PTWM #40 - 40 threads and still no clue where the PayPal went for the PTWM crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s Josh calling him ten ton Tim to that’s just nasty
Oh I see, I apologise. Well, that's become a joke to them, using alliteration all the time after folks here picked up on Queen R doing it occasionally last year.

So I think they called Seb "T-shirt Tim" this morning, and W is "10 Ton Tim"

They think they are being ironic and witty, and that huns everywhere are creaming over their enhanced intelligence.

Still waiting for their inevitable downfall 😉 may nature take its course! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can imagine him to be the type that tries to tell a lion keeper all about lions while at the big cat talk at the zoo. Or he’d tell Jamie Oliver how to cook a good roast dinner 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why would you call your baby son Ten Tom Tim? It’s not funny. It’s it right to loathe someone you don’t know?

Reactions: 7
Joyce the patron saint of chickens 🙄. He has got to be one of the dullest beings ever. Everything he says nearly sends me to sleep till snorticus wakes me up. I'm so glad they found each other

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm surprised she didnt go out and film the run away chicken..its probably had enough of her tit and trying to do one over the fence 😂
And why film joyce sleeping? That's not content..its just bleeping weird

Reactions: 11
Snorticus and Tiger twit 😂😂😂

Someone with a creative brain needs to get them in the next title, I’m useless at stuff like that but those two proper make me chuckle.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Gorgeous pic of the here. She should deffo make this her profile pic ❤😍

5E3D2D73-E895-4F61-82F4-5AF4C552ECD8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Joshs mum with the gloves 🤦‍♀️ It drives me mad. Worn gloves to protect herself from potential Covid yet she’s touched everything in the shop with them and is now rooting through her bought goods and Spreading whatever is on those gloves into her bag!

When we use gloves in clinical areas we swap from task to task / patient to patient. All you need to do is wash/hand gel your hands from touching items - way safer than wearing gloves!

Sorry rant over!

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Joshs mum with the gloves 🤦‍♀️ It drives me mad. Worn gloves to protect herself from potential Covid yet she’s touched everything in the shop with them and is now rooting through her bought goods and Spreading whatever is on those gloves into her bag!

When we use gloves in clinical areas we swap from task to task / patient to patient. All you need to do is wash/hand gel your hands from touching items - way safer than wearing gloves!

Sorry rant over!
She’s feeling safe Wearing gloves but then not mask 😷 WASH YOUR HANDS

Reactions: 8
Ooh, so there is a thread that’s always top of Tattle Instagrammer section. Kate, she does make up I think. Yesterday someone shared her video about trolling on my Instagram, so I just looked.
Look who’s in the comments 👀👀👀👀.
Can we now put to bed the idea that she ever was in this to help people? It’s just BUSINESS 🙃

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I've never had an issue with Josh and his relationship with the girls except for the below part I'm going to mention. I think it's lovely that they have a stepdad who seems to care for them and their well being, he's always been strict with them which is definitely needed since Rachaelele can't sort herself out. No one would bat an eyelid at a bio Dad blow drying their daughters hair or being OTT about her clothes etc. The only thing that got me iffy about him was the drinking and dancing video. That was weird AF and totally not something I'd be comfortable with! What Dad, bio or step, would be dancing and drinking with their teenage daughter and friends? 🙅🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Ooh, so there is a thread that’s always top of Tattle Instagrammer section. Kate, she does make up I think. Yesterday someone shared her video about trolling on my Instagram, so I just looked.
Look who’s in the comments 👀👀👀👀.
Can we now put to bed the idea that she ever was in this to help people? It’s just BUSINESS 🙃
That kate is an utter twit! Cant stand her...she does herself no favours and has even come on tattle herself making comments,so dont come looking for comments if you dont like it.
Rach is just trying to climb up another influencers arse as usual.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.