PTWM #39 The lights are on but there’s no one one home, someone take away Rachs phone...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh feck....she’s from near me....which isn’t near Leeds at all....it’s York she’s near!!!
And us from York describe selby people as inbreds and weirdos
And us Selby inbreds describe York people as stuck up wankers buy hey ho 😏

chicken Lady lives 10 mins down the road from me 😫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
*Josh telling E and I off*
R: I love this!
Erm, why would you enjoy your children misbehaving all day and listening to your husband tell them off?
Also anyone notice how off Josh was with her when she said about ‘stand by’. Tbf I don’t blame him, she just makes the situation so much worse!

Reactions: 12
Rach, it’s only Day 4 out of 6 of Joyce being IN WORK. Have you forgotten already hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
God, I have so many issues with her videos this evening!

1. If I were telling my kids off for being naughty, turned round and found my husband stood there filming, I would be FUMING, and that’s without knowing it will end up online.
2. She sent Wibble’s old clothes to someone “instead of them going in the bin” and they sent him a toy in return? Ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️
3. GET A bleeping STAIR-GATE ON THOSE STAIRS, YOU STUPID twit.
4. Betsy needs to grow up and stop being a drama queen, there’s more to life than fake nails.
5. Secretly filming two children and uploading to Instagram? Great parenting!!!!!

B29FE4DF-2E98-47B8-A6D6-0F24345CBF5F.jpeg

Reactions: 13
Had a weekend away visiting familia so not checked Instagram since Thursday.

Did B vomit horrifically at those nails?

She's her mother's daughter alright. Poor girl.

I see Wibble is fully on the move now and it's being documented. Shouldn't she get off her arse and baby proof that front room? And get a bleeping stair gate. The poor child was held back for so long.

• Heart
Why does she bark at Wilbert like she does? It sounds so cruel.
Maybe she thinks her voice will be enough to control him and she won't need to baby proof at all. But if she's like Jabba the Hut on that sofa, sooner or later they'll be starring at the nearest a&e which means even more content. Wins all round.

• Sad
Reactions: 9

Stupid twit sneaking about behind the flowers filming her kids that don't know they're being filmed.

I can't even comment on her stories anymore than that, she's a bleeping idiot in about 100 different ways...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The funniest thing about it though is even if most of them were back handed compliments... rach is too thick to realise and will take it as a full blown compliment anyway 😂😂😂
I can imagine shes the type that doesnt get sarcasm

I wonder if this is a dig at us 😂😂😂
Stress free life...yeah right 😂
Sadly, I feel the gushing compliments are from her huns , hoping ( and succeeding it seems) to get their heroine to mention them !

Reactions: 7
I actually think they have learning difficulties 🤷‍♀️ I can’t think of any other reason for this kind of nonsense. Unless they have both regressed into 13 year olds
Betsy’s nails are terrible. I’d be making my way up to the salon fuming if I were Rach. I’ll bet they cost her about £35 also. I deffo would not be laughing about it (I take nails seriously 😂.)
Just thought, she’d have to leave the couch so prob won’t go

Reactions: 6
*Josh telling E and I off*
R: I love this!
Erm, why would you enjoy your children misbehaving all day and listening to your husband tell them off?
Also anyone notice how off Josh was with her when she said about ‘stand by’. Tbf I don’t blame him, she just makes the situation so much worse!
Oh I’d say he was fuming ... once again she undermines him by being the kids “friend” and not parent 😡

Actually thinking about it, I could try and cut a deal with Betsy that I’ll get the nail bar to soak off the nails and replace them for nothing, IF she tells me Josh’s work situ 😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Honestly, I genuinely am questioning if she’s ever actually raised a child before. She sounds so shocked at everything that’s perfectly normal for a baby of Wilby’s age. It’s bizarre.

Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion:

Edie is rebelling, Wilby’s on the move;
Rach and Josh are so in love!
(Or just have loads to prove...)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Thread title?

Films her family on the sly; Edie (brat), Joyce (t**t), Lord Wibble, Chicken girl, BekindBetsy, Isaac (cute),Seb (forgotten).

Reactions: 3
I'm loving how he is now rolling around and crawling all over her on the bed.

Can't just whack the tit out now to keep him busy while she drones on about tit.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.