Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dinnerbag

Chatty Member
Morning ladies,

Don’t know what got into me last night, think I was just really fed up with Rachel jumping on the newest band wagon without even looking into it properly. It’s quite an emotive subject for me.

brief run down of why I got annoyed.

Age 6 weeks old dad walked out on mum for another woman. He lived over the road, was quite happy for me to go to school in jumble sale uniform whilst my step sister went to school in brand new. Promised to take me on holiday, week before said I couldn’t go as step sister wanted to take a friend.

mum had a brief relationship with a man that kicked hell out of her and us. I remember as a child peeking out my bedroom door and seeing him hitting her over the head with a tin of dog food, he wouldn’t think twice about just punching us as kids. Mum soon kicked his arse out!!

age 11, next door neighbour threw his 2 week old baby down the stairs as he was a psycho and was jealous of the baby, I held that baby in my arms while we waited for the ambulance to come, unfortunately the little boy died 3 weeks later.

got into drink and drugs at age 13, did my GCSE’s stoned...still got 3 ds 6 Cs and a B lol.

met my ex husband at 17, had kids at 21 and 23, got married, then he changed. Became an alcoholic, used to spend all his wages on booze, I racked up so much debt just feeding and clothing the kids. I didn’t eat so the kids could...was a lovely size 10....compared to my size 16 now!! Got a part time job, but would get home on a night and he would be passed out, pissed himself on the sofa and the little ones would still be running riot around the house. He would txt me constantly whilst I was at work, I was a slag, shit mum etc etc. He threatened to kill me several times. He was very manipulative as people thought he was amazing, and used to say how lucky I was to be married to him.

age 29 my beautiful baby sister committed suicide. My ex husband used that and used to say there’s no wonder she killed herself having a sister like me etc etc. Worst day of my life having to break the news to my mum that her youngest daughter had killed herself, then having to go round to my dear old nans and tell her, that broke my heart .

It took me another 4 years to finally break away, I got a job as a dinner bag so I didn’t need him to look after the kids. Then I kicked his arse out. Left thousands of pounds of debt im still trying to pay off 5 years later. Even when we split he sent abusive messages every night, turned a lot of friends against me, tried to turn my family against me. Turned up one night with his new drug addict girlfriend. Called me a shit mum, amongst other things, it turned physical, and he broke my leg in 3 places. I phoned my friend after crawling into the house, she took one look at me and packed the kids up to go to her house while I went to the hospital. I had met a wonderful man 3 months previous to this and were still dating, he came to the hospital with me, and basically moved in because I wasn’t allowed to walk for 6mths. Had an op 2 days before Christmas. Ex then tried to turn kids against my new boyfriend. Daughter didn’t speak to him for ages. I didn’t go to the police, I’m stupid I know...but I didn’t want the kids knowing their dad was a bastard. I wanted them to be old enough to make up their own mind. Which they have, slowly, they have realised since the lock down started he’s seen them 3 times, for an hour. He stopped me taking them abroad on holiday, refused to give me permission to take them out of the country for 2 weeks. Ended up doing it, and we had the time of our lives. He pays me £100 a month for both of them in maintenance, he walked away with £4K in cash and both cars...and it still wasn’t enough.

I had a mental breakdown 3 years ago, it was hard but I climbed back to the top

Now 5 years later, I am so in love with my wonderful other half who saw me at my worse. My kids adore him. We have struggled through this pandemic me being furloughed and him unable to work. We have been on the bones of our arse. But my kids are amazing and thriving. I’ve had a promotion at work and now an assistant catering manager, over seeing 10 primaries and a secondary school.

Life is on the up!!!

This is why I get triggered by all the crap she does, this wasn’t a woe is me post, it was a reassurance to anyone struggling it gets better.

Sorry to everyone that read that and didn’t scroll by, be thankful I didn’t embellish like our Rachel does....hey I should write a book!!!

Love you all xxx

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 166

Mileymoo567432

I'm glad you got your money back. That's a lot of money to have been conned out of.

Can I just ask what bought you over here a d what made you ask about it now? Also have your donations still been going out over the last 12 months since she had W?
I was getting sick to the back teeth of seeing her wamping on about all the things she was gifted for Wilby when some of the people I deal with daily in my role have sod all for their baby. Then it struck me that the whole reason I’d followed her initially was because of the work she did, but there was none of it any more. So I stopped the payments and just got more & more pissed off at her. I wanted to ask her many times about the money but never did then on Friday, one of my students hit rock bottom and I’d spent all day sorting it out and I thought right I’m doing this. Then when she said she’d refund I just knew I was right all along. I originally came onto this site because of Mrs Hinch. She really grips my shit. Anyway, the £260 has really helped someone now, a 16 year old who has no one to help and nothing for her baby now has that. It finally did what it was meant to do

• Heart
Reactions: 79

Mileymoo567432

So yesterday I emailed her because I’d got sucked in when she first set up the PayPal donations and was donating £10 each month. I made 26 monthly payments before I saw I was being taken for a fool so stopped them. In my email I said I’d like to know what the money had been spent on. No response. So I messaged her on IG and said I’d rather not post it on her page but would like a response or I’d contact PayPal. She then replied, accusing me of abusing her 🙄 but said she would refund me in full. I replied stating I had not abused her at all, her response was by accusing her of fraud (I did not such thing, just asked for a breakdown on what the money had gone on) this was abuse. Twat. Anyway, she refunded me immediately. Now, if she was genuine, surely she’d just send me the proof. By refunding £260 so quickly she has in my eyes, proved her guilt.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 66

tiredmom

I’m trying to catch up on all of these threads, but basically I used to be a deluded hun as you call us 😫

my backstory :

I contacted her ages ago now, social services were involved with me because I ended up in hospital from my ex partner. Police, social services,health visitors, drs, everyone was saying I’d lose my children if I didn’t do what they said. I know social services do a good job, but let’s just say my experience was full of outright lies, they were believing my ex partner who nearly killed me even tho I did everything they said and I was donating money to Rachael or however it’s spelt and I contacted her. She read my message , which I went into a lot more detail then here and I was ignored. I couldn’t believe it. I was so desperate for help and I was ignored. This when I started to question what is she actually doing? The numbers of people suffering during lockdown has been extortionate and she’s done fuck all?!

I was living on universal credit, unable to even eat for 6 weeks while waiting for my money to come through as I was unable to work with all the problems I was having, and I seen her buying stuff that was 100s of pounds and I was left thinking?!

She goes on how about shit her life has been , but i don’t even believe half of it now. I feel like an absolute idiot and will be contacting her for a refund of my money since I’ve seen people on here have done when they asked where the money has gone.

hope this doesn’t come across as a pity party, but honestly, it’s made me so angry and now I’m in a better place mentally I feel I’m finally able to post!

I don’t follow her anymore, but the latest posts that’s she’s made all about herself just make me feel even more of an idiot 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

Dinnerbag

Chatty Member
Ladies, after last night’s doppelgänger issue and what not. I think I’m going to bow out for a while. You have all kept me sane during lockdown, just coming here and reading the comments have made me giggle practically every day with your one liners and observations.
It’s just because I felt after baring my soul to you all and then to be doubted, it stings a little. Probably me being over sensitive as normally I couldn’t give a shit. But I just felt it shit on everything I’ve been through for people to think I would make something like that up.
Keep up the good work and I will be back in a week no doubt tearing my hair out. Will still be about on the secret celeb gossip thread and conspiracy theory thread....as they are great.
But for now I take leave, it’s been fun xx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Skirmish1979

VIP Member
Wibblet probably didn’t even notice he was somewhere else...
TV on ✅
Over tanned skinny person holding him ✅
Photo taken & uploaded ✅
Feet inspected ✅
Nothing new for him.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

FridaK

VIP Member
Just thinking she’s lucky with the kids. Mine are like ninja’s. if I made anything up online, you could guarantee the top comment would be one of them saying ‘Never happened though did it Mum, you weirdo’
Savages

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Wotsit

VIP Member
So after me keeping track of the #ads for a week a while back, i thought i would do a full month's worth just to see how many there actually is. So far we've had 17 this month, not including all the small business she "helps" by tagging and accepting gifts from.

1st – Marks & Spencer’s
2nd- Porky Penguin
3rd – Johnson’s Baby
4th – Johnson’s Baby
5th – Iconic Make Up
8th – Cow & Gate Baby Club
10th – Pranomat
12th – Iconic Make Up
14th – Marks & Spencer’s
16th – Jammy Dodgers
18th – Bold (Joy of Clean)
22nd – Rescue Remedy
25th – Pranomat
26th- Johnson’s Baby
28th- DKMS (not sure I can include this as it’s a charity appeal, however it was marked #ad so she must have got paid for it)
28th – Regatta
31st – Iconic Make Up

As I've said before I don't know how much these influences can charge, but after a search online it can be anywhere between £200-£1000 PER POST. Now for arguments sake you split the difference and say shes getting £400 as an average, that's £6800 this month alone.

Plus whatever she is still getting in on the paypal donations.

I would also just add, that in the last 31 days, whilst shes managed to find the time to work for 17 adverts, she has not posted ONE single article about DA. She's not claimed to have helped anyone. She's not said she has given any of the gifted items away to women and children in refuge.

This is the same women that Women's Aid, Kidscape, and numerous other charities allegedly went to for help because she could get 6 women a week into refuge when they couldn't. The woman who would go into the magical overdraft to give someone her last £20. The woman who would go out in the middle of the night (despite the fact she cant leave the house without Joyce) to help warriors pack up their belongings.

The woman who was so passionate about helping warrior's and their babies to flee domestic abuse has now just given it all up so she can post adverts for washing powder and make up online.

How very very sad for the people that message her expecting help.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Dinnerbag

Chatty Member
morning all.....
Wow, I go to bed for 9hrs and come back to this lol.....I can confirm I am not partofthefam I’ve been to Torquay once, to stay in that hotel that was on that documentary on channel 5 a fair few years ago.....I live up north. Born and bred Yorkshire lass.
looked at the account and I can see where you get the idea it’s similar, the blonde hair and glasses. Might have to go change my profile pic now....lol.....

anybody can be anyone on the internet but I can categorically state....I have never met Rachel, Joshua. Anybody related to the whole patchwork mess. Please feel free to ask me anything and I will do what I can to prove my identity as not being a doppelgänger.

anyway as you were ladies

Rachel’s a cunt

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Mileymoo567432

If the money had been used for what it was intended for, how would she have it to hand to refund immediately? And why would she not say, ok sure, you are entitled to your refund but here’s what your £260 was spent on... and then detail it with evidence. This would at least mean that you would be able to come here and say actually guys, I think you might have made a mistake.

But no. She’s guilty as sin.

What happens if everyone who’s donated asks for a refund? She gonna bankrupt herself paying them all off so they don’t take the matter further?
The thing is I never actually mentioned a refund. I simply asked for a breakdown on what the money had been spent on. She immediately said she would refund it. Why would she do that unless she was worried. I can’t believe she is just ripping people off.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

FridaK

VIP Member
“””So Josh is WORKING (full time key worker non specific, with no shift pattern that does zero hours a week. Basically just wears his old uniform, does a patrol of the driveway for an hour once a fortnight to make himself and me feel better about him being feckless,) and I thought I would bring the kids to the FAIR (Tattle said I never take them on days out, especially in the car. So I’ve had a couple of red bull and forced myself upright to prove those Tattle bastards wrong. We are staying for 15 minutes as the red bull is wearing off and I need to sit down.)

Anyway here’s a video of Edie swinging to dreamy music (STOP accusing me of being a twat to her. I’m innocent, look this 15 seconds means I do nothing wrong AND also I’m the best Mother, whilst being soooo relatable cos I swear a lot.) I HATE YOU TATTLE for making me having to fake this afternoon. I had a day of online ordering planned and snorting.”””

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

FridaK

VIP Member
Every ad she’s done she hasn’t followed the page until after the ad is live, and sometimes she doesn’t even bother then.
I’m actually redoing the AD.....
‘So hi everyone. I got an email from an expensive boutique style scent shop in Covent Garden. They said they would bang me some cash if I pretend to like some freebies and you swipe up for them. The freebies came, I didn’t open them because I forgot, then last night I had to refund £260 to some cow who’d donated to my wages and asked for it back 🙄. So I opened them 20 minutes ago, did a shit unboxing video cos I can’t really be arsed and if you could all just swipe up that will be fab. (24 year old Jen from South Yorkshire who’s been on furlough for three months and has two kids under five, you shouldn’t really bother cos it’s £28 plus P&P for a candle and tbf Yankee Candles are just better value.) ANYWAY, have to feed my 6 KIDS, so don’t TROLL me for being a grabby arsehole. Gimme ten minutes and I’ll post you a lush vid of me picking on Edie 😃 Taaa

• Haha
Reactions: 34