PTWM #42 FTUMWSPM (full time unemployed mummy who stole paypal money)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m new to tattle so I’ve probably missed this being covered but what pushed me here was the story of Josh chucking the kids shoes outside. Even when it’s not his kids. I don’t even understand how that’s acceptable behaviour or funny to post about?? I know in the army they chuck stuff about but why would you do it to your kids and then not expect them to think you’re an unreasonable wanker. I’d even go as far to say that it’s low key abusive behaviour since there’s abso no respect for the belongings or care that the kids are left with wet shoes. It’s also incredibly entitled that the will spend big money on kids shoes and also not care if they’re ruined nd need replaced and take it for granted that they have more than one pair of shoes to wear. My parents used to get on at me all the time for not putting my shoes away but yknow what they did?? Told me to put them away or put them away nd then told me off or something bleeping normal rather than lobbing them about. There’s SO much of joshs behaviour passed off as “army life” but he’s been a civvy for years at this point nd like the army just treat people like tit cause they have the power to so why would you want to replicate that dynamic at home???

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Nobody’s trauma should be dismissed or minimised. It is all part of the tapestry of life. Sharing is part of healing but as a counsellor once told me think carefully before you share intimate details of your life. Rach has shared so much of her life her children’s life her extended families and her friends life it seems that she has alienated nearly all of them. She claims to know about DV issues so she can now not share anything however well meaning without checking and rechecking. How sad ☹

Josh has cut that babies toe nails horrifically. He has cut them in a pointed shape when you should cut them straight across. Cutting them too low on the corners can cause in growing toe nails. Cutting them so short can damage the nail bed especially in a baby. I really dislike him !!

Reactions: 14
I honestly don’t believe sia is gonna be wilbys childminder, I think she’s having everyone on and taking the piss, like I used to do when my friends husband used to take the day off work and have my boy when he was younger and I was at work. (Both Xbox freaks before you all think it’s weird that a bloke babysat for me)
Yep, I’d say it’s just a jokey turn of phrase. She’s hardly going to be paying her. Not everything she says is literal.

Reactions: 4
Astrid did a terrible job of covering up our Rach’s address! Good job we don’t all know where it is anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nobody’s trauma should be dismissed or minimised. It is all part of the tapestry of life. Sharing is part of healing but as a counsellor once told me think carefully before you share intimate details of your life. Rach has shared so much of her life her children’s life her extended families and her friends life it seems that she has alienated nearly all of them. She claims to know about DV issues so she can now not share anything however well meaning without checking and rechecking. How sad ☹

Josh has cut that babies toe nails horrifically. He has cut them in a pointed shape when you should cut them straight across. Cutting them too low on the corners can cause in growing toe nails. Cutting them so short can damage the nail bed especially in a baby. I really dislike him !!
I actually believe that her mum leaving her was deeply traumatic for R and she’s been deeply disturbed by it. Would explain why she’s unable to form and maintain healthy relationships. Would also explain her desperate need for adulation and attention. And her messed up methods of parenting. She needs proper therapy.

And I’m putting it out there, the person claiming to be her step-sister on here isn’t who she says she is.

Reactions: 14
Her and Josh are having an afternoon of couple time!! How lucky are they!! When my kids were young we couldn’t even have the same day off with the kids because we both worked full time and had to keep our leave to cover school holidays and when they were ill. There was no such thing as holiday clubs especially for my daughter. My bosses even made me take dental appointments out if my leave! She really doesn’t know how lucky she is!!

Reactions: 16
I actually believe that her mum leaving her was deeply traumatic for R and she’s been deeply disturbed by it. Would explain why she’s unable to form and maintain healthy relationships. Would also explain her desperate need for adulation and attention. And her messed up methods of parenting. She needs proper therapy.

And I’m putting it out there, the person claiming to be her step-sister on here isn’t who she says she is.
Oooh I’m intrigued now....please explain further....do you think she’s an imposter posing as the step sister??

Reactions: 7
Astrid did a terrible job of covering up our Rach’s address! Good job we don’t all know where it is anyway 😂
Well I’m off to view Google Streetview now 🤣

Oooh I’m intrigued now....please explain further....do you think she’s an imposter posing as the step sister??
How would you know she isn’t who she says she is?

Her and Josh are having an afternoon of couple time!! How lucky are they!! When my kids were young we couldn’t even have the same day off with the kids because we both worked full time and had to keep our leave to cover school holidays and when they were ill. There was no such thing as holiday clubs especially for my daughter. My bosses even made me take dental appointments out if my leave! She really doesn’t know how lucky she is!!
I had to take holidays for my maternity appointments.

Reactions: 6
I'm watching those videos of Josh talking to Edie and Talulah. He is pointing at her and really horrible to her. Also, when they're talking about Edie being told off by him, why are they laughing at it? She's literally saying he's a horrible man with anger issues and Rachaele is LAUGHING. If your child is uncomfortable around somebody, protect them. Get them out of that situation. I'm really sad watching this. This is low key, continual emotional abuse. Also, Josh saying he hasn't got anger issues because he didn't shout once says it all. You can be angry and remain calm. I hate them all and want to rescue the kids.

Reactions: 15
God. That was a lot to catch up with. @Dinnerbag ❤ to you, and well done for speaking out last night. She once again made a holy show of herself last night by making the #challengeaccepted about her childhood 🤯 (I fail to see how Turkish women being brutalised relates to a 4 year old in Devon who’s parents got divorced. But hey ho 🤗.)
I also see she’s been working behind scenes on DA? (My bullshitometer has just exploded.)

I saw a handful of women say she was an inspiration on that post. I can’t help wondering how you are inspired by a woman who drags her own mother, let’s strangers slag the woman off, exploited vulnerable women out of money for two years, broke up 2 marriages, lies on a daily basis, has no qualifications, badly wrote a book exposing her entire family, sells her kids on social media so she doesn’t have work, can’t seem to encourage her baby to meet milestones, has a mouth like a sewer, let’s a man speak to her kids like tit, speaks to her step children like tit and palms of her 1 year old on a relative stranger she met online so that she can spend a couple of hours with her unemployed Husband down at the arcade. Bemusing 🤔

Now I’m off to get busy sorting out my ‘anger issues.’ Luckily my Mum and Step Dad didn’t gaslight me into thinking I had them when I was seven years old for entertainment purposes. I just get wound up by passive aggressive twats on the internet, so it shouldn’t take long 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I honestly cant believe how thick astrid is by not blanking out Rs full address!!!! 🤦‍♀️

Just curious... what makes you think shes pretending to be her step sister?
I’ve had it confirmed that she’s not by someone able to provide proof of who they told me they were.

Reactions: 3
Morning ladies,

Don’t know what got into me last night, think I was just really fed up with Rachel jumping on the newest band wagon without even looking into it properly. It’s quite an emotive subject for me.

brief run down of why I got annoyed.

Age 6 weeks old dad walked out on mum for another woman. He lived over the road, was quite happy for me to go to school in jumble sale uniform whilst my step sister went to school in brand new. Promised to take me on holiday, week before said I couldn’t go as step sister wanted to take a friend.

mum had a brief relationship with a man that kicked hell out of her and us. I remember as a child peeking out my bedroom door and seeing him hitting her over the head with a tin of dog food, he wouldn’t think twice about just punching us as kids. Mum soon kicked his arse out!!

age 11, next door neighbour threw his 2 week old baby down the stairs as he was a psycho and was jealous of the baby, I held that baby in my arms while we waited for the ambulance to come, unfortunately the little boy died 3 weeks later.

got into drink and drugs at age 13, did my GCSE’s stoned...still got 3 ds 6 Cs and a B lol.

met my ex husband at 17, had kids at 21 and 23, got married, then he changed. Became an alcoholic, used to spend all his wages on booze, I racked up so much debt just feeding and clothing the kids. I didn’t eat so the kids could...was a lovely size 10....compared to my size 16 now!! Got a part time job, but would get home on a night and he would be passed out, pissed himself on the sofa and the little ones would still be running riot around the house. He would txt me constantly whilst I was at work, I was a slag, tit mum etc etc. He threatened to kill me several times. He was very manipulative as people thought he was amazing, and used to say how lucky I was to be married to him.

age 29 my beautiful baby sister committed suicide. My ex husband used that and used to say there’s no wonder she killed herself having a sister like me etc etc. Worst day of my life having to break the news to my mum that her youngest daughter had killed herself, then having to go round to my dear old nans and tell her, that broke my heart .

It took me another 4 years to finally break away, I got a job as a dinner bag so I didn’t need him to look after the kids. Then I kicked his arse out. Left thousands of pounds of debt im still trying to pay off 5 years later. Even when we split he sent abusive messages every night, turned a lot of friends against me, tried to turn my family against me. Turned up one night with his new drug addict girlfriend. Called me a tit mum, amongst other things, it turned physical, and he broke my leg in 3 places. I phoned my friend after crawling into the house, she took one look at me and packed the kids up to go to her house while I went to the hospital. I had met a wonderful man 3 months previous to this and were still dating, he came to the hospital with me, and basically moved in because I wasn’t allowed to walk for 6mths. Had an op 2 days before Christmas. Ex then tried to turn kids against my new boyfriend. Daughter didn’t speak to him for ages. I didn’t go to the police, I’m stupid I know...but I didn’t want the kids knowing their dad was a bastard. I wanted them to be old enough to make up their own mind. Which they have, slowly, they have realised since the lock down started he’s seen them 3 times, for an hour. He stopped me taking them abroad on holiday, refused to give me permission to take them out of the country for 2 weeks. Ended up doing it, and we had the time of our lives. He pays me £100 a month for both of them in maintenance, he walked away with £4K in cash and both cars...and it still wasn’t enough.

I had a mental breakdown 3 years ago, it was hard but I climbed back to the top

Now 5 years later, I am so in love with my wonderful other half who saw me at my worse. My kids adore him. We have struggled through this pandemic me being furloughed and him unable to work. We have been on the bones of our arse. But my kids are amazing and thriving. I’ve had a promotion at work and now an assistant catering manager, over seeing 10 primaries and a secondary school.

Life is on the up!!!

This is why I get triggered by all the crap she does, this wasn’t a woe is me post, it was a reassurance to anyone struggling it gets better.

Sorry to everyone that read that and didn’t scroll by, be thankful I didn’t embellish like our Rachel does....hey I should write a book!!!

Love you all xxx
That’s so inspiring and brave! Well done for managing against the odds to make a happy home and career for yourself 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I thought she had been banned for discussing the boys mum??
How would she know so much?? All the ins and outs ?? Just wondering that’s all, is she a friend of the family or something

Reactions: 10
They know the real step-sister.

I did wonder why she’d disappeared.
There are people on every thread claiming to be ‘somebody in the know.’ It’s usually a neighbour or a ex friend or ex family member. Part of the fam had quite a good run tbh. That’s the iffy bit about forums. Admin says take everything with a pinch of salt unless someone gives receipts 👍

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.