PTWM #42 FTUMWSPM (full time unemployed mummy who stole paypal money)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I very rarely comment. However, I follow Sally Faulkner as does PTWM. Sally is desperately trying to get her children back from Lebanon where they live with their father. She has been allowed no contact for years. Sally has lots and lots of supportive messages today after the terrible explosions (bombs) Only Rach makes it likes she’s personally involved “WE need them home now more than ever” 💔 💜 No Rach Sally and her family need Lahela and Noah home. It’s not always about you!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I very rarely comment. However, I follow Sally Faulkner as does PTWM. Sally is desperately trying to get her children back from Lebanon where they live with their father. She has been allowed no contact for years. Sally has lots and lots of supportive messages today after the terrible explosions (bombs) Only Rach makes it likes she’s personally involved “WE need them home now more than ever” 💔 💜 No Rach Sally and her family need Lahela and Noah home. It’s not always about you!!!!!
I wonder if SF knows her situation with S&I?
Not that she would care when she has so much going on in her own life, probably thinks R is the salt of the earth as that’s how she portrays herself.

Hypercritical witch, she has no right to comment on any of Sally’s posts.

R classes Sally as a good friend , they have probably sent each other a couple of messages or comments on posts, but to R that makes them best friends. 🙄

Reactions: 11
What fortunate timing that the “funny” story involving someone else’s kids just happened to happen while she was breastfeeding on a bench on breastfeeding awareness day.

And another ad. bleeping twit.

Reactions: 7
New thread! Hope I’ve done it right 😄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.