PTWM #39 The lights are on but there’s no one one home, someone take away Rachs phone...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scrolling by has been physically painful this morning. Been left with a rather sour taste after the rather unpleasant turn that has been taken.

Let’s just hope Rach doesn’t pounce on that and use something as important as BLM to try to divide and conquer.

Anyway back to business. I don’t think BeKind taking Wilby out is a bad thing tbh. My eldest often takes out my younger ones and I always used to take my nieces/nephews out when I was a teenager (I’ve quite a big age gap between me and my siblings).

However although BeKind seems quite good with Wilby she seems ‘obsessed’ with feeding him ice cream. Honestly the amount of sugar that boy is given.
so glad someone else said this. Betsy is (give or take a few days) 16. She could legally have her own baby if she wanted

Despite the ice cream she seems to feed him everytime, she is more than capable of taking her brother out. She is a very capable girl in general. She has her head well and truly screwed on. I was babysitting my siblings overnight at that age. My eldest is the same age as Betsy and babysits my youngest for me. I really do t see what the bigdeal is there at all

Reactions: 8
Seriously, put a stair gate on your stairs..remove the fire poker and all the breakable tit that's in his reach..the table in the hallway gives me anxiety incase he pulls it onto himself.
I would have knocked the phone out of her hand if I was josh 😂
Why cant she just get wilbert dressed first then do a bleeping video??!!
Talking about betsy asking be to complain about her nails for her, rach says its maternal instinct for most mothers to want to complain on their kids behalf but it's just not there for her! Hit the nail on the head their didnt she...😂😂 betsy will probably have her nails gifted to her now!
Instead of laughing in your babies face because he just bit you, tell him no its naughty..wtf is wrong with her...hes going to be a handful when hes a toddler!
4 riot Van's for a complaint over an over done steak? I doubt it 😂😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ that's the best over exaggeration shes come up with

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She really does spout some pish !! Last week someone with a light on during the night. Now a cremated steak in turkey story !!! What glue is she on ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Seriously, put a stair gate on your stairs..remove the fire poker and all the breakable tit that's in his reach..the table in the hallway gives me anxiety incase he pulls it onto himself.
I would have knocked the phone out of her hand if I was josh 😂
Why cant she just get wilbert dressed first then do a bleeping video??!!
Talking about betsy asking be to complain about her nails for her, rach says its maternal instinct for most mothers to want to complain on their kids behalf but it's just not there for her! Hit the nail on the head their didnt she...😂😂 betsy will probably have her nails gifted to her now!
Instead of laughing in your babies face because he just bit you, tell him no its naughty..wtf is wrong with her...hes going to be a handful when hes a toddler!
4 riot Van's for a complaint over an over done steak? I doubt it 😂😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ that's the best over exaggeration shes come up with
With all due respect, a baby of Wilby’s is incapable of being naughty. He has absolutely no comprehension and the word will mean nothing to him. The more fuss she makes the more likely he is to do it again as he gets a reaction.

I think BeKind’s reaction to her nails is pretty standard for a girl of her age. Teenage girls are drama queens in general and they really didn’t look anything like she was expecting.

Reactions: 8
Hello it’s the 1980’s band the human league calling they want their hairdo back!!
And if she was that worried why did she not get her purse out and pay for the bloody steak HERSELF!!

• Haha
“I’ve had so many messages about the fact that I look like Malfoy”
Tattle game for the next thread... what has Rachaele had so many messages about today? if I was technically minded I’d make a random generator!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wilby’s like a different baby this week, it’s nuts. He’s babbling, constantly moving, playing.

I tried watching her stories with the sound off and literally have no clue what she was talking about. Pretty piss poor for anyone who relies on subtitles.

Wilby’s like a different baby this week, it’s nuts. He’s babbling, constantly moving, playing.
Amazing what a bit of proper encouragement can do.

Reactions: 9
I think BeKind’s reaction to her nails is pretty standard for a girl of her age. Teenage girls are drama queens in general and they really didn’t look anything like she was expecting.
She would have picked the colours though, and they rarely look that different in the bottle, or on any tester sticks they have. And unless she had her eyes closed she'd have seen as the 1st coat was applied that they were different to what she wanted 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She would have picked the colours though, and they rarely look that different in the bottle, or on any tester sticks they have. And unless she had her eyes closed she'd have seen as the 1st coat was applied that they were different to what she wanted 🤷‍♀️
She could be like me. If I order lasagna in a restaurant and they instead bring a whole seabass I’m like “Yeah, great, amazing, thank you so much” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She could be like me. If I order lasagna in a restaurant and they instead bring a whole seabass I’m like “Yeah, great, amazing, thank you so much” 🤣
We’ve all done it. In 2002 (it’s ingrained in my psyche) I had a perm. Paid, left the salon, got home and lay crying on my lounge floor for about an hour. My boyfriend at the time rang my Mum and said ‘she’s a mess, can you sort it’ (bearing in my mind I was a full time working single mum 😂.) My Mum showed up, took me back to the hairdressers, they put a relaxer on it and conditioning treatment, but it was hideous. I ended up being maid of honour at my sisters wedding looking like Kevin Keegan in drag. AND to boot, I split up with the boyfriend 2 weeks later.
Since then I’ve scrutinised every treatment I’ve ever had. Suffer, learn, adapt 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.