PTWM #45 Please Mrs Psychic, prove to the huns, she fleeced them all of the paypal funds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @2ofeach for the thread title.
Big Purple Heart for you 💜
Threads 1 - 44 in tag at the top of the first page
Quick round up:
May 2019 some Tattlers noticed that PTWM was asking for and accepting donations from her followers via PayPal, Go Fund Me and her own personal bank account. She said they were to help DA warriors and as a way for her to able to spend time doing that. There was also some reference to help her raise the deposit to buy her currently rented home and take a trip to Australia to visit an old friend. After a bit of investigation it was revealed that she did not have a charity or business registered. She had not provided updates as to where this money had been spent and several charities she named as recipients, had not received any large sums of money. When she was asked to clarify where the money had gone, she instead wrote a post lying about being stalked for a year and that she didn’t know what happened to the money as an ‘accountant’ dealt with all donations. She then declined to provide an update from the ‘accountant.’ Since then Tattlers have adressed the missing funds daily and anyone who has asked directly have either been blocked OR received a full refund of any donations with no explanation or apology. In fact she has accused people enquiring about where their donations have gone as being abusive towards her.
Sometime during 2019 she did say she was registering as a charity to one enquiry on her page. This has so far not happened.
She also:
Overshares uncomfortable pictures and videos of her children. Filming them without consent and when they are sleeping.
She regularly speaks to her Husband like dirt.
She doesn’t answer messages from women in need.
She embellishes all her stories, even her book, to gain more followers.
During 2020, she spent thousands on a vast amount of deliveries (during lockdown) and posted about all of them.
She has not spoken about D/A since the birth of her son.
She broke 2020 lockdown rules on several occasions.
Finally, she posts countless ADs every day, declaring them as an AD or in a lot cases not declaring them as anything at all (sometimes gifted, often not.)
Ex bird Police Constable Josh is now on the case AGAIN, Hunting Trolls after recently someone called Conor called her a dyke.
Side note: This thread sometimes attracts weird people so be careful about what you reveal
Please continue 💆‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Hahahahahaha ohhh Josh 😌😌😌

Any of the long time followers of this remember last year when he started ranting in his stories about Empen and QWERTY way back when? Then realised his duck up and swiftly deleted them 🤭🤭
Gonna try and dig out the screenshots!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
They’re playing with Lego “while Wilby has a nap”? No one asked about Wibble, love, most of us do just do things with all our kids and not just the baby.

EC89A82F-FBB0-4884-8B13-64F93A8FA6D6.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Hahahahahaha ohhh Josh 😌😌😌

Any of the long time followers of this remember last year when he started ranting in his stories about Empen and QWERTY way back when? Then realised his duck up and swiftly deleted them 🤭🤭
Gonna try and dig out the screenshots!
I'm starting to think Empen and Qwerty's holiday was funded my R and her PayPal funds 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lego.. never seen any of the kids come away from their devices long enough to play lego
National trust... shes never been anywhere remotely to do with then!

Also...wonder why R never posted that "troll" to her stories lol

Reactions: 13
If Joyce is still employed by the police in any any capacity, he must be an absolute laughing stock! Trust me when I say that any police officer that has to deal with “someone hurt my feelings over Facebook”, would be eye rolling so hard.

Don’t get me wrong, homophobic bullying is in no way acceptable, but this ain’t it. Especially from the man who’s wife has called him worse to 200k followers?! It’s actually an insult to those that really do have to deal with homophobia in everyday life.

He really is an utter drip and a complete melt if he’s still employed by D&C police. I’m cringing so hard for what his colleagues must think of him. Too many years being a wildlife jobsworth... until his wife ruined that for him.🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lego can’t have done any research. They are all glued to their iPads and phones all day.

Reactions: 18
Iv just looked at conors profile and it looks real. I bet shes fuming that the message has come from a good looking bloke and she cant blame people for just being jealous 🤣
Joyce is probably rattled because Conor is better looking than him..lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lego can’t have done any research. They are all glued to their iPads and phones all day.
Like all the other companies and brands she uses once and never again? They’re all idiots. I saw these today on another account I follow
C185B5CF-6B36-4776-949D-C3A1A41840B7.png
C9336F2C-E8BC-4DA7-9780-10A54F3D27D1.png
AD55E791-86FB-45BE-BA59-B9A756D5239A.png
it may not be exactly the same thing that she’s doing this evening but Rachaele takes anything she can get.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I live between two national trust properties - she best not venture up this way 😂

I was telling my hubby about her and he swears if he ever bumped into her he'd straight out ask where the PayPal money is 😂

Reactions: 17
I live between two national trust properties - she best not venture up this way 😂

I was telling my hubby about her and he swears if he ever bumped into her he'd straight out ask where the PayPal money is 😂
She will only visit one if she has to film a paid ad! And even then she will only be there for the duration of the ad then duck off back home 🤣

Reactions: 11
Please someone who lives local to her, if you bump Ito her please ask her where the PayPal money has gone.

who was that dude on a motorbike filming dodgy fraud builders etc for the BBC maybe worth contacting him or bbc?

I can’t as I didn’t pay her anything

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Iv just looked at conors profile and it looks real. I bet shes fuming that the message has come from a good looking bloke and she cant blame people for just being jealous 🤣
Joyce is probably rattled because Conor is better looking than him..lol
I had a look. I now wondering if Conor was having an affair with Joyce and he binned him off, so he’s had a pop at his love rival Rach 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ooooh check J getting all official with the swipe up and sharing of laws, shame he doesn’t have the same moral conscience about his wife being a fraud and conning so many people!! Another shite ad from R, the kids look well impressed 🙄 there is nothing ever natural looking about her as situations, awkward and contrived.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.