PTWM #42 FTUMWSPM (full time unemployed mummy who stole paypal money)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My first new thread so I hope I've done it right! Title credit to @Twitterbix

Trying to think of a recap of the previous thread!

-Several post-coital selfies 🤮
-Johnsons removed an ad featuring Rachael and Wilby after comments were left regarding her shaving Wilby's head etc
-Wilby sat in the chicken run
-Visit with Astrid for a roast dinner and then complained she was hungry
-Wilby still having his food blended
-Rachaele completely missing the mark with a "challenge" that was meant to be about Turkish women murdered by by partners, making it about herself and when her mum left when she was 4
-Lots of tit ads (ones that spring to mind are Regatta, Johnsons).
-Josh giving more manicures
-Claims yet again that she's "working behind the scenes" in the DA field

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Morning ladies,

Don’t know what got into me last night, think I was just really fed up with Rachel jumping on the newest band wagon without even looking into it properly. It’s quite an emotive subject for me.

brief run down of why I got annoyed.

Age 6 weeks old dad walked out on mum for another woman. He lived over the road, was quite happy for me to go to school in jumble sale uniform whilst my step sister went to school in brand new. Promised to take me on holiday, week before said I couldn’t go as step sister wanted to take a friend.

mum had a brief relationship with a man that kicked hell out of her and us. I remember as a child peeking out my bedroom door and seeing him hitting her over the head with a tin of dog food, he wouldn’t think twice about just punching us as kids. Mum soon kicked his arse out!!

age 11, next door neighbour threw his 2 week old baby down the stairs as he was a psycho and was jealous of the baby, I held that baby in my arms while we waited for the ambulance to come, unfortunately the little boy died 3 weeks later.

got into drink and drugs at age 13, did my GCSE’s stoned...still got 3 ds 6 Cs and a B lol.

met my ex husband at 17, had kids at 21 and 23, got married, then he changed. Became an alcoholic, used to spend all his wages on booze, I racked up so much debt just feeding and clothing the kids. I didn’t eat so the kids could...was a lovely size 10....compared to my size 16 now!! Got a part time job, but would get home on a night and he would be passed out, pissed himself on the sofa and the little ones would still be running riot around the house. He would txt me constantly whilst I was at work, I was a slag, tit mum etc etc. He threatened to kill me several times. He was very manipulative as people thought he was amazing, and used to say how lucky I was to be married to him.

age 29 my beautiful baby sister committed suicide. My ex husband used that and used to say there’s no wonder she killed herself having a sister like me etc etc. Worst day of my life having to break the news to my mum that her youngest daughter had killed herself, then having to go round to my dear old nans and tell her, that broke my heart .

It took me another 4 years to finally break away, I got a job as a dinner bag so I didn’t need him to look after the kids. Then I kicked his arse out. Left thousands of pounds of debt im still trying to pay off 5 years later. Even when we split he sent abusive messages every night, turned a lot of friends against me, tried to turn my family against me. Turned up one night with his new drug addict girlfriend. Called me a tit mum, amongst other things, it turned physical, and he broke my leg in 3 places. I phoned my friend after crawling into the house, she took one look at me and packed the kids up to go to her house while I went to the hospital. I had met a wonderful man 3 months previous to this and were still dating, he came to the hospital with me, and basically moved in because I wasn’t allowed to walk for 6mths. Had an op 2 days before Christmas. Ex then tried to turn kids against my new boyfriend. Daughter didn’t speak to him for ages. I didn’t go to the police, I’m stupid I know...but I didn’t want the kids knowing their dad was a bastard. I wanted them to be old enough to make up their own mind. Which they have, slowly, they have realised since the lock down started he’s seen them 3 times, for an hour. He stopped me taking them abroad on holiday, refused to give me permission to take them out of the country for 2 weeks. Ended up doing it, and we had the time of our lives. He pays me £100 a month for both of them in maintenance, he walked away with £4K in cash and both cars...and it still wasn’t enough.

I had a mental breakdown 3 years ago, it was hard but I climbed back to the top

Now 5 years later, I am so in love with my wonderful other half who saw me at my worse. My kids adore him. We have struggled through this pandemic me being furloughed and him unable to work. We have been on the bones of our arse. But my kids are amazing and thriving. I’ve had a promotion at work and now an assistant catering manager, over seeing 10 primaries and a secondary school.

Life is on the up!!!

This is why I get triggered by all the crap she does, this wasn’t a woe is me post, it was a reassurance to anyone struggling it gets better.

Sorry to everyone that read that and didn’t scroll by, be thankful I didn’t embellish like our Rachel does....hey I should write a book!!!

Love you all xxx

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 166
Seen laura whitmore post this 👏🏼

Morning ladies,

Don’t know what got into me last night, think I was just really fed up with Rachel jumping on the newest band wagon without even looking into it properly. It’s quite an emotive subject for me.

Age 6 weeks old dad walked out on mum for another woman. He lived over the road, was quite happy for me to go to school in jumble sale uniform whilst my step sister went to school in brand new. Promised to take me on holiday, week before said I couldn’t go as step sister wanted to take a friend.

mum had a brief relationship with a man that kicked hell out of her and us. I remember as a child peeking out my bedroom door and seeing him hitting her over the head with a tin of dog food, he wouldn’t think twice about just punching us as kids. Mum soon kicked his arse out!!

age 11, next door neighbour threw his 2 week old baby down the stairs as he was a psycho and was jealous of the baby, I held that baby in my arms while we waited for the ambulance to come, unfortunately the little boy died 3 weeks later.

got into drink and drugs at age 13, did my GCSE’s stoned...still got 3 ds 6 Cs and a B lol.

met my ex husband at 17, had kids at 21 and 23, got married, then he changed. Became an alcoholic, used to spend all his wages on booze, I racked up so much debt just feeding and clothing the kids. I didn’t eat so the kids could...was a lovely size 10....compared to my size 16 now!! Got a part time job, but would get home on a night and he would be passed out, pissed himself on the sofa and the little ones would still be running riot around the house. He would txt me constantly whilst I was at work, I was a slag, tit mum etc etc. He threatened to kill me several times. He was very manipulative as people thought he was amazing, and used to say how lucky I was to be married to him.

age 29 my beautiful baby sister committed suicide. My ex husband used that and used to say there’s no wonder she killed herself having a sister like me etc etc. Worst day of my life having to break the news to my mum that her youngest daughter had killed herself, then having to go round to my dear old nans and tell her, that broke my heart .

It took me another 4 years to finally break away, I got a job as a dinner bag so I didn’t need him to look after the kids. Then I kicked his arse out. Left thousands of pounds of debt im still trying to pay off 5 years later. Even when we split he sent abusive messages every night, turned a lot of friends against me, tried to turn my family against me. Turned up one night with his new drug addict girlfriend. Called me a tit mum, amongst other things, it turned physical, and he broke my leg in 3 places. I phoned my friend after crawling into the house, she took one look at me and packed the kids up to go to her house while I went to the hospital. I had met a wonderful man 3 months previous to this and were still dating, he came to the hospital with me, and basically moved in because I wasn’t allowed to walk for 6mths. Had an op 2 days before Christmas. Ex then tried to turn kids against my new boyfriend. Daughter didn’t speak to him for ages. I didn’t go to the police, I’m stupid I know...but I didn’t want the kids knowing their dad was a bastard. I wanted them to be old enough to make up their own mind. Which they have, slowly, they have realised since the lock down started he’s seen them 3 times, for an hour. He stopped me taking them abroad on holiday, refused to give me permission to take them out of the country for 2 weeks. Ended up doing it, and we had the time of our lives. He pays me £100 a month for both of them in maintenance, he walked away with £4K in cash and both cars...and it still wasn’t enough.

Now 5 years later, I am so in love with my wonderful other half who saw me at my worse. My kids adore him. We have struggled through this pandemic me being furloughed and him unable to work. We have been on the bones of our arse. But my kids are amazing and thriving. I’ve had a promotion at work and now an assistant catering manager, over seeing 10 primaries and a secondary school.

Life is on the up!!!

This is why I get triggered by all the crap she does, this wasn’t a woe is me post, it was a reassurance to anyone struggling it gets better.

Sorry to everyone that read that and didn’t scroll by, be thankful I didn’t embellish like our Rachel does....hey I should write a book!!!

Love you all xxx
Lots of love to you I’m so glad that things are better for you now ❤

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So Rach called her sister 'toxic' also? Another toxic person that has one thing in common with all the other toxic people.

Reactions: 12
Anyone would think shes the only human on the planet. She literally thrives on heartache... shes like a good luck vacuum 😂
And definitely a fun sponge

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So Rach called her sister 'toxic' also? Another toxic person that has one thing in common with all the other toxic people.
Screenshot 2020-07-29 at 13.42.15.png

They don't follow each other on social media anymore, another family member bored of the Rachel show. (There's been no sightings of her brother recently either :unsure:)

Reactions: 6
Morning ladies,

Life is on the up!!!

Love you all xxx
You're a bleeping hero 🙌

I think he lives in France 🤷🏻‍♀️ Somewhere abroad anyway x
You mean the hillbilly one who can't open his gob without swearing? The one whose child broke both wrists while in R's care and R ignored her pain? I think you're right, I'm sure it was France.

Reactions: 18
So her sister is toxic, her mum is toxic and abandoned her, her brother has left her to go to France and she won’t speak to her father according to @Partofthefam.
I’ve finally worked it out, there’s only one person that is toxic! That is you Rachaele. Not surprised nobody wants anything to do with you coz you’re full of tit and batshit crazy.

View attachment 195560
They don't follow each other on social media anymore, another family member bored of the Rachel show. (There's been no sightings of her brother recently either :unsure:)
Another woman with an extra vowel

Reactions: 20
Morning ladies,

Life is on the up!!!

Love you all xxx
Your background and people with similar backgrounds are why I get so pissed off with her. People have it so much worse and handle it so much better - but it’s always poor old me one minute and disgusting arrogance the next.
Thanks for what you did last night, stay strong xx

Reactions: 14
All the woe is me posts she puts on about her childhood and yet she clearly doesn’t stop to think about her own kids childhoods.

Im Sure in a few years S&I could be posting about the trauma and pain when they were little more than toddlers suddenly torn away from their mum to live with their dads selfish new shag piece.
How they were made to live with 3 other kids who their dad put before them every time.

How as it happened on their birthday, every birthday after was tinged with sadness and flashbacks to that day.

They can never recover from the pain of being seperated from their mum and having the details written about in a book and their childhoods exploited all over SM.

But hey R we all know you see it as some sort of competition to see how had the worst childhood, to gain all the sympathy.
Just shut the duck up, plenty have it worse and just get on with it.

Dinnerbag, you’re post made me well up. I’m so glad you have found happiness now and I can see why this lying witch would have you raging.
She’s pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Clearly took Wibble in Ts room to wake her up on purpose so she can now entertain him 🙄

Reactions: 10
Morning ladies,

Life is on the up!!!

Love you all xxx
♥♥♥

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.