a spot of tit. D&C Police must be so flexible and understanding to their employees 🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 23
First off....
Who called the pet cloud last night?? Not wanting one if you were in a refuge?? Saw that and instantly thought tattle 😂😂😂
What she’s done is nice, but.....I’m pretty sure if I had nothing I would appreciate some deodorant, Asda own brand shower gel, some chocolate, possibly some socks.....sanitary products....not a bleeping pet cloud, a badge and a note book, these are women not children. Personally she would of been better off buying 10 shower gels, packs of socks etc and getting the refuge to distribute them.
we can all see why she’s done it...because people are asking and she can say well I did this with the money.....
How much was on the gift cards?? If it was a tenner like someone suggested, it’s a nice thought but it won’t help much here’s a run down of what I’ve spent so far uniform wise for a 14 nearly 15 year old boy

5 pack of shirts £18 Asda
Tie from school £5
2 x trousers £30 Next (my boys a rugby player, big thighs needs plus fit, sold out Asda and marks)
Shoes £38 Next (bought Asda/Clark’s before and lasted a term these last all year)
2 plain white T-shirts £8 Asda
1 plain blue trackies £10 Asda
2 blue shorts £6 Asda
2 blue football socks £7 sports direct
Pe hoody £25 from school supplier
Non marking trainers £20 Tesco
Football boots £60 sports direct (don’t normally include these as he wears them for rugby and has them on 6 days of the week so we buy decent ones but cheap ones are £20)
still got blazer to buy at £50 from the school.... so £217 on uniform alone, not including the boots, let alone the stationary, ruck sacks etc.
It’s ok doing the gift cards but I think In these situations each individual case needs looking at, not everyone in a refuge has primary aged kids that can be kitted out in Asda stuff

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Also, whilst I’m jealous and mentally ill! My partner and I earn a fair wage (not massive) we have no children so are comfortable. When I was young I got into quite a bit of debt so I don’t buy anything unless I can afford it. I would love to buy an egg chair, cleaner, monthly flower delivery, meal deliveries but I don’t because I can’t afford it. If PTWM can, so be it, if it’s from well earned money. However how does she justify such fripperies when there are many “warriors” in need?

PTWM#46 Is this DV PAYPAL scam really worth the strife of the strain it's impacting on your patchwork family life?

I'll be back later to comment on her piss poor actions of late but I DEFINITELY know you're here Rachel so Hi 👋👋

Reactions: 12
First off....
Who called the pet cloud last night?? Not wanting one if you were in a refuge?? Saw that and instantly thought tattle 😂😂😂
What she’s done is nice, but.....I’m pretty sure if I had nothing I would appreciate some deodorant, Asda own brand shower gel, some chocolate, possibly some socks.....sanitary products....not a bleeping pet cloud, a badge and a note book, these are women not children. Personally she would of been better off buying 10 shower gels, packs of socks etc and getting the refuge to distribute them.
we can all see why she’s done it...because people are asking and she can say well I did this with the money.....
How much was on the gift cards?? If it was a tenner like someone suggested, it’s a nice thought but it won’t help much here’s a run down of what I’ve spent so far uniform wise for a 14 nearly 15 year old boy

5 pack of shirts £18 Asda
Tie from school £5
2 x trousers £30 Next (my boys a rugby player, big thighs needs plus fit, sold out Asda and marks)
Shoes £38 Next (bought Asda/Clark’s before and lasted a term these last all year)
2 plain white T-shirts £8 Asda
1 plain blue trackies £10 Asda
2 blue shorts £6 Asda
2 blue football socks £7 sports direct
Pe hoody £25 from school supplier
Non marking trainers £20 Tesco
Football boots £60 sports direct (don’t normally include these as he wears them for rugby and has them on 6 days of the week so we buy decent ones but cheap ones are £20)
still got blazer to buy at £50 from the school.... so £217 on uniform alone, not including the boots, let alone the stationary, ruck sacks etc.
It’s ok doing the gift cards but I think In these situations each individual case needs looking at, not everyone in a refuge has primary aged kids that can be kitted out in Asda stuff
The funny this is..if you look at warrington womens aid page... they specifically asked for donations of shower gel toiletries etc in april..said they were desperate.... so she doesnt do her research properly!

not saying R was lying but the dogs had wheels since feb 2018.
God you lot are good aren't good!!! 🤣🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I support a dog breed specific charity. Every single month without fail they update their donators on what they have used the money on.. vet bills/food/harness/bedding etc and they continue to ask for more donations because its needed.
IF she did donate every month... update everyone once a month and everyone would be happy and you might even get more donations... and guess what... more engagement!!!! But it's all aload of rubbish
I support two small charities close to my heart just £5 a month and both send me regular emails with newsletters with info as to how donations help and how the charity is doing.

Reactions: 9
Maybe I’m stereotyping, but I just don’t think that the kind of person who is altruistic and empathetic enough to dedicate their lives (to the point they give up their actual job) to supporting victims of domestic abuse and women in refuge would have it in them to want to spend £300 on perfume.

It’s just too conflicting in terms of personality. You’ll give your last £5 in your joint account to a woman trying to flee a violent home life but you’re also into fast fashion, Gucci belts, designer prams and spending hundreds of pounds on swaddle blankets for your baby?

I don’t believe it.

I think it’s much more likely that Rachel is very materialistic and enjoys splashing the cash and improving her own lifestyle and that of her family and has simply used domestic abuse as a smokescreen to con money out of people.

But like I say, maybe I’m just stereotyping.
I’ve no problem with anyone who works hard and likes to treat themselves , however, it’s the inconsistency of someone flaunting their purchase while expecting their followers to donate to others who are less fortunate. Some of her huns paying standing orders to her may be on minimum wage , have been furloughed and may have kids and are dreading the back to school uniform shop. Rachel likes playing the ‘ I’m just like you ‘ card but the reality of it is there’s maybe 1% of her followers who have the disposal income she seems to have and that doesn’t include the freebies !

I thought she had experience of leaving home with nothing? So why is she so short sighted when trying to put together a care package of things that these ladies would actually want?

Reactions: 13
Been following this thread for about a week now...

A year ago, I was moved from my home to Torquay due to domestic violence.. I didnt know anyone and was isolated with my children, feeling absolutely hopeless and didn't know what to do.
I sent Rachel a message asking her for help, no money, no food, scared my ex was going to find me
She read my message, said she'd get back to me but she didn't until 3 months later saying 'hey hun, how's things?'
By that time I'd managed to find food banks etc myself.
I'm sorry, but she does not help victims of DA! I really needed help and she did nothing. Glad to say I'm in a much better place these days.
I’m sorry you didn’t get the response you needed from her, sadly some of the people on here she says are mentally ill are people who needed her help that she ignored and ultimately let down.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.