PTWM #42 FTUMWSPM (full time unemployed mummy who stole paypal money)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looked at Js insta profile the other day. It says he’s a scientist. Is that like a joke? And what sort of scientist is he? Is it a part of the joke that he is an expert at everything. And does it prove R has a hand in his insta account???

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who was it that said the other day she never takes them anywhere now they’ve been to the beach and now the fair. All by herself while Joyce is at “work” at home cleaning the house for his master

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who was it that said the other day she never takes them anywhere now they’ve been to the beach and now the fair. All by herself while Joyce is at “work” at home cleaning the house for his master
I was ranting about it the other day that she only ever went out with Betsy or Wibble. Bloody glad she has taken them somewhere, even if it is only Edie - just a shame she has to ruin it both days with the constant whining about how tit her life is and how much she hates doing these things. It’s parenthood - you sacrifice things you want to do for yourself to make your children happy.

Reactions: 16
There is something Machiavellian about her being an ambassador for Kidscape. I can’t put my finger on it. It’s on the tip of my tongue........Ah yes there it is...

- filming family members covertly
- demeaning family members and publicising it to strangers
- encouraging their children to talk to adult family members with no respect and celebrating the fact
- repurposing funds intended for charity for personal gain
- posting images young family members semi-naked online without their consent or any awareness of their future feelings
- setting her kids up with social media accounts in direct contravention of the platforms rules/guidelines
- doxxing anyone who dares question them, including other IG influencers

Ah she’s such a hero ain’t she? Deserves a bloody award. twit.

Reactions: 21
F4BC7EC8-3DA0-4818-A5EB-8A8280C0CBE6.png

it didn’t though did it R? Otherwise you’d have a million pics of it and you’d be necking rescue remedy to calm yourself, whilst snorting and hyperventilating

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I was ranting about it the other day that she only ever went out with Betsy or Wibble. Bloody glad she has taken them somewhere, even if it is only Edie - just a shame she has to ruin it both days with the constant whining about how tit her life is and how much she hates doing these things. It’s parenthood - you sacrifice things you want to do for yourself to make your children happy.
She can’t just enjoy life always whinging about having to do normal parent things

Reactions: 16
“””So Josh is WORKING (full time key worker non specific, with no shift pattern that does zero hours a week. Basically just wears his old uniform, does a patrol of the driveway for an hour once a fortnight to make himself and me feel better about him being feckless,) and I thought I would bring the kids to the FAIR (Tattle said I never take them on days out, especially in the car. So I’ve had a couple of red bull and forced myself upright to prove those Tattle bastards wrong. We are staying for 15 minutes as the red bull is wearing off and I need to sit down.)

Anyway here’s a video of Edie swinging to dreamy music (STOP accusing me of being a twit to her. I’m innocent, look this 15 seconds means I do nothing wrong AND also I’m the best Mother, whilst being soooo relatable cos I swear a lot.) I HATE YOU TATTLE for making me having to fake this afternoon. I had a day of online ordering planned and snorting.”””

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
View attachment 198819
it didn’t though did it R? Otherwise you’d have a million pics of it and you’d be necking rescue remedy to calm yourself, whilst snorting and hyperventilating
I mean she's quite clearly sat on her arse and not stood, but I don't think that's owt to do with why she looks a twit. There's numerous other reasons for that Rach 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I looked at Js insta profile the other day. It says he’s a scientist. Is that like a joke? And what sort of scientist is he? Is it a part of the joke that he is an expert at everything. And does it prove R has a hand in his insta account???
This made me laugh, my last ex was a scientist, employed in the environmental business, he now has his own company and one of them are P&G, meaning he tests for environmental safety in work areas and local area etc. A very very complex job, that comes with risks. I would love what science Josh is a qualified in. Hey if it’s do do with wildlife I will give him that, but only if the term scientist is allowed In his field.
Personally I think all of us here could put on our CV, Scientist...
Scientist in calling bullshit that comes out of Rach mouth 😂😂😂

I spent 40 years of my life living on a coast of UK, taking my kids out we’re not a day out, it was more let’s pop out for a walk!

Reactions: 5
View attachment 198819
Ok so some may remember some not have noticed, but in her early years she swore ha hell of a lot, then when the ads started she curbed it, a few of us on here noticed she had stopped being such a potty mouth now she was doing the adds, since we chatted about that she seems to have cleansed her gob and now is as vulgar as anything, I cute picture of your baby and using the word twit, well I like to curse but most certainly not in reference to my children.
Sorry not sorry Rach but I am not comfortable with that.

Reactions: 3
My Insta bio used to say I was a Victoria Secret model. “Scientist” is an attempt at humour. Only it’s not funny because when you do that it only works if you are the absolute opposite of what you say you are. (I.E I’m deffo not a VS Model 😂)
So he just looks like a knob

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“””So Josh is WORKING (full time key worker non specific, with no shift pattern that does zero hours a week. Basically just wears his old uniform, does a patrol of the driveway for an hour once a fortnight to make himself and me feel better about him being feckless,) and I thought I would bring the kids to the FAIR (Tattle said I never take them on days out, especially in the car. So I’ve had a couple of red bull and forced myself upright to prove those Tattle bastards wrong. We are staying for 15 minutes as the red bull is wearing off and I need to sit down.)

Anyway here’s a video of Edie swinging to dreamy music (STOP accusing me of being a twit to her. I’m innocent, look this 15 seconds means I do nothing wrong AND also I’m the best Mother, whilst being soooo relatable cos I swear a lot.) I HATE YOU TATTLE for making me having to fake this afternoon. I had a day of online ordering planned and snorting.”””
We have had our differences, but your obsession with Josh work cracks me up every time, you can sleep better now, your work is done 😂😂😂

• Haha
She's a selfish, spiteful and moany woman. She has so much to be thankful for but all she can do is moan and just be so unnecessarily sarcastic.

Reactions: 14
We have had our differences, but your obsession with Josh work cracks me up every time, you can sleep better now, your work is done 😂😂😂
I do try to contain myself. Though I have found myself a couple of times wanting to call the Home Office to demand answers 😂😂

Can I just point out that she is clearly not alone. There are two buggy’s. Rach compulsive bullshitting can be cured by just not doing it 👍

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
"I'm lucky enough to have BEEN an ambassador"
Does that mean she isnt anymore...
Surely she would say "I'm lucky to be an ambassador" ????? 🤔🤔🤔
And why is she lucky? That implies there’s something in it for her (clearly cash). Surely charity ambassadors should be honoured to be chosen, not lucky... it’s a nuance in vocabulary, I’ll give her that, but one a SUNDAY TIME BESTSELLING AUTHOR should recognise and be able to apply correctly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.