PTWM #40 - 40 threads and still no clue where the PayPal went for the PTWM crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I feel bad as this woman is clearly vulnerable and this shameless rat has just left her hanging ffs.
Delete the bleeping comments and message her personally 🤦‍♀️
God Rach pisses me off. It’s like watching someone drag their dignity into the gutter and not out. What’s wrong with her?

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Veg when boiled veg is literally the softest food a baby can eat,At his age give him a bit to hold and feed self.mu grandpa had no teeth and could eat anything even steak so a teething child can eat some boiled bloody veg.blended too not even mashed! Yum.if they can feed him toast cookies etc he can eat veg even squashed a little with the fork.
Is she keeping him a baby longer to gain more freebies or knows there won’t be baby 2 on way as josh has come out n don’t want sex with her that’s why she is morphing into a boy slowly so he finds her attractive hahah

Reactions: 9
Now I feel bad as this woman is clearly vulnerable and this shameless rat has just left her hanging ffs.
God Rach pisses me off. It’s like watching someone drag their dignity into the gutter and not out. What’s wrong with her?
Betsy politely declines the offer... rach secretly inboxes the lady her PO box 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Do all of what? What live off the proceeds of fake charity get freebies by over egging any story and pimping yourself and your kids out for every ad going. PTWM legend in her own lunch hour!!

God that message is so sad. The poor woman.

Her huns would have a field day with me - after the week I've had my house would be full from floor to ceiling with gifted shite 😂
The safeguarding issues with her really do concern me 😐 imagine going up to someones kid because you follow their mum. What would you even say 😯😂

Reactions: 6
Posted about 0.3 seconds after the latest photo of the Messiah. Honestly, love, if you’ve a problem with your ovaries, you should get that checked out 🤨

325A6EF3-ADBE-4083-A4F8-A925E5F4D9D7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.