PTWM #39 The lights are on but there’s no one one home, someone take away Rachs phone...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really can't believe the way she parents Edie considering shes had so many kids. It's like she's completely new to it. She sets that girl up to fail every single day. Gives her a clear choice to behave and he ignored. Or to be cheeky and play up, get filmed, laughed at and adored by thousands of people. It's staggering how obvious this is. The habits and boundaries she's setting up now will only help to make Edie fail in the future too. It's really sad

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Who would write hate messages on a picture of a baby?? Even if they did, she’d delete them instantly anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
As far as I was aware, your still not allowed anyone outside of your household come into your home, unless that person lives on their own and is in your support bubble.
From clear evidence on her stories she has had charlee in her home and katie. And shes also entered astrids house.
Shes a bleeping fanny!
You can have people in the house now as long as they maintain distance and you can only have one other household in at one time. Although not for a minute do I think they distanced at any point.

A few pages behind on here and just catching up.

Well Edie is a delight isn’t she. Showing no respect and being rude to all and R is laughing with her about it and tickling her eg and asking her which sibling she wants to sack off. If E was mine she would have been punished for that behaviour.
Joyce is annoying but I agree with him this time making her eat her breakfast.

More money than sense spending (or Gifted) and encouraging others to spend £30 on candles and buying pets for £40 quid or however much it was for that online game all for Edie to just give away to a scammer! I don’t get it.

and lastly that photo of her sitting on Josh’s lap made me want to projectile vomit horrifically and scratch out my eyes. That and him talking about his magic lips - I think I will need support to get over the thought

Reactions: 14
Betsy wanted to take Wilby to the beach, so what Queen B wants, Queen B gets, even though it's not what's best for W. He looks cold and tired, but as long as she's having a good time, that's all that matters. R should have put her foot down and said it was his bedtime.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The huns are out in force on the overly filtered baby picture. Once again she believes her own hype (fan club? Get over yourself)
But the second one is my favourite “how respected you are” 😂😂😂😂
Yes that’s why there aren’t any “hate” comments. Definitely not because she’s got so many filters blocking comments with certain words and she’s quick on the delete button. These huns 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
The huns are out in force on the overly filtered baby picture. Once again she believes her own hype (fan club? Get over yourself)
These huns must be falling over themselves to see who can put on the most sugary sweet comments and be in heaven when they are highlighted !

Reactions: 8
I thought he looked freezing in that photo and I wouldn’t let my 16 year take a less than 1 year old baby out on a Saturday night - rancid doesn’t care tho does she content for the gram and a change to straddle bird boy ( they are morphing into each other )

Who would write hate messages on a picture of a baby?? Even if they did, she’d delete them instantly anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️
No one would put hate comments on for a baby, to be fair, Wilby is a cutie which is why he is wheeled out so much by PTWM for content and engagement . Also no one commented on Betsy getting pregnant , it’s just more fibs from the PTWM book of fabrication!

Respected? 😂 Don't make me laugh, more like "she's a nobody who's page you wouldn't come across unless you were looking for it"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Straddle pic is on the grid along with bragging. It's all a touch desperate now 🙄

I respect my hairy big toe more than I do her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Not one hate comment? That's because Blocking Brenda has been monitoring the comments with a hawk eye and deleting any that aren't blowing smoke up her arse! God these people are so thick!

Reactions: 7
It’s really bizarre behaviour to delay a baby’s bedtime because the 15 year old wants to take him out, all by herself, for ice cream. I personally wouldn’t agree to that at any time let alone at bedtime.

They really will let anyone advertise make up these days, huh.

9F9C3463-513C-4A54-9FCA-1CAE920956DC.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Oh god. It's like those crappy MLM "companies" flogging their cheap crap for inflated prices. Plus taking pics closer to make things look bigger.

• Haha
This has cracked me up....
The chicken house lady has used this front page to advertise her adventures with Rach that has been published in her local paper . Woman jailed for robbery.... it could read woman jailed for PayPal robbery 😂😂😂
Get the PTWM story sent to that reporter quick!

So by the photo taken of Lord Wobble, you can see that she clearly filters his photos previously. I don’t know but I really disagree with doing that to your children. He’s a gorgeous baby he looks shattered. None of us have flawless skin and we need to teach our children to embrace it not photoshop or filter over it!!!

This has cracked me up....
The chicken house lady has used this front page to advertise her adventures with Rach that has been published in her local paper . Woman jailed for robbery.... it could read woman jailed for PayPal robbery 😂😂😂
This is my Local news paper!
They must have being desperate for content as we arnt that close to Leeds!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.