PTWM #40 - 40 threads and still no clue where the PayPal went for the PTWM crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, I love your posts!

Reactions: 10
“Diego from Dora the explorer” knew he reminded me of someone!

Reactions: 20
Gonna stick up for them here,
When Liverpool won something not that long ago josh put a heartfelt post on about his bff that died and they always went to matches together.

what is with sia?? It’s just not normal and freaks me out. Kudos to her at her age and the quirky stuff and that but please....plus I still want to know what she said about rach when she was slagging her off!!!

I hope E dad sees her behaviour and realised what a toxic atmosphere that bairn is in.

the nipple?? Love bite

Reactions: 12
Bravo can hear the sigh of relief at the end of your post as you’ve finally been able to let all of that out

Reactions: 14
He has all the kids names, think Betsy is on his wrist or hand, he never even had tattoos till he met her they’ve all been done in the last six years.
I have seen the boys ones. I think it's weird having the girls ones on

Reactions: 6
He has all the kids names, think Betsy is on his wrist or hand, he never even had tattoos till he met her they’ve all been done in the last six years.
Yeah half an eye of eyeliner was a thing........in the mid 80’s my auntie used to do hers like that.

Reactions: 12
What she means is she couldn’t be arsed to get out of bed to take her and she couldn’t demand Joyce do it, as it was his birthday.
By the looks of their earlier stories.... they were too busy getting saucy in the bedroom giving each other love bites... than to bother doing any parenting

Reactions: 15
Tonight’s the night for comments on her posts to go unchecked Until she gets home.

To use R’s favourite adjectives, today’s stories are vile and horrific.
Pictures of them post intercourse
Edie’s attitude is awful but they are encouraging her behaviour by filming, it’s the only way she can get attention in that chaos and I am glad she has another parent who can provide the attention she needs in the proper way.
R is really setting Lula up for embarrassment, sharing the story about the state she got in because of the fly killer. Not what an 11 year old who is about to start secondary school needs posting on the gram!
Poor Wilby having his head shaved again!

I did enjoy Josh describing his first present as nice but not knowing what it actually was at first

To be honest.. I think she posted that video after their fumble on purpose.
Shes like a teenager boasting shes just shagged the boy she likes.
Another thing to prove to people that they are so in love.
I mean,I'm all for a quickie whenever you can grab it.. but when you have 3 little children awake in the next room in the early afternoon (1 being your stepson and 2 others being js step daughters), it's not ok imo. And I hope wilbert was napping!!!
She wanted to get Joyce's love bite in there..he was clearly trying to hide it.
It was like catching your parents at it..it was embarrassing and so obvious!!!
200k plus people saw that

Reactions: 21
@FridaK I’ll let you off with that mental image you planted because the rest of your post was so spot on it’s scary. Everything I’m thinking you said!

You showed remarkable restraint today, well done for holding it in so long

Reactions: 11
I used to think E was playing up to the camera, but not anymore. She is a saucy, bold child with no consequences. A trouble maker who has no friends and will be hated by her peers if there is no discipline brought in across the board. The way she spoke to her mother refusing to go out cos of some stupid game and all she does is snort

Reactions: 9
@FridaK I’ll let you off with that mental image you planted because the rest of your post was so spot on it’s scary. Everything I’m thinking you said!

You showed remarkable restraint today, well done for holding it in so long
Thank you. It wasn’t easy, I just didn’t want to spoil Joyce’s day
Just a quick mention of the fact she’s ‘out out’ for a birthday and chatting shit to a random on Instagram Good night Rach? Not bored then

Attachments

Thank you. It wasn’t easy, I just didn’t want to spoil Joyce’s day
Just a quick mention of the fact she’s ‘out out’ for a birthday and chatting shit to a random on Instagram Good night Rach? Not bored then
I thought the same, she can’t put her phone day to enjoy their evening out, she is a dick head

Reactions: 9
Why does she have to say "with teeth"? We know Rach, those fuckers can be seen from space.

Reactions: 27
Thread suggestion:

“Paw Patrol, lovebites and gifts from PayPal dosh;
It’s a birthday to remember for birdboy Josh!”

Reactions: 32
On a scale of 1 to 10...how much does that Astrid love herself? She winds me up nearly as much as Rachaeaeaeaele and I don't even look at her instagram! https://giphy.com/OoVSmjczptPuE
she’s an old slag
Also she’s weirdly obsessed with wibble

The fucking state of these two. Somewhere, some place, Cinderella is washing their old lady knickers

Attachments

Last edited:
Wait she can’t have given Joyce a love bite, she’d have taken half his neck out with those teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.